Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,808 members, 7,912,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 01:52 AM

Secret Nobody Will Tell You About Ijmb!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secret Nobody Will Tell You About Ijmb!!! (1697 Views)

Mention A Popular Place In Your School And Someone Will Tell You The Name / “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) / What you don't know about IJMB And JUPEB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Nobody Will Tell You About Ijmb!!! by hayohdele(m): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
SECRET NOBODY WILL TELL YOU ABOUT IJMB

I did IJMB at CREME EDUCATIONAL CONSULT, ILORIN KWARA STATE in 2017,i was Science department Class rep.and had one of the best results in my set,i'm in Unilorin presently Check my profile i can't lie to you.

(IJMB )
Its a Jamb and NUC accredited program that last for 9 months where u receive lectures, and do examination at ABU Zaria(Ahmadu bello university)

Once you pass,you apply for admission through Direct Entry to any university of your choice and enter 200l instead of 100l

Yes,the money is expensive but worth it especially if you have spent alot on Jamb, Expo, runs etc,I registered in 2017 for 190k but the price now is 210k, it covers:
Accomodation
Reg. form
Textbook
Mock n Examination Fee
School fees etc

At CRÈME, admission is 90% Sure, the remaining 10% is for you to get your Required Point for your Course, and through Consistent lectures and Test. It's a small issue.

Alot on this group have reasons for not registering, i will highlights few and the solutions.
1. Money- You can pay in installments( 3times ) First 100k, then you balance up in 9months.
2. Location- There's provision for accomodation,are you not even tired of staying at home, when your mates are in school,so why can't you travel,let them not see your face for 9months?
3. Scam - I cherish my reputation alot,so i must be sure before i recommend my center. Reason why you think is scam is if Someone you know did IJMB and didn't gain admission or scammed, the reasons for this are:
-The center was not accredited
-He didn't attend 9month lectures hence he got low point for his course
-His admission wasn't properly done
CRÈME has a website (Cremeeducationalconsult.com),you can check us anywhere online,we are fully accredited ,also help all our students with admission.
4. Exam - If you do Jamb lesson for 9months, will you still fail?Now think about it,why would IJMB exam be hard then?

If after all this,you still think its scam etc, well keep writing Jamb!
Re: Secret Nobody Will Tell You About Ijmb!!! by leTrizzle: 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
More people make good grades in jamb than they do in ijmb, this is a known fact.
For most students Ijmb is just a waste of time and resources.
Re: Secret Nobody Will Tell You About Ijmb!!! by Maks27: 10:03am On Oct 05, 2021
What if the person fail ijmb exam, is admission sure
Which is better
Pre degree good mark plus jamb low mark cost about 150k together
Or ijmb low mark
Re: Secret Nobody Will Tell You About Ijmb!!! by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
IJMB KO!
THREAD FOR MONEY MISS ROAD PARENT LIZY STUDENTS angry
Re: Secret Nobody Will Tell You About Ijmb!!! by hayohdele(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2021
leTrizzle:
More people make good grades in jamb than they do in ijmb, this is a known fact.
For most students Ijmb is just a waste of time and resources.

I don't think so, if they do why haven't they gained admission with it over the years, have you ever heard that an IJMB student didn't enter school for 5yrs straight. Its not possible
Re: Secret Nobody Will Tell You About Ijmb!!! by hayohdele(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
IJMB KO!
THREAD FOR MONEY MISS ROAD PARENT LIZY STUDENTS angry

Shaking my head, A whole NUC accredited program accepted by nigerian university is scam?? Bro don't say it outside oo
Re: Secret Nobody Will Tell You About Ijmb!!! by hayohdele(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2021
Maks27:
What if the person fail ijmb exam, is admission sure
Which is better
Pre degree good mark plus jamb low mark cost about 150k together
Or ijmb low mark

Ijmb highest point is 16, so you have more chance over getting above 10 in it. Than Jamb that is still 400. I pre degree u will still do jamb again, but ijmb its straight Alevel direct entry to university. Some university though do postume but when u receive 9 month consistent lecture for an exam, will you fail? Think about it. You can still even do Jamb while doing IJMB
Re: Secret Nobody Will Tell You About Ijmb!!! by hayohdele(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2021
If you do Jamb lessons and tutorial for good 9 month wouldn't it reflects in your results?? Now why will you now downplay IJMB then? Its only those that fall victims to unaccredited center and get low point that have the right to say IJMB is waste of money
Re: Secret Nobody Will Tell You About Ijmb!!! by hayohdele(m): 11:16am On Oct 11, 2021
We just added another IJMB center in Abuja IJMB registration for dis year ends on SATURDAY,10k per every referral u bring to me

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 8 Wonders Of The World. / Unilag 2016 Aspirants Awaiting Neco SSCE Results Let's Meet / 7 Reasons Why NYSC Nigeria Should Be Abolished!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.