Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,927 members, 7,883,245 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Why I K1lled My New Born Son - USA’ Texas Teenager Kills His Own Newborn Son - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I K1lled My New Born Son - USA’ Texas Teenager Kills His Own Newborn Son (642 Views)

Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo / Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime / Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I K1lled My New Born Son - USA’ Texas Teenager Kills His Own Newborn Son by SleekGist: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
infant.

Afterwards, Brown and the baby’s mother, Rachel Ziesmer, took Emerson to the emergency room after police said the Rachel noticed the infant was “pale and had significant bruising around his abdomen.”

Emerson was subsequently transferred to Children’s Medical Center of Dallas, but died from his injuries.

An autopsy indicated that Emerson had a lacerated liver, several misplaced ribs and an abrasion on the back of his head.

He was just 24 days old when he died.

Police said: “While he was briefly alone with the infant on the afternoon of Aug. 9, Brown alleged in a probable cause affidavit for his arrest warrant that he squeezed him and repeatedly hurled him into the air, eventually hitting the ceiling fan.”

According to Brown’s probable cause affidavit, investigators learned from cellphones and social media records that Brown was angry with the baby’s mother “for not.....https://sleekgist.com/why-i-killed-my-new-born-son-usa-texas-teenager-kills-his-own-newborn-son/

Re: Why I K1lled My New Born Son - USA’ Texas Teenager Kills His Own Newborn Son by Polynek(m): 1:46am On Oct 06, 2021
Some people get mind shaa
Re: Why I K1lled My New Born Son - USA’ Texas Teenager Kills His Own Newborn Son by Karlovych: 1:57am On Oct 06, 2021
embarassed embarassed Damn, this woman is a real witch, I suppose this is her own brand of feminism and contribution to smashing the patriarchy. She should face the consequences of her stupid actions
Re: Why I K1lled My New Born Son - USA’ Texas Teenager Kills His Own Newborn Son by DoctorDree(m): 8:29am On Oct 06, 2021
Orisirisi

(1) (Reply)

Road Marshal Was Manhandled By Group Of Women / Using Provest Hub, 24-year-old Emmanuel Jolayemi Swindles Investors Out Of N4bn / Mopha In Prison For Failure To Perfect Bail; What You Should Know About Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.