Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Think I Need An Assistant... Huh? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Think I Need An Assistant... Huh? (668 Views)

Why I Think Animation Is A Better Career Path Compared To Software Development / ALX Virtual Assistant Program / Do You Think I Can Cope With Programming Being An Anatomical Student? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Need An Assistant... Huh? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
I can pay, but can you be an assistant to a copywriter who's adept when it comes to creativity and quality?

I want someone I can call my hand right man. Someone that can help me make some research, budget, book a flight, or even write me a few scripts.

If you save me time, and make me more money, your salary will increase exponentially.

We will start with a two weeks probation, after which we finally decide if you're the ideal assistant.

Send me a dm, with your portfolio and pitch.

Good luck.
Re: I Think I Need An Assistant... Huh? by easzyblaze: 6:37am On Dec 31, 2021
Good morning sir, my name is Dosu Peter, I'm just opportuned to view this topics since the first time it was posted.
I'm a 300L student of Materials engineering in University of Ilorin, a hardworking person, reliable and purposeful with problem solving skills. I am quality driven and goal oriented with no regard for compromise, tirelessly seeking for new way to add growth and value in every capacity I function.
I was honored the attached certificate by Jobberman after going through series of lectures and test.
I'm also proficient in Photoshop, Microsoft application packages.
I'm looking forward to impacting positively towards your mission and vision soonest.

Re: I Think I Need An Assistant... Huh? by airsaylongcome: 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
@easyblaze,

Your cover letter comes across as very superfluous and subservient. You need to work and it and focus on highlighting your work experience and the value you will be bringing. You talk of hard working and "purposeful problem solving skills". Where is the proof of that. You need to learn how to communicate these your skills with concrete evidence. What problem(s) hav you solved and how has your solution impacted the business whose problem you solved?
Re: I Think I Need An Assistant... Huh? by remi1444: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
airsaylongcome:
@easyblaze,

Your cover letter comes across as very superfluous and subservient. You need to work and it and focus on highlighting your work experience and the value you will be bringing. You talk of hard working and "purposeful problem solving skills". Where is the proof of that. You need to learn how to communicate these your skills with concrete evidence. What problem(s) hav you solved and how has your solution impacted the business whose problem you solved?
Boss you want an assistant. I can fill in that role if you are in need.
Re: I Think I Need An Assistant... Huh? by airsaylongcome: 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
remi1444:
Boss you want an assistant. I can fill in that role if you are in need.

Lol! Naaah. I was just providing feedback

1 Like

Re: I Think I Need An Assistant... Huh? by remi1444: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Lol! Naaah. I was just providing feedback
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Laravel Dev Need A Job / Beginner Programmers! / I Need To Recover My Hacked Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.