Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,652 members, 7,921,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:35 AM

Serious Neck Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Serious Neck Pain (539 Views)

Do You Often Have Recurring Back Or Neck Pain? Get This Solution Today / Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) / Best Pillows For Neck Pain Reviews 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Neck Pain by Iambro(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2021
I have this serious neck pain whenever I stand or walk for long. I feel the pain at the joint between my neck and body like its been twisted by a spanner
I don't know what drug I can use to stop this pain..pls guys help me with solution
Thanks.
Re: Serious Neck Pain by 1F30M4(f): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
I know you are only looking for drugs that will make the pain go away of which I'm sure you'd go to any roadside "chemist" with your complaints and you'll be given abc for it but I'll advise you find out how the pain came about and not just popping pills that would cause you more harm than good.
Re: Serious Neck Pain by Iambro(m): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
1F30M4:
I know you are only looking for drugs that will make the pain go away of which I'm sure you'd go to any roadside "chemist" with your complaints and you'll be given abc for it but I'll advise you find out how the pain came about and not just popping pills that would cause you more harm than good.
pls is abc a name for a drug?
Re: Serious Neck Pain by 1F30M4(f): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Iambro:

Lol I'm not sure about that but good luck all the same.
Re: Serious Neck Pain by rottenPussy: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2021
Iambro:

It’s OTC, not abc. It means over the counter drugs
Re: Serious Neck Pain by thecanary: 11:05am On Oct 07, 2021
Iambro:
I have this serious neck pain whenever I stand or walk for long. I feel the pain at the joint between my neck and body like its been twisted by a spanner
I don't know what drug I can use to stop this pain..pls guys help me with solution
Thanks.

This may help. Bionergetic neck guard, guardian of the neck. Eases pain and blood flow around the neck, improves insomnia.
Valued at 35k
Mail to thecanaryagency[at]gmail to order if you're in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Reported To Police For Moaning While Examining Female Patient / Report: How To Stop Bad Breath Fast In Nigeria / Amazing Black Coffee Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.