Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,061 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:34 PM

You Get This Message From Your Wife, Kindly Respond. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Get This Message From Your Wife, Kindly Respond. (360 Views)

How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Get This Message From Your Wife, Kindly Respond. by akinmusi(m): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2021
A friend needed to take a break from work today. So he was home alone. On getting to WhatsApp to check business messages, the wife sent this message below.

You get this message from your wife, kindly respond.

"No chop my meat ooo and the way u check fridge and drink my drink without replacing it isnt allowed"

Thanks your signed by wifey.

Re: You Get This Message From Your Wife, Kindly Respond. by amnesty7: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2021
Perhaps she means the other meat and drink wink
Re: You Get This Message From Your Wife, Kindly Respond. by Obaxxx(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
She no go even try am self undecided. Abi she no know say when I marry her,I marry Everything join lipsrsealed

Re: You Get This Message From Your Wife, Kindly Respond. by illicit(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2021
Where did the wife go
Re: You Get This Message From Your Wife, Kindly Respond. by akinmusi(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2021
illicit:
Where did the wife go

Na work oo. grin

illicit:

She wants to set the guy up for great banging on her return ni

Na you talk am. I go deliver this message.
Re: You Get This Message From Your Wife, Kindly Respond. by illicit(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2021
akinmusi:

Na work oo. grin

She wants to set the guy up for great banging on her return ni

(1) (Reply)

Show Glass / You Can Learn From This Too...temptations Are Real / True Definition Of Love Between Mother And Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.