Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,426 members, 7,884,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Why Is Dangote Not Investing In The South East (igboland)? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is Dangote Not Investing In The South East (igboland)? (770 Views)

Is Dangote From Hausa Or Fulani / Behind The Hype, Is Dangote’s Refinery A Game Changer? / Why Is Dangote Cement More Expensive In Nigeria Than Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Dangote Not Investing In The South East (igboland)? by NGpatriot: 4:26am On Oct 06, 2021

The crystal truth now, is that Aliko Dangote is the richest Nigerian and African (if not Blackman alive). And the whole truth is that he has invested in nearly all parts of Nigeria; and now investing massively and hugely in all parts of Africa (in cement production and other consumables). But charity (even though there is nothing like charity in business investments), when not thoroughly began at home, before it begins outside, becomes something similarly done to look like a debilitating-joke.

First, bear in mind that this writer, by writing this paper, is not trying to cast doubts or aspersion on the integrity and person of Aliko Dangote, or Corporate Dangote. Far from it! But he just wants to state a missing fact and reality in his investment portfolio, acumen and business-dexterity (and he stands to be corrected). Indeed, Aliko Dangote and corporate Dangote has not invested in the South East of Nigeria (Igboland), as he has done in other parts of Nigeria (and presently extending his lucrative and societal-beneficial business empire to other parts of Africa). Why is this so? This writer and others like him (who are Pan Nigerians and Pan Africans) cannot fathom the reasons why this is so.

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/opinion-investments-in-nigeria-why-is-dangote-not-investing-in-the-south-east-igboland/

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dangote Not Investing In The South East (igboland)? by NGpatriot: 4:35am On Oct 06, 2021
The question remains the same, why?

With all the destruction, violence, hostilities, barbaric killings and burnings of homes and destruction of businesses on top of the crippling sit at home lunacy, I think we now know the reason why Dangote stayed away from that region and their societal madness and I'm sure other businesses did and are still doing the same thing.

Just too sad..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Dangote Not Investing In The South East (igboland)? by helinues: 4:39am On Oct 06, 2021
This is not about Dangote. Even the Igbo's themselves are not investing in their own region.

Investors only invest in a conducive and peaceful environment.

Infact since both Ipob and UGM started their madness, reasonable number of Igbo's have relocated permanently from the region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Dangote Not Investing In The South East (igboland)? by PENNYSWAP: 4:40am On Oct 06, 2021
NGpatriot:
The question remains the same, why?

With all the destruction, violence, hostilities, barbaric killings and burnings of homes and destruction of businesses on top of the crippling sit at home lunacy, I think we now know the reason why Dangote stayed away from that region and their societal madness and I'm sure other businesses did and are still doing the same thing.

Just too sad..

When did Dangote became a billionaire and when did Was ESN launched ... don’t be partisan mr

Was IPOB and UGM operating during OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ tenure

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Dangote Not Investing In The South East (igboland)? by helinues: 4:43am On Oct 06, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

When did Dangote became a billionaire and when did Was ESN launched ... don’t be partisan mr

During Obj, Yaradua, GEJ's time as president, how many indigenous Igbo invest in SE even up till today?
Re: Why Is Dangote Not Investing In The South East (igboland)? by Commentor: 4:43am On Oct 06, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

His research led to only one conclusion.
Re: Why Is Dangote Not Investing In The South East (igboland)? by Bola146(f): 5:01am On Oct 06, 2021
Owo wogbo
Re: Why Is Dangote Not Investing In The South East (igboland)? by Daniel61111: 5:45am On Oct 06, 2021
There are many Business men from other parts of Nigeria who have their business in SE.
But ofcourse u wont know it cuz u haven't ever left your small enclave of a village to travel & see things for yourself.
Ur hate for the Igbo race...make e no end you

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Dangote Not Investing In The South East (igboland)? by NGpatriot: 6:34am On Oct 06, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

Oh, keep quiet, you had MASSOB and other violent terrorists and unsavory elements ravaging the SE before 2010, way before your ipob jihadi terrorists and killers.

Go and learn your own history...

