Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,015 members, 7,970,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:45 PM

10 Reasons People Buy, And How It Can Increase Your Business Profit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Reasons People Buy, And How It Can Increase Your Business Profit (117 Views)

Let Us Collaborate. Your Money My Business. Profit Is 50:50 / How Branding Can Boost Your Business Profit / Business Profit And Consumer Income To Increase In 2018 – FSDH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons People Buy, And How It Can Increase Your Business Profit by Johndarlin(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2021
Actually people are alike, we all desire anything comfort. I don't know about you but my decision to purchasing a product is whether I can

1 Make Money
2 Save Money
3 Save Time
4 Avoid Effort
5 Escape Mental or physical pain
6 Get More Comfort
7 Achieve Greater Cleanliness, or Attain Better Health
8 Gain Praise
9 Feel Loved
10 Increase my Popularity or Social Status

And these are the reasons why I purchase a product. If it can help me with any of these, it is worth spending your money on it.

How This Knowledge Can Give You an Edge Over Other Businesses.

This is my number one secret concerning anything sales. And I'm so proud of having this knowledge. There are only two steps in this part.

The first step is knowing which of these reasons resonates with your business.

For me, the first 5 reasons resonates well with my business, because basically, i teach people how to make money, save money you should have spent somewhere else, save time, reduce efforts, and escape mental and physical pain. It's pretty much what I provide here.

I don't know about your own business, but I know that at least one of these reasons will resonate well with it, so think about it properly.

If you sell shoes for example, you should be providing comfort, achieving better cleanliness and hygiene, and possibly save money.

The next step is to ask yourself these questions that resonates with your business too.

1. What are the 5 ways my product will help them make money?
2. How can I or my product or service help them save money over the next week or the next month?

3 How much time can I save my customers and what else could they do with that time?

4 What is something they don't have to do anymore when they get my product?

5 What physical pain do i eliminate from them, and what will it mean for their lives and business?

6 How does my product or service eliminate mental pain or worry for them?

7 What are the 3 ways my product can help them feel more comfortable?

8 How does my product or service make it easier to achieve greater hygiene or Attain better health?

But really, what am I trying to achieve here?

You might be running social media ads, maybe for affiliate marketing, or for an ebook you have to sell, or even your digital or physical product. Whatever it is, it's important that you know this secret, because you cannot write a good copy that'll not just catch attention, but also command action if you don't know these.

So I've come up with some templates that'll be of help for you. All of them are proven, and I've used 80% of them already, and they've produced results I can only call very excellent.

Save Money

Learn how to train your dog yourself, and avoid paying $70 treating common illness.

You could spend twice as much on other consultants to help you do this, but we are going to teach you how to do it

[/b]Save Time[/b]

With our protein shake, you can have a nutricious breakfast on 30 seconds, so you can spend more time on your kids before rushing out the door.

Avoid Effort/ Escape Pain

Don't you hate feeling bloated all the time when you eat too much breakfast? How about feeling like you're starving when you skipped it? This shakes solves that problem.

This book will help you train your dog correctly and control aggression. "You better buy this because you don't want to loose your house because little bingo bit the neighbors kid

You don't have to figure out these stuffs on your own, all you have to do is what we tell you to do using our proven templates, and you're good to go

Gain praise

You're going to learn how to organize your time, so you are not staying at the office until ten every night. You'll be able to go home, and keep your son from calling the UPS guy daddy

Summary

You make sales by appealing to peoples deep seated desire.

So instead of talking about how good your product is, talk about their desire.

(1) (Reply)

Safety Glasses / Medical Speech Recognition Software – How Does It Benefit The Healthcare Industr / Display Your Artworks To HNIs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.