Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS (5109 Views)

Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) / Biafra : IPOB Launches Special Land And Forest Taskforce In Aba / IPOB Launches Security Outfit Against Criminal Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by Taba21: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2021
allthingsgood:
Igbos are creating more mess for themselves

They are not intelligent for a bit

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by Taba21: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2021
scofield76:

And you believe this trash from a DSS online warrior?
He's always having videos of places IPOB will attack. That shows he's DSS' special envoy when going on such assignments.

You should have known that your people can do anything for money, those people hailing known gunmen and ESN,are same people selling out their location and next operations.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by Taba21: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2021
allthingsgood:

You better face reality and stop trying to cover up ipob. Even ipob themselves have not come out to deny these attrocities. This is how Boko Haram started. The people were supporting them thinking they are doing FGN today those same people are languishing in IDP camps

Leave Igbo I think they are the ones mocking North East and West it has already happened in their region

1 Like

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Please how can I get my own plate number am taya of my zoo cheesy
At your age, this is what you can think of, it is done for you! Tueh!
Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by NLPoliceWoman: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
gentlestdude:

you no dey tire for stupidity?

good you finally joined my list of nairalanders whose post or comments I will never read, I just scroll down and quote them to insult them

TRASH HALL OF FAME
1 aka Nlpolicewoman, ilovedemmanna, eriggs
2 sapphire aka futureisfemale
3 oyigboupdate aka nairaland DSS agent
You even have the effrontery to say you insult Nairaland members?
And we have moderators on this forum?
And there are rules guiding this forum?

Seun Dominique Mynd44 Justwise.
Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by gentlestdude(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

You even have the effrontery to say you insult Nairaland members?
And we have moderators on this forum?
And there are rules guiding this forum?

Seun Dominique Mynd44 Justwise.
Rule 2
oga shut your mouth, e dey ooze reach here, you deserve all the insults in the world and from other worlds.
Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by NLPoliceWoman: 7:02am On Oct 11, 2021
gentlestdude:
oga shut your mouth, e dey ooze reach here, you deserve all the insults in the world and from other worlds.
Again,
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique
Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by gentlestdude(m): 9:09am On Oct 11, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Again,
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique
you no get work? you still wake up that kind early morning with frustration lol, I can feel your frustrations as they never ban me yet haha e go choke you las las... go and brush your mouth abeg no use smell kill us for nairaland olo.....................

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Question For Igbos Looking For Biafra / I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori / Attending College In Eastern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.