Dangote had businesses all over Nigeria before becoming a billionair so hush with that nonsense..
Re: Why Is Dangote Not Investing In The South East (igboland)? by benuejosh: 6:36am On Oct 06, 2021
Even the easterner themselves are scared of their homeland. Na another person, infact, a complete stranger na him you want make him go der house wer even the owner the fear to stay? Every sit at home Dangote money go the loss while financial institutions go der him neck
Re: Why Is Dangote Not Investing In The South East (igboland)? by NGpatriot: 6:42am On Oct 06, 2021
Daniel61111:
There are many Business men from other parts of Nigeria who have their business in SE.
But ofcourse u wont know it cuz u haven't ever left your small enclave of a village to travel & see things for yourself.
Ur hate for the Igbo race...make e no end you

Ignorant ipob, and if we ask you now to name or list the businesses from other parts of Nigerian, you go begin dodge with silly and irrelevant nonsense or even run away. Who in their right mind go self-destruct by throwing money away in the SE? Who?

Your own people outside igboland won't even consider relocating their investments to the SE, millions of them won't even bother to go home this coming Christmas to subject themselves to some lunatic and barbaric rule, killings, slaughtering, beating and insane sit at home lunacy.
Re: Why Is Dangote Not Investing In The South East (igboland)? by Daniel61111: 6:59am On Oct 06, 2021
Hate filled head slammer....a simple check using google would have cured your ignorance but ofcuz u choose to wallow in your stupidity & to create thread out of hate.
I wonder how you expect to grow with this amount of hatred.
Anyways...you can keep hating while that's all ur good at.
NGpatriot:

Ignorant ipob, and if we ask you now to name or list the businesses from other parts of Nigerian, you go begin dodge with silly and irrelevant nonsense or even run away. Who in their right mind go self-destruct by throwing money away in the SE? Who?

Your own people outside igboland won't even consider relocating their investments to the SE, millions of them won't even bother to go home this coming Christmas to subject themselves to some lunatic and barbaric rule, killings, slaughtering, beating and insane sit at home lunacy.

Re: Why Is Dangote Not Investing In The South East (igboland)? by Youngvegetable: 7:05am On Oct 06, 2021
Op you are wrong, He has a plant in Gboko ... Benue is part of Biafra
Re: Why Is Dangote Not Investing In The South East (igboland)? by NGpatriot: 7:50am On Oct 06, 2021
Daniel61111:
Hate filled head slammer....a simple check using google would have cured your ignorance but ofcuz u choose to wallow in your stupidity & to create thread out of hate.
I wonder how you expect to grow with this amount of hatred.
Anyways...you can keep hating while that's all ur good at.

And you are still too lazy to google, copy and paste your bogus lies and claims for us to see?

I know your type, exactly the reason why I said if we ask you now to name or list the businesses from other parts of Nigerian, you go begin dodge with silly and irrelevant nonsense or even run away.

There's more to life than lies and dishonesty..
Re: Why Is Dangote Not Investing In The South East (igboland)? by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:59am On Oct 06, 2021
So we all left the politics section and came to business section to continue the bashing.
No problem since u guys wants to start bashing, I'm free this morning to start my own version.
Before UGM and ESN started operating, has Dangite invested in the East before? Yes some will say MASSOB but MASSOB was not that rascal.
OK those of u from the West that Dangite has invested billion of dollars, how has your indigenes fairing, hope West is the London of Africa.
Upon all the multi billion investment in the West, what's the condition of an average Westerner?
Let me stop here for now and wait for another one then I will continue.
Re: Why Is Dangote Not Investing In The South East (igboland)? by Daniel61111: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2021
Now, why would I want to do that for you...are you also lazy like u are filled with hate ?
If you have time to create hate filled threads, u should also have to to fact check with google nah.
It's a simpu struvs
NGpatriot:

And you are still too lazy to google, copy and paste your bogus lies and claims for us to see?

I know your type, exactly the reason why I said if we ask you now to name or list the businesses from other parts of Nigerian, you go begin dodge with silly and irrelevant nonsense or even run away.

There's more to life than lies and dishonesty..

Re: Why Is Dangote Not Investing In The South East (igboland)? by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
Daniel61111:
Now, why would I want to do that for you...are you also lazy like u are filled with hate ?
If you have time to create hate filled threads, u should also have to to fact check with google nah.
It's a simpu struvs
Don't mind them, na here we dey
Re: Why Is Dangote Not Investing In The South East (igboland)? by NGpatriot: 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
[s]
Daniel61111:
It's a simpu struvs
[/s]

Next time, don't spew ignorant rubbish and lies that you cannot back with facts.

All you and your kind of is go from thread to thread lying and peddling ignorant lies, but when asked to show facts, you start dancing around and coming up with more rubbish. .

Shameless liar.

(1) (Reply)

Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? / Any Known Business Grant Giver For Startups ? / Shoprite 40k Gift Card For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.