Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner (37058 Views)

Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship / Bukola Saraki, Gbemisola Unite Over Onslaught Against Late Father / Jafar Arrives In Kano To Meet Lawmakers Over Bribery Allegation Against Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 06, 2021
Mtcheew
Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by Jaqenhghar: 4:46am On Oct 06, 2021
He should sue nah

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by King44(m): 4:51am On Oct 06, 2021
There is evidence, it was not slander neither was it a false accusation.

Stop saving face, NASCO is a terrorist organization.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:56am On Oct 06, 2021
They are speaking for Ahmed Nasreddin, the butcher.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by kingthreat(m): 4:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Crossroad1:
The reporter gave facts backing it up with pictures and articles even dates where necessary..
The report was not a fabrication as he went deep, that was investigative journalism at it's best..
These foolish nasco couldn't even defend themselves properly..
I just dey like the kin breeze wey dey blow wey dey expose their dirty yansh for the world to see...
Believe me, if we didn't get it right in 2023,we will by 2027 cos people's eyes are opening..

That same reporter said Godswill Akpabio killed the young girl looking for a job murdered in Akwa Ibom state. Be careful what you believe
Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by King44(m): 4:59am On Oct 06, 2021
kingthreat:

That same reporter said Godswill Akpabio killed the young girl looking for a job murdered in Akwa Ibom state. Be careful what you believe
If Apkabio has nothing to do with the story you just chipped in, we are not aware of it. He should take him to court let truth prevail.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by kingthreat(m): 5:02am On Oct 06, 2021
King44:
If Apkabio has nothing to do with the story story you just chipped in which we are not aware of, he should take him to court let truth prevail.

He sued. But question now is where is David Hundenyin to be sued. You may be surprised that dude is not even in Nigeria but he is making insightful allegations.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by King44(m): 5:04am On Oct 06, 2021
CUMIN:

Muslim around the world and Muslim businesses were profiled after the 9/11 encounter.

Terrorism is not what America will joke with. They would have shut down the business since.
Even when there is evidence, of which if it's not true it could be proven in court.

Stop making things like this a religious issue.

The question is did they do a thing like that or not?

Shove your religious view aside on this matter, and focus on the matter and evidence squarely.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by Tdoctor(m): 5:04am On Oct 06, 2021
Waiting for the truth to come out. No reporter should be trusted entirely as many of them have interests they are serving.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Rexwalters1:
No wonder ipob Terrorist never admit to any of their atrocities?

The day wey madman agree say him mad, na that day him eye don clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by blaise26abj(m): 5:10am On Oct 06, 2021
Why didn’t they threaten to sue or state that they have taken the journalist to court ? A company like that will have a legal department and if They didn’t advise the inclusion of that in their rebuttal, it means they are guilty and trying not to subject themselves to further exposure

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by King44(m): 5:11am On Oct 06, 2021
kingthreat:

He sued. But question now is where is David Hundenyin to be sued. You may be surprised that dude is not even in Nigeria but he is making insightful allegations.
He doesn't have to be in the country to carry out investigations.

Besides, all the evidence he tendered was genuine and it wasn't hidden from us, they are available for verification. Solid evidence for that matter.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by xelly: 5:11am On Oct 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
NASCO should seek redress in the court of law if it feels maligned and defamed by the well researched piece from David Hundeyin, instead of this bland press release that addresses nothing

They are afraid that more fact will be unearthed.

As for me and my all, anything NASCO is banned for good.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by fineguy11(m): 5:11am On Oct 06, 2021
CUMIN:

The report was purely fabrication. At no point did the report show transaction of money. The USA did investigation but there was no head. If they were found wanting USA would have blacklisted the business.

Having picture or knowing religious leaders is not the same as being in the same ideology.

They were blacklisted .. Some of their assets and business affiliates confisticated by the US and Italian government back in 2003..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by kingthreat(m): 5:44am On Oct 06, 2021
King44:
He doesn't have to be in the country to carry out investigations.

Besides, all the evidence he tendered was genuine and it wasn't hidden from us, they are available for verification. Solid evidence for that matter.

Those evidences are actually allegations. Evidences will involve transcript of cash transfers of the Eritean transferring to terror groups or posing with major terrorists. I understand that Salafism kind of Islam has a hotbed in Northern Nigeria. But mine is that let there be enough proof. If you have ever been accused for what you know nothing about and have evidences pinned against you, you will know where i am coming from.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:02am On Oct 06, 2021
Terrorists running businesses in Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by aspabay(m): 6:10am On Oct 06, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Sunday igboho really brainwash many people..

