Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,709 members, 7,921,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:06 AM

Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) (41395 Views)

Gunmen Set Imo House Of Assembly Candidate's Country Home Ablaze / Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival / Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by ediko5(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
This is the handwork of IPOB/ESN.

They earlier planned to attack Cross River and Akwa Ibom states
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by donnie(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Taba21: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
2tpick:

What if he is from ukwuani? Should he still focus on his region or his ethnic group?

You can relocate to Anambra
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Christistruth00:

South South have not agreed to Join IPOB and you are already trying to destroy their Region for them

Is it any wonder why they have completely refused to join your Biafra ?

Wike knew what he was doing when he decimated IPOB in Rivers
According to your wish...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
Gbajure:

Never! Try that nonsense in the SW inclu kwara and Kogi and see fire. U will be hunted I stead obeying hailed.
you will come germany come hunt me aboki undecided
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
The suspected gunmen after destroying the ATM facility, set the place ablaze.

Have you blamed IPOB today for this?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
ediko5:
This is the handwork of IPOB/ESN.

They earlier planned to attack Cross River and Akwa Ibom states

Are you for real?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Bigchristo: 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
A yet-to-be identified gunmen have attacked Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) point operated by Access Bank PLC within

Crunchies facility, a popular eatery located at Aka Road, Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State Capital.

IGBERE TV gathered that the happened at the early hours of Tuesday.

The suspected gunmen after destroying the ATM facility, set the place ablaze.

The security post within the Crunchies facility was also touched.

https://www.facebook.com/192893700739192/posts/5102294439799069/
Are there ESN in Akwa Ibom to blame for this!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Bigchristo: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by ediko5(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Are you for real?

Yeah, check IPOB Facebook page
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
ediko5:

And IPOB Facebook says that IPOB was responsible for burning down the ATM? You must be kidding!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
ediko5:

Just like Daura Secret Service (DSS) agents robbed a bank precisely in Ogidi and killed two students on their way to school in Anambra. And the dumbest thing they did was to wear a Biafran flag so as to pin the blame on IPOB but unsurprisingly their idiotic move flopped completely. If you believe that IPOB was responsible for burning the ATM, then I have a bridge that I want to sell to you for $1.00.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Topzee109: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
The person above me is exactly saying the truth.

They want to finish southern Nigeria before 2023 so that they can keep the presidency.
Keep deceiving your self until you burn down your region
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Topzee109: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
loveth360:
But zombies will still blame Ipob.
Okay, keep it on the blame game continues
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Topzee109: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
How can one defend himself with bare hands against people carrying automatic assault rifles? Are you ok at all
I have never seen people as foolish as Igbos

They never accept the blame

So you see them with riffles and you can't give pictures

Foolish people who always fg for everything in their entire life
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by rhektor(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
Thieves everywhere now disguise as UGM. The press is also giving them cover with the so called UGM tag

Nonsense
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hope d money is still safe
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
Broveens42:

Lol
'You dey use style beg for unity?'
Lol... I am stating the obvious. The unity is a useless unity. Personally, I want a norther to become president in 2023 so that the unity will keep deteriorating.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by vicfajeze: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
The person above me is exactly saying the truth.

They want to finish southern Nigeria before 2023 so that they can keep the presidency.
na lie be DAT,it is IPOB logic
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by AntiBMC(m): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mccullum:

The way you speak as if you're core member of the IPOB that aware of all the planned operations. I think you will be able to tell us the next place to be bombard by the group, I just pity your short sight of net seeing the future of IPOB due to being emotional to the cause.

Abeg getat! It has just been revealed that ur president is one of the terr0rists using cornflakes to sponsor terrorism. Go and cry in Abuja. Leave ipob matter for Igbos.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by AntiBMC(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
endsarrrs:

How does killing innocent people help Biafra cause of Cownu!?

Go nd ask ur kinsmen in Aso Rock how sponsoring terrorism with cornflakes money helps their vseless lives. Ndị nzuzu.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Mccullum: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
AntiBMC:

Abeg getat! It has just been revealed that ur president is one of the terr0rists using cornflakes to sponsor terrorism. Go and cry in Abuja. Leave ipob matter for Igbos.

Most of you usually abused anyone that engaged you in talks, that's why you're supporting Afghaeastern terrorists.. M. U. M. U.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by AntiBMC(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mccullum:

Most of you usually abused anyone that engaged you in talks, that's why you're supporting Afghaeastern terrorists.. M. U. M. U.

Ur father is the grand mumv. It takes a Terr0rist to know one. Go and cry for ur brothers that have taken over Borno and Niger state. Stop slithering into ipob threads like a millipede.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Mccullum: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
AntiBMC:

Ur father is the grand mumv. It takes a Terr0rist to know one. Go and cry for ur brothers that have taken over Borno and Niger state. Stop slithering into ipob threads like a millipede.

Your forefathers and current generation are born to be stupidly abusing their forefathers, so it's not strange.. Useless IPOB terrorist
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by AntiBMC(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mccullum:

Your forefathers and current generation are born to be stupidly abusing their forefathers, so it's not strange.. Useless IPOB terrorist

For ur mind I go calm down read trash from a braind£ad bl00dy fo0l. Na ur cvrsed father I blame, for not wearing rvbber. Now the world has to deal with another $hit-brained nitwit. I said what I said... if e too pain you...hang urself with barbwire. Ode

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Mccullum: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
AntiBMC:

For ur mind I go calm down read trash from a braind£ad bl00dy fo0l. Na ur cvrsed father I blame, for not wearing rvbber. Now the world has to deal with another $hit-brained nitwit. I said what I said... if e too pain you...hang urself with barbwire. Ode

grin Fool of the century..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by AntiBMC(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mccullum:

grin Fool of the century..

Says a good-for-nothing nonentity vselessly occupying space. I'm done reading/replying ur trash. But you can keep crying here.... ur tears are sweet.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Mccullum: 7:10am On Oct 07, 2021
AntiBMC:

Says a good-for-nothing nonentity vselessly occupying space. I'm done reading/replying ur trash. But you can keep crying here.... ur tears are sweet.

See frustration on your spelling, you meant with your unreasonable respond, useless and NFA terrorist of the East

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths Protest Siege On Ekwermadu's House By EFCC And Police (Photos) / Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.