Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,466 members, 7,968,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Want To Pick Insurance Life Cover, How Safe Is This In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Pick Insurance Life Cover, How Safe Is This In Nigeria (277 Views)

How Safe And Secured Is Owealth, A Saving And Investment Platform On Opay / How Safe And Sound Is Piggyvest Are Their Better Alternatives For Dollars Saving / Us Stocks Pick Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Pick Insurance Life Cover, How Safe Is This In Nigeria by ray121: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hello everyone, especially those that have understanding in insurance policies and packages, I have a friend who works at Custodian and been talking to me to pick an insurance plan. The plan has a life cover and will run for many years like 10 to 15 years, the explanation of the policies was good but my fear is, as a Nigerian and the situation of the country, what if the insurance company face economy challenges and unable to pay people? wont I lose my money ? these are my fear about insurance in Nigeria. please can someone throw light on this and when I checked the top 3 insurance companies in Nigeria I saw AIICO, LEADWAY AND CUSTODIAN. which of these is reliable..
Re: I Want To Pick Insurance Life Cover, How Safe Is This In Nigeria by kelzek: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
ray121:
Hello everyone, especially those that have understanding in insurance policies and packages, I have a friend who works at Custodian and been talking to me to pick an insurance plan. The plan has a life cover and will run for many years like 10 to 15 years, the explanation of the policies was good but my fear is, as a Nigerian and the situation of the country, what if the insurance company face economy challenges and unable to pay people? wont I lose my money ? these are my fear about insurance in Nigeria. please can someone throw light on this and when I checked the top 3 insurance companies in Nigeria I saw AIICO, LEADWAY AND CUSTODIAN. which of these is reliable..

There's nothing to be scared of in taking an insurance policy in Nigeria.
Most of these insurance companies are international company scattered all over the world.
I understand your fears, you have nothing to lose. You can try AIICO, the company has stood the test of time both in Nigeria and the world.

I can help you on that. smiley
Call me 0*8*1*3*5*8*1*4*0*2*5
Re: I Want To Pick Insurance Life Cover, How Safe Is This In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Leadway assurance is the best on Nigeria, you can research about it, u can mail me for more info, my email below

(1) (Reply)

The Caving Distance Between Shiba Inu And Doge Coin / Buy Bulk(charcoal / First 2pac NFT Collection Authorized By The Shakur Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.