Just like cowmu
Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by techWriter3: 6:13am On Oct 06, 2021
burglar wannatweens know you wannalieve he wanna burglar..
Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by EagleNest(m): 6:25am On Oct 06, 2021
"It wasn't me"...credit to Shaggy. Even Pantami said the same thing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by ShootThemAll(m): 6:26am On Oct 06, 2021
Crossroad1:
The reporter gave facts backing it up with pictures and articles even dates where necessary..
The report was not a fabrication as he went deep, that was investigative journalism at it's best..
These foolish nasco couldn't even defend themselves properly..
I just dey like the kin breeze wey dey blow wey dey expose their dirty yansh for the world to see...
Believe me, if we didn't get it right in 2023,we will by 2027 cos people's eyes are opening..

2023 is the deadline for Nigerians to get it right and be free. if the terrorist controlled North is still in power come 2023 then its finished!

#EndNigeriaNowToSaveLives
#BunchOfTerrorists
#ItsIslamization

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by Tizu(m): 6:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Will I not be a fool if I expect that a terrorist and his organisation will admit that they are terrorists and sponsor of terrorism.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by Iykenuwa(m): 6:44am On Oct 06, 2021
The fact that they didn't sue for character defamation, says a lot.

Bloodthirsty organisation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by tradepunter: 6:44am On Oct 06, 2021
The DSS have Soo tarnished their reputation that no one is even calling on them to investigate.

The country is seriously depreciating

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by ddeola: 6:45am On Oct 06, 2021
I like this company dem come out with facts and references for independent confirmation. I guess some elements hidden somewhere are just trying to demarket the company. I remember Nasco wafers, Nasco biscuits with different flavours strawberry, vanilla, banana, etc, Nasco cornflakes. Those of us that were born in the 70s and 80s know wassup. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by GreenCovering: 6:46am On Oct 06, 2021
A company becomes successful because it is managed with talented employees irrespective of ethnicity and religion and these are regular people like you and me.

The most tasking job for any management is to stay competitive in the industry especially one that is as competitive as the FMCG where you have got several alternatives. The simple fact that Nasco have been able to remain relevant through the decades means that they have brilliant people over there and I am sure the names and the religious affiliations of its employees will reflect the company's openness to staying this competitive. Therefore, to present Nasco as a muslim company whose interest is to support terrorism is way too far fetched.

The history of wahhabism was deceitfully presented in that report to hide the main actors and how its ideologies had been used in the past to really hurt Islam (itself) by its western and capitalist backers and how it began to transmute into other violent forms were carefully concealed.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by Theunbothered: 6:46am On Oct 06, 2021
kingthreat:

Those evidences are actually allegations. Evidences will involve transcript of cash transfers of the Eritean transferring to terror groups or posing with major terrorists. I understand that Salafism kind of Islam has a hotbed in Northern Nigeria. But mine is that let there be enough proof. If you have ever been accused for what you know nothing about and have evidences pinned against you, you will know where i am coming from.

It is clear you did not read the article and have come here to deceive. We have clear pictures of a man who was on a terror watch list in 2002 rubbing shoulders with Buhari as recently as this year.

How could you miss a detail so glaringly obvious?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by otokx(m): 6:49am On Oct 06, 2021
The documents provided here say that the assets of NASCO are forfeited to the federal government; if that be the case then this reply is quite flat.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by EgunMogaji2: 6:56am On Oct 06, 2021
kenny714433:
From the response, there have been multiple investigations about NASCO prior to this Hundeyin's report.
My question, why is every terrorism investigations always centered round your company and founder?

An interesting and intelligent question.

Why the specific entity all the time.

Smoke and fire.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by Dididrumz(m): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2021
Such a lame defense.

That article was backed up with dates and facts. Y'all terrorists should shut up and sit down. The day if reckoning is coming upon you guys.

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by Gandollaar(f): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Rexwalters1:
No wonder ipob Terrorist never admit to any of their atrocities?
Only fulani herdsmen hate IPOB.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner by angelfallz(m): 6:59am On Oct 06, 2021
Unless those documents were fake, the allegations are well documented.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. / Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor / Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.