Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,211 members, 7,916,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 07:14 AM

Oyo State.black Monday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyo State.black Monday (770 Views)

Black Monday: Man Killed By A Mad Man And Youths Got Injured By Vigilante / Black Monday In Nnewi As Grandmother And Child Electrocuted To Death (video) / Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo State.black Monday by mbahdi(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
It all happened in a twinkle of an eyes,it was around 4pm the weather was cloudy every one was running helta skelta looking for where to Dodge the rain, vehicles were speeding so as to reach their destination before the rain cut up on them, market woman were all running to catch the last bus,all of a sudden the rain started.and some people that couldn't catch up the bus went and sat under a shelter where a meat seller sales his meat under a hug big tree not knowing that will be their end,as it was raining though not heavy,all of a sudden this breeze from hell started blowing carrying house roofs,fuel station canopy all away,as if that wasnt enough,the tree where some market women and their children were sitting,just fell all of a sudden crushing about 9 of them to death instantly.this happened at oyo alafin sabo idi odun area today being 04/10/2021.may their souls rip.
Amen

Re: Oyo State.black Monday by kingfrillz: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jesus Christ ....

1 Like

Re: Oyo State.black Monday by nicho450(m): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
No pics?
Re: Oyo State.black Monday by 2special(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
nicho450:
No pics?
Pics for what, RIP to the departed souls

1 Like

Re: Oyo State.black Monday by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
mbahdi:
It all happened in a twinkle of an eyes,it was around 4pm the weather was cloudy every one was running helta skelta looking for where to Dodge the rain, vehicles were speeding so as to reach their destination before the rain cut up on them, market woman were all running to catch the last bus,all of a sudden the rain started.and some people that couldn't catch up the bus went and sat under a shelter where a meat seller sales his meat under a hug big tree not knowing that will be their end,as it was raining though not heavy,all of a sudden this breeze from hell started blowing carrying house roofs,fuel station canopy all away,as if that wasnt enough,the tree where some market women and their children were sitting,just fell all of a sudden crushing about 9 of them to death instantly.this happened at oyo alafin sabo idi odun area today being 04/10/2021.may their souls rip.
Amen

May the soul of the dead ones RIP.

Nah their family go dey feel am for body like this.
Re: Oyo State.black Monday by osmosis101(m): 8:50am On Oct 05, 2021
Ọmọ,na owode beside jọba pharmacy I dey around dat time d rain �️ dey fall,naso one mighty thunder ⚡ fire...na everybody wey dey dia fear catch oo...but someone said,not an ordinary thunder..na second time today wey I dey bad news concerning dat yesterday rain for this Oyo...u no say na SANGO get Oyo...
I bẹ christian oo,but i still believe in some things...i know some guys will come here and say bla bla bla normal shit...but when a child get to where fear dey fear go catch am �
Re: Oyo State.black Monday by joyandfaith: 9:50am On Oct 05, 2021
What a pity. May God comfort the family.
It is very risky to be under tree while raining.
Re: Oyo State.black Monday by 334sade: 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
sad

(1) (Reply)

Police Recover Locally Made Bombs From ESN Gang In Anambra / I Just Got Defrauded / Nigeria Man Praying In The Middle Of A Expressway In Abuja, Fct.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.