Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,601 members, 7,944,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

Black Snake In My WC - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Snake In My WC (25976 Views)

UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Snake In My WC by Decryptor(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
It must have chased a rat into the Water cistern.
Re: Black Snake In My WC by TVTKOKO(m): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
Like the way i killed a scorpion in my bathroom at night yesterday..mehn i had to turn my room upside down that night to make sure no creeping thing is still there, because i was wondering how it managed to get in there in the first place
Re: Black Snake In My WC by Mickyblack389: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
noeloge82:
I have seen pics but I find it hard to believe it's possible here in Nigeria cos our toilet system have a narrow discharge and then the heat from the septic tank is more than a boiling water and again his can snake breath inside a septic tank without oxygen and even swim long without coming up for oxygen , these are mysteries

The pipe that lead to the chamber is always dry, the WC only hold small amount of water
Re: Black Snake In My WC by Zivaharry(m): 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Just boil enough water add larger quantity of salt.....use it to flush your toilet occasionally.
Re: Black Snake In My WC by SkyFi: 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
Re: Black Snake In My WC by damianking1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
@OP go and buy fuel and pour inside that toilet and thank me later. Don't strike any match there ooooooo, just pour fuel only.
Re: Black Snake In My WC by Chno: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Chai e for make sense if that snake give you Mouth Action oh cheesy
Re: Black Snake In My WC by amba2017: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
pour like 3 satchets of salt inside
Re: Black Snake In My WC by Phyde: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
Davash222:
Village People - 0

You - 1
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Black Snake In My WC by JayPeeOham: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
ikezuora4689:
Mehn you guys should fellow me thank God oo,I just wake up not quite long, feeling the urge to ease myself, I went to my toilet with sleepy eyes wanting to ease my self without disturbing my sleep. This is when the miracle happened, their was lights but I normally sleep with lights off,so the toilet and my room lights was off, but I on the room lights to plug in my phone to electricity before going to the toilet. So immediately I opened the toilet seat to ease myself my toilet curtain moved,I don't know if it's breeze that blow it or it's just miracle, immediately the curtain moved, lights from the room flashed inside the toilet.i jump up, a black snake wrapped itself around my toilet seat and the funny thing is that I have already started easing myself I don't know wether to stop or to run.

I went to the parlor and called my brother , luckily the snake is still there,it didn't even change a spot. We hit a very big stick on its head and it stop moving,on the process of removing it from the toilet seat,it fall in to the toilet and disappeared,I don't know if it's swim away or it's really dead.

So please guys how do I prevent snake in my house, am so scared of entering that toilet now. Imagine if their is no lights and normal I don't enter my toilet with light.

LOL...why do people always end testimonies with "imagine this.....imagine that....." God already did his job so ne need to imagine.....Anyways, maybe that's what makes us humans!! cheesy

I'm happy for you OP. Congrats and bigger testimonies loading.... But remember not to add "imagine" at the end after sharing!! grin
Re: Black Snake In My WC by noeloge82(m): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mickyblack389:

The pipe that lead to the chamber is always dry, the WC only hold small amount of water

If that pipe is not broken the only inlet is through the septic tank , and the septic tank contains sewage with very very hot pressure so could it be it entered from the house , all these are always confusing when looking at the course
Re: Black Snake In My WC by rex444(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
ikezuora4689:
oga I stand up....abi na only when you bend down you dey jump
na question I ask oo
Re: Black Snake In My WC by SaintUlot: 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
It still baffles me how a snake enters a WC?

It probably comes from outside and hid in the WC.

Because the way WC's are built, nothing can come out of it.

It means the septic tank has an opening, that's where the snake came in through.
Re: Black Snake In My WC by Fantazy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
Thank to God!
But I must see the picture or
I'll say it imagination
Re: Black Snake In My WC by Thogar46: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
OMG, I would sell this house right away and move as futher as I can.
Re: Black Snake In My WC by seunlayi(m): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
Idaytesj29:

Buy one litre of DD Force or Sniper. Empty it into your WC and flush it down. You are good after that.

That is around 3k undecided
Re: Black Snake In My WC by seunlayi(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
pennywys:
in a very cheap way, boil at least 20 liters of water pour plenty of salt with petrol mix it together and turn it off the toilet and every creeping thing will die. Always do this once a while

Note boil the water to 100 degree
Two liters of petrol
N200 salt

After that no creeping thing there will survive down to the suckaway

What about checking the soak away area for holes and breakages
Re: Black Snake In My WC by Idaytesj29(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
seunlayi:

That is around 3k undecided

Yes, for all the toilets in his house, flushing it will send the chemical into the plumbing chambers and soak away. All rats, cockroach and reptiles inside will die in 5 minutes. Thats what can guarantee him rest of mind.
Re: Black Snake In My WC by Paddy247: 5:21am On Nov 26, 2021
damianking1:
@OP go and buy fuel and pour inside that toilet and thank me later. Don't strike any match there ooooooo, just pour fuel only.

Should I drain the water in the WC before pouring the fuel?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola ‘Mae’ Adeniji: "My Devastating Marriage Experience" / Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby / A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.