Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,472 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

How Important Sex Is To Your Life!!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Important Sex Is To Your Life!!!! (376 Views)

Sex Is Sweet But...... / Which Book Changed Your Life? / Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Important Sex Is To Your Life!!!! by Ochari: 6:09am On Oct 05, 2021
If you continually pretend about the importance of sex in your life, it will ruin you! During my five years of observation and researches that led to my book How To Become A Genius Through Sex, I realized that a lot of men fell through sex because they did not appreciate its source Many men’s activities are inspired by their desire for sex, yet they treat the women from which they get it as trashes.

They go after women, spend their hard-earned monies, time and intelligence just to get sex from them, but after getting it, they blame everything on these women. They call them cheap sluts. These sexually uneducated men make life more difficult for themselves and other men. As a result of calling women cheap for consenting to sex with them after they must have pleaded for it, most women learned to make them work their asses out to get it.

This is what brought prostitution to existence. Since men do not know how to appreciate the women that supply one of their most important needs, they have to pay for it. Unfortunately for them, women naturally have more capacity to control their urge for sex than men so men have to work even harder for it. The fall of Continue Reading.....
https://felicitygists.com/how-important-sex-is-to-your-life-to-your-life/
Re: How Important Sex Is To Your Life!!!! by Authoreety: 6:11am On Oct 05, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Tech Ebook Writers Needed. / I Need A Very Good Writer (Very Urgent) / "The Denial Of Death": An Award Winning Book By Ernest Becker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.