Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,644 members, 7,918,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:41 PM

Tiktok Becomes Home To One Billion Users - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tiktok Becomes Home To One Billion Users (214 Views)

Tiktok Only Have 100 Million Users In The US But 1 Billion Users Outside US / Nigeria Home To 9,100 Dollar-Millionaires, Worth $207 Billion / 3 Simple Businesses Mothers Can Do From Home To Make A Consistent Monthly Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiktok Becomes Home To One Billion Users by OptimistSky(m): 8:22am On Oct 04, 2021
TikTok — the global platform for creating and sharing short-form videos — has reached a global milestone by building a community of one billion people who use the app.

A notification issued on Monday said: "At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. Today, we are celebrating that mission and our global TikTok community that has reached one billion people worldwide."

The video-sharing platform said: "We are honoured to be a home for our immensely diverse community of families, small businesses, and creators who transform into our favorite stars."

TikTok has become a part of life for people around the world because of the "creativity and authenticity of our creators."

The announcement further added that TikTok's global community is remarkable in its ability to reach millions of people across generations.

Earlier this month, TikTok had launched a localised Urdu version of its safety centre in Pakistan.
Read Full Article Here>>>> https://optimistchannel.com/04/10/2021/tiktok-becomes-home-to-one-billion-users/
Re: Tiktok Becomes Home To One Billion Users by Calitoscassius(m): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2021
China has finally take over. They have managed to enter into the lives of 1 billion people, taken their names, dates of births, phone numbers, emails and addresses
Re: Tiktok Becomes Home To One Billion Users by jtwnz: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2021
This company started 5years ago last check i did.

The learning point THINK GLOBAL START LOCALLY..... What can you do to put NIGERIA on the map for good ?

But if you are the type that cant think out of the box but sha want to start something like yesterday read this disscussion between Okada Man and a Salary Earner :

Salary Worker : Abeg You fit borrow me 10,000 till month end

keke napep Rider : Office Man, then never pay you salary ?

Salary Worker : My guy, b4 month end self the money done finish.

keke napep Rider : Na every time you dey ask me for 5k or 10k wetin sef

Salary Worker : U no say na every day U dey see money, but me na once a month

keke napep Rider : U sef fit do this business, dey see money everyday

Salary Worker : Guy, ano go fit drop my job for keke napep business ?

keke napep Rider : Ask me what you dont know - Na salary person like you buy this one wey adey use.I give am N2,500 every day because na fairly used na.

Salary Worker : Oh boy, that is 15,000 every week x 4 weeks = 60,000 a month.

keke napep Rider : Na him U come dey ask me to borrow you 10,000 every month.

Salary Worker : But him go dey spend money to service and repair am

keke napep Rider : Sit down there, dey argue wetin you know know.

keke napep Rider : Shishi hin no go commot give for the 60,000 wey adey give am every month for the next 10 month when he go become my own - Na Hire Purchase na.

Salary Worker : Wait wait 60,000 a month x 10 months = 336,000.All the money self no reach to buy keke napep.

keke napep Rider : He tell me say he buy am grade one for 350,000.

Salary : I think this business don they make sense now.600 - 350 = 250,000 gain.Meaning every month the guy they save for bank 25,000k.

Salary Worker : Why you self no go buy from the same place that smart salary worker buy from instead of working for him.

keke napep Rider : No take another man Hustle dey dey laugh, all fingers are not equal.When I finish for where I learn tailoring, no money to buy machine or collect shop so I wan ride the keke take see money to collect shop and buy tailoring machine.

keke napep Rider : No be only me, we many wey learn work no see money start.

Salary Worker : Abeg give me the number of the guy wey dey wey sell fairly used keke napep for 350,000

keke napep Rider :Na hin number be this - 08064334330, Call am and stop asking me for 10000naira everytime.

Salary Worker : O boy, this na september 2021 O.Ago call the guy today today, only salary self no dey reach month end again before one begin to dey borrow here and there.Thank you.
Re: Tiktok Becomes Home To One Billion Users by SharedServices: 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Congratulations to TikTok!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Phones Business / A Hall For Rent / Calling all verified Bitcoin sellers in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.