Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,527 members, 7,888,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:51 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday (2602 Views)

2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu / We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze / South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by liketerm: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2021
We won't agree to this, Lamidi KANU is bigger than the government,who is mandated to protect the life of it's citizens
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by cazchi: 9:45am On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
benuejosh:
No need for talk about the leader of a terrorist organization.

That guy is going to be away for a very long time. By the time the Nigerian government is done with him, he will be carried about like a baby. Expect Kanu to test his foot again on the soil of Nigeria as a free man like 30 years from now.

And ESN is a pet project of IPOB a terrorist Organization. Anyone associating or supporting either IPOB or ESN is a terrorist and poses serious threats to the[/s] peaceful existence of this peaceful nation Nigeria.

What? grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by Redcrafton: 9:45am On Oct 04, 2021
benuejosh:

That guy is going to be away for a very long time. By the time the Nigerian government is done with him, he will be carried about like a baby. Expect Kanu to test his foot again on the soil of Nigeria as a free man like 30 years from now.

And ESN is a pet project of IPOB a terrorist Organization. Anyone associating or supporting either IPOB or ESN is a terrorist and poses serious threats to the peaceful existence of this peaceful nation Nigeria.

Nigeria is at the brink because majority of its people are du-m-b just like you.

No leadership skill.

Have you observed with it happening in your state Benue?

Is it normal?

This is the same thing you gullible fellows said about YUSUF of BH, whom you wanted the FG to kill and they did.

Today the FG has spent more than a trillion Naira and are still spending to crush the group...and many deaths and millions in IDP camps in your Benue and other parts of the north.

If you have mental issues, you shouldn't be commenting on social media.

I beg you.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2021
benuejosh:
Even if I don't love up to 5 years, there's no problem about it. But you see Kanu, 30 years from now before he gets state pardon. I say what I see.
If this your assertion is true then you will live, but if he gains his freedom before December, you will not make it to December. let's see you here after December.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by SenatePresdo(m): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2021
benuejosh:
Even if I don't love up to 5 years, there's no problem about it. But you see Kanu, 30 years from now before he gets state pardon. I say what I see.

I can tell you that the fictional Tom and Jerry is far more relevant than your entire existence, not to talk of your opinion.

I Hope you have eaten this morning..

Almajiri.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2021
These people have learned to avoid Mondays even with their heavily armed security men and yet they be running their mouth up and down threatening people to come out of lose their jobs. Why can't they hold the meeting today being the first day of the week.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by Tingotoe: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2021
benuejosh:

And ESN is a pet project of IPOB a terrorist Organization. Anyone associating or supporting either IPOB or ESN is a terrorist and poses serious threats to the peaceful existence of this peaceful nation Nigeria.
I trust Buhari na. There's no way in 7 hells Kanu will be released before the end of this administration. Right now as it is the president is mad about what s going on i the south east and he wont listen to anyone concerning Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2021
MARSHALL LAW COIMING FOR ANAMBRA AND IMO angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by SweetiliciousD: 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
benuejosh:

MNK we know!

All Hail BIAFRA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by bishop4life(m): 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
loveth360:
Your nigeria government that killed Hundreds of unarmed Eastern youths was just bringing development to East.

Well those they killed and still killing are not human to you people provided they were killed by your evil Nigeria.

Below is an Innocent man they killed day before yesterday.

You know that one did not make news.
It happened exactly at mbosi junction along ihiala-orlu road
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by KoleDgreat2020(m): 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
benuejosh:

u re talking rubbish.... attention seeker
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by Emergingnation(m): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
udele1:
[s]This rubbish emergency meeting feeds terrorism. Setup a state sponsored UGM and go After their families.

https://www.nairaland.com/6781063/what-ndigbo-anambra-must-end/2[/s]
Pained Fulani stunts..

Nairaland chief unity beggars..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by Kam2021: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
For peace to be restored..the South East governors and leaders should put pressure on the FG to atleast bring MNK.. to court on the days of his trial..
2.Fg should ask Abaribe and those MNK Listens to allow MNK..make a broadcast asking IPOB and ESN to sheath their swords..I know FG will want to show power and might..but carrot approach is needed now..DONT tell me PMB is happy Nigeria is burning under his watch..
This are 1st steps to peace..then as calm returns dialogue and negotiations should follow

.una no go make people like us advisers ooo ...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by benuejosh: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
loveth360:
Your nigeria government that killed Hundreds of unarmed Eastern youths was just bringing development to East.

Well those they killed and still killing are not human to you people provided they were killed by your evil Nigeria.

Below is an Innocent man they killed day before yesterday.
Until proven otherwise, I think IPOB killed that person. The Nigerian security forces came to his rescue but it was too late. On the flip side, It may be punishment. He has to lie and face up.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by benuejosh: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Do you have any proofs Igbos are killing? Or is it some more of your seeing and saying? grin seeing from your back yard i guess.
ode! Was it a Fulani Man who wrote this caption below?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by loveth360(f): 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
benuejosh:
Until proven otherwise, I think IPOB killed that person. The Nigerian security forces came to his rescue but it was too late. On the flip side, It may be punishment. He has to lie and face up.
Ok yoruba muslim i have heard you.

Just stop quoting me and talking nonesense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by benuejosh: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Taba21:

Is Nigeria a peaceful nation?
Benue is a peaceful state likewise other states including southeast. However, until Kanu, IPOB and ESN came into the picture.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by benuejosh: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
loveth360:
Ok yoruba muslim i have heard you.

Just stop quoting me and talking nonesense.
you should be happy. Lagos girl.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by loveth360(f): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
benuejosh:
you should be happy. Lagos girl.
Kid of 22 years.respect yourself and never mention me.

Be warned.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by Rexwalters1: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
don't mind dem zombies, every zombie thinks they know what would happen to Mr Kanu. What they have failed to realise is there will be no nigeria in the next 10 to 15 years to come .
Words of a Peasant, it is quite obvious you have no investments for the future? You will suffer seriously, keep chasing shadows, in future you will blame Hausa-Fulani & Yoruba for your failure in life, you are like the man referenced in the scripture that built his house on sand, 10 years ago, Jonathan was already President of Nigeria, just like yesterday. You will serve us in future for your ignorance or you can relocate to New Delhi to slang dope Mumu ipobians.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by benuejosh: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
loveth360:

Be warned.
My grandmother mother. How is age 78training you. Vihii kwase!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by Calitoscassius(m): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Words of a Peasant, it is quite obvious you have no investments for the future? You will suffer seriously, keep chasing shadows, in future you will blame Hausa-Fulani & Yoruba for your failure in life, you are like the man referenced in the scripture that built his house on sand, 10 years ago, Jonathan was already President of Nigeria, just like yesterday. You will serve us in future for your ignorance or you can relocate to New Delhi to slang dope Mumu ipobians.
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by Calitoscassius(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
benuejosh:
ode! Was it a Fulani Man who wrote this caption below?
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by Calitoscassius(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
loveth360:

Be warned.
Don't mind the idiat!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by Taba21: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
benuejosh:
Benue is a peaceful state likewise other states including southeast. However, until Kanu, IPOB and ESN came into the picture.

Nigeria has expired since 2009

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday by onumadu: 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
The only sensible thing to come out of this meeting would be the de-proscription of IPOB by these governors.
They met this same way when they proscribed IPOB. Now they should undo the damage they did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Obi And Atiku Prove Substantial Noncompliance? / “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi / Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.