Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom (24708 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S11 To Lunch With 108MP Camera And 5x Optical Zoom / Best Triple Camera Phones In 2019 / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by Mohbola(f): 10:20am On Oct 07, 2021
skywalker240:

So it's Tecno that they won't lament about ba?

undecided

Tell me something else babe undecided
I have nothing to tell you dear. You will be talking as if your paymasters do not make substandard phones
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by skywalker240(m): 10:24am On Oct 07, 2021
Mohbola:
I have nothing to tell you dear. You will be talking as if your paymasters do not make substandard phones
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by Mohbola(f): 10:25am On Oct 07, 2021
Benwems:

Thank you.
You are welcome
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by Cheezzyy: 11:13am On Oct 07, 2021
The camera make oo.
How about other specifications?
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by Shuregirl: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
AREWAELENU:
The phone seff no look like tecno phone
I think their recent phones now are having a different look
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by OkukoIgbo: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
SirMichael1:
You don't have up to six bro.
Are you in my body or is it techno network that is powering your brain?

I don't know between buhari and transion fans who is dumber.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.healthline.com/health/alveoli-function%23:~:text%3DAlveoli%2520are%2520tiny%2520air%2520sacs,the%2520end%2520of%2520bronchial%2520tubes.&ved=2ahUKEwjU7pG8lrnzAhWOmhQKHQ4yBcAQFnoECA0QBQ&usg=AOvVaw09-7eDyc7o28djL6cAUB75

Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by Freelancerx: 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
house10s:
on paper nice

lets see off paper
I have seen the hands-on reviews and I am impressed
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by house10s: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Freelancerx:
I have seen the hands-on reviews and I am impressed

have u seen samsung a32 on review? u will b impressed like buhari b4 he became president.

but d pone in real life is crap
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by Freelancerx: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hdhdhd:
My Tecno pouvoir 4 pro 6gb ram 128gb rom 6mAh is better than this phone. believe me
phone that you have not even laid your hands on? lol
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by Freelancerx: 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
house10s:

have u seen samsung a32 on review? u will b impressed like buhari b4 he became president.

but d pone in real life is crap
LOL....I don't like the A series from Samsung. I even prefer M series more
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by Freelancerx: 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
AREWAELENU:
The phone seff no look like tecno phone
The design make sense
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by AREWAELENU: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Looks attractive tho
Shuregirl:
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by Ammaizingemmy: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2021
Wow... This phone is an iPhone like shocked
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by Ammaizingemmy: 8:54am On Oct 11, 2021
fuckdemrepented:
Transsion will never cease to amaze me

Always releasing wack phones

Just say it's paining you because your brand makers are not doing what this guys are doing..

Hate no man, if you see something like this follow rejoice, wish them more grace, no confirmation.

What your mate are doing follow them do
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by ayafcom: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2021
See phone, see design... The phone na spec abegii... kiss kiss
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by Shuregirl: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
AREWAELENU:
Looks attractive tho
my point exactly
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by Cheezzyy: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Shuregirl:
I've noticed this thing
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by AmadorSays: 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
nice, i will really love to see what a photo taken with this phone will look like
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by AmadorSays: 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
please there is nothing wack about this phone
fuckdemrepented:
Transsion will never cease to amaze me

Always releasing wack phones
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by OkukoIgbo: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2021
Mohbola:
no waste your money o, check nairaland and you will see what 9 users are lamenting about

Say exactly that thing they are lamenting about with links, is it the redmi 9t deadbooth? Yes xiaomi acknowledged their fault there and all other 9s of two years have been so fantastic that they will beat your transhit beautiful nonsense even the latest like this camon 18 with both hands and legs tied together, try and dare compare and see.

If you buy this camon shit today, na the android 11 wey en ship with the phone will die with, but its contemporaries will have android 12 and if possible android 13, where you'll be scuttling with a slow ass redundant and obsolete block of shit in your hand.

1 Like

Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by Mohbola(f): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
OkukoIgbo:

Say exactly that thing they are lamenting about with links, is it the redmi 9t deadbooth? Yes xiaomi acknowledged their fault there and all other 9s of two years have been so fantastic that they will beat your transhit beautiful nonsense even the latest like this camon 18 with both hands and legs tied together, try and dare compare and see.

If you buy this camon shit today, na the android 11 wey en ship with the phone will die with, but its contemporaries will have android 12 and if possible android 13, where you'll be scuttling with a slow ass redundant and obsolete block of shit in your hand.
stay hating. It's getting android 12 soon wink
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by Yourfav: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
legacystore:
Hope it's rom is up to 256 GB
according to the specs, yes
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by Niswayne19: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
That’s cool. I love the Tecno Camon 18 specifications
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by Breastfeed: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
personally i will go with the phantom series
Benwems:
People who know tekno products well. Between the phantom and camon series which is higher and most Sophisticated?
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by Breastfeed: 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
surely it will be amazing, the cameras its got are really wow.
AmadorSays:
nice, i will really love to see what a photo taken with this phone will look like
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by NightFood: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
yes, leave transmission and go to Transsion wink
YourFavorite21:
Tecno Don improve Sha,I'm happy for them, but I no go fit go back to transmission phones again.
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by YourFavorite21(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
NightFood:
yes, leave transmission and go to Transsion wink
Abeg getat.
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by OkukoIgbo: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mohbola:
stay hating. It's getting android 12 soon wink

What is getting android 12, you'll see how you'd be disappointed and left with an obsolete android 11 in that box of shit and also quote me with a redmi phone of 2 years old of same price with this your camon shit that this your camon shit can compete with?

Okay lemme reduce the stake, tell me any redmi or xiaomi phone of 100k up of 2 years old that this camon shit can contend with so that we can compare both hardware such as the ufs, display, eMMC, etc one by one, I dare you.

1 Like

Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by Yourfav: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
OkukoIgbo:

What is getting android 12, you'll see how you'd be disappointed and left with an obsolete android 11 in that box of shit and also quote me with a redmi phone of 2 years old of same price with this your camon shit that this your camon shit can compete with?

Okay lemme reduce the stake, tell me any redmi or xiaomi phone of 100k up of 2 years old that this camon shit can contend with so that we can compare both hardware such as the ufs, display, eMMC, etc one by one, I dare you.
even camon17 is getting android 12. So?
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by Mohbola(f): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
OkukoIgbo:

why are you making noise? Rest till you see the updates
Re: Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom by Yinksy09(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
Awesome specifications

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Take Sharp Photos With Your Smart Phone. / What Are The Top Five Most Useful Apps On Your Smartphone? / Starlink Unboxing & Speedtest In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.