Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,175 members, 7,939,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. (2786 Views)

"Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade / Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship / Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by Gandollaar(f): 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
vedaxcool:
Patience Jonathan can lead the way...
We are talking about those your brothers sponsoring terrorism and you want to derail this thread? Typical almajiri.

1 Like

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by RZArecta(m): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
Gandollaar:
Slow down on your sarcasm.
angry sad

1 Like

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by Trumann: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Joythah:
Nasco is the only cornflakes I can eat.. make una leave them alone

May your mouth not be the cause of your undoing. Amen.

1 Like

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by RZArecta(m): 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Gandollaar:
We are talking about those your brothers sponsoring terrorism and you want to derail this thread? Typical almajiri.
That ones brain was used to play table tennis at the Barcelona Olympics in '92 hence his complete idiƓcy
Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by mu2sa2: 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Joythah:
Nasco is the only cornflakes I can eat.. make una leave them alone
Your head dey there! Nasco cornflakes taste like no other - excellent! The company also produces pretty good quality biscuits. And the products aren't overpriced.

1 Like

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by Trumann: 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
mu2sa2:
Your head dey there. Nasco cornflakes taste like no other - excellent! The company also produces pretty good quality biscuits. And the products aren't overpriced.

The main purpose of Nasco is not to make profit but to launder funds and fund terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by Kanixt(m): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
RZArecta:
I don't like nonsense, NASCO should sue David Hundeyin to court in the UK cool
Mee too I suggest that nasco should go to court and see how interested the story will be.
Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by mp3ree: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
RZArecta:
nothing honestly but I believe whatever image they have is too big to allow terrorism allegations just slide like that without clearing their name in a competent court

What if the allegations are true?
Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by melodyogonna(m): 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
myglodata:
I have a feeling that this article was a corporate hack-job by NASCOS competitors or even some sort of internal rivalry. NASCO and Kellog's are the market leaders in the breakfast cereals industry (with NASCO having a slight edge over Kellog's), others are Supreme, Infinity etc.

The article had all the hallmarks of a corporate character assassination (well written, laced with facts here and there but stretched beyond credulity). The essence is to cause some rabbles and throw a spanner in NASCO's seemingly unstoppable wheels, and what ever NASCO does from here (ignoring the writer or suing him) will still be playing into the hands of the writer's pay-masters (who ever they may be) - because for now NASCO's attention seems divided.

Can you expatiate on how the article was stretched beyond credulity?
Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by RZArecta(m): 4:16am On Oct 07, 2021
mp3ree:

What if the allegations are true?
NASCO make sweet cornflakes and biscuits, the allegations can't be true

(1) (2) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of How UGM Abduct Radio Host, Prof. Jachimike Adiele In Imo State / Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People / Video:between Peter Obi And Bola Ahmed Tinubu In Oyo State Street Election Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.