Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,247 members, 7,967,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:25 PM

Pictures From My Weekend Visit To Miami Beach - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From My Weekend Visit To Miami Beach (36237 Views)

Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing / Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? / My Weekend Getaway Visit To Agodi Zoological Gardens In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Pictures From My Weekend Visit To Miami Beach by dejavuh0007(m): 6:50am On Oct 05, 2021
Errr:
Will add more later
Wtf? The Last pic here is very similar to a location in GTA vice city in d night. It's that hotel where Tommy goes to save his progress when u just start d game.
Re: Pictures From My Weekend Visit To Miami Beach by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:21am On Oct 06, 2021
Speakright79:
All these overrated places when you see the pictures you think that it's heaven on earth... I've been to a number of such big name places only to be disappointed by the reality. Please don't let the pictures fool you if you lack the opportunity to visit these places, believe me, they are usually overrated. Experience has taught me that the best places to visit if you seek true satisfaction is natural environments, the country side, devoid of city life.

Can you give us an example of the big name places that you have traveled to? What is overrated to you may be underrated to someone else. There are many places in the world much more beautiful than pictures can ever capture and I pray that all who wish to travel, see, and enjoy get their chance without letting someone who probably has never left their country discourage them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead / 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt / Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.