Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,615 members, 7,911,600 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:57 PM

Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? (11116 Views)

Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Would You Eat This Strange Looking Yam(photos) / Gala And La Casera: What's The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2011
I vote for super bite from house of chi. simply the best. have never touched gala since they came out
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by eghost247(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2011
Meaty!!! i enjoyed it last time i was in Nigeria Gala i get tired of it after a few bites
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by Natasha2(f): 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2011
shocked huh Gala? only the smell drives me away from it Bigi is kind of strong Choppy is soft I can manage it , I think Rite is better but in all I dislike Sausage roll cheesy
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by Abayomin70(m): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2011
If it is not gala it can neva be like gala
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by Skii(m): 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2011
Gala

Super Bite

Rite

Choppy

Bigi
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by fyneguy: 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2011
Superbite is da best
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by igbsam(m): 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2011
Superbite all d way,
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2011
none of them is good for you because they are not easily digestible plus they have very little nutritious benefit and can cause constipation.
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by Araboy(m): 4:15am On Jun 09, 2011
I don't eat meat myself but from what I know red meats and especially processed sausages are unhealthy and been linked to high blood pressure and cholesterol plus sausages are the worst offenders they are loaded on transfat and contains a coloring chemical called red 2 G that could cause cancer
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 09, 2011
Meaty is the best so far.
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by 9jarocks(m): 7:49am On Jun 09, 2011
I did BIGI once and i almost choked, Yellow wrapper made by Chi foods

I use to do Gala but i eat it by disecting it to see the Volume of Beef inside but it has reduced drastically so i'm a PEPPER CHIPS Fan now, wink
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by DoubleN(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2011
Gala!
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by kpolli(m): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2011
up gala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2011
Meaty is undeniably the best in the market, followed by Chi beefroll. Gala is ok but the taste/flavour is constantly changing on a daily basis. Bigi is trash! I remember eating it some weeks ago n it tasted like sawdust. The fruit flavor of bigi is the worst(the green packet one). It tastes like sawdust+sugared sh.yt.
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by mrofficial(m): 9:48am On Jun 09, 2011
MEATY beats gala. Try it!
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by DAY12(m): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2011
Can anyone here remember *GALA* radio advert?

is ma number1 advert in 9ja follow by d latest COWBELL MILK advert grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by mrofficial(m): 10:36am On Jun 09, 2011
DAY11.:

Can anyone here remember *GALA* radio advert?

is ma number1 advert in 9ja follow by d latest COWBELL MILK advert grin grin grin grin grin

I love the cowbell advert. dem mama cowbell ooo, our milk. Also the latest Indomie advert. Indomie sweet well well, Indomie! grin
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by DAY12(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2011
mr.official:

I love the cowbell advert. dem mama cowbell ooo, our milk. Also the latest Indomie advert. Indomie sweet well well, Indomie! grin

Mama do good ooo, Indomie, Indomie sweet well well! grin

nice advert dia but can u still remember GALA radio advert?

grin
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2011
DAY11.:

Mama do good ooo, Indomie, Indomie sweet well well! grin

nice advert dia but can u still remember GALA radio advert?

grin

Lol, very funny. Isn't it "Gala o my broda, Galo o my sista, Gala d taste na kpamgba", Lmao grin grin
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by ZUBBYNWA(m): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2011
I can't do without Meaty but Superbite is gradually taken the chance
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by ednaline: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2011
meaty meaty meaty meaty all the way. so soft and giving gala a very good fight. u know, competition does a lot of good for the consumers. meaty is it!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by DAY12(m): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2011
pine_ed:

Lol, very funny. Isn't it "Gala o my broda, Galo o my sista, Gala d taste na kpamgba", Lmao grin grin

Correct! grin grin grin

d best advert so far!

( Gala sweet & e dey bellefood, & u fit even buy ham for everywhere ) grin grin grin
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by oladayo042: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2011
Gala, esp a fresh one.
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by sherfizle(m): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2011
mithel:

Who remembers WITNESS,it was d worst of dem all n ofcourse d cheapest.i remember secondary skool days,i only bought dem wen i was really broke.rumor had it then that it was made for jehovah witnesses.am sure they are out of production now,cos that was 3 years ago.
I give it to u brother. I was passing by and i saw this little tin i used to see way back in year 2000, and there it was staring at me, WITNESS SAUSAGE ROLL". The amazing news is that the roll is now N5. I smiled after asking the woman of the price. I immediately ordered for two with one very cod pure water, oh my God, the tin reminded me of secondary school days. I really enjoyed the memory flash as i was battling with this TINKO roll they call WITNESS, SO STRONG, BUT THE chilled pure water was able to soften it sha. lol
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by IYANGBALI: 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2011
mine is akpu and ogbono soup
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by mrofficial(m): 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2011
sherfizle:

I give it to u brother. I was passing by and i saw this little tin i used to see way back in year 2000, and there it was staring at me, WITNESS SAUSAGE ROLL". The amazing news is that the roll is now N5. I smiled after asking the woman of the price. I immediately ordered for two with one very cod pure water, oh my God, the tin reminded me of secondary school days. I really enjoyed the memory flash as i was battling with this TINKO roll they call WITNESS, SO STRONG, BUT THE chilled pure water was able to soften it sha. lol

Mehn, Owute (the senior broda of owu) dey hold you ooo.  cheesy
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by omoajiri(m): 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2011
as for me,the best snack in nigeria is 'pof pof' (those 1s hawked in glass box & the hawker often hits the glass with his fork to attract customers) & any of d fan ice yoghurt + pure water.
Mehn dat thing dey hold bele & its quite affordable.
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by favouredjb(f): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2011
Gala used to be my all time favourite,still is, but once in a yle i buy superbite,its always fresh

aldo nowadays,i ll rather not eat any of these sausages lipsrsealed

i cannot for the life of me drink lacasera,with that acidic taste!
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by Potbells: 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2011
You have 12 hours to download WIZKID's new album on alabaonline.com So hurry. Hope you love WIZZY like I do, if you do then don't forget to follow him on Twitter & Facebook and help spread the word about WIZKID. Please send forward this to all your friends. http://alabaonline.com/
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by noncy21: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2011
superbite is much better than gal
Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by NoQualms1(f): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2011
Bigi chicken, it makes serious sense and it's better than the old normal bigi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do We Need Food Scientists And Technologists? / Making Wara (soybean Cake) / Between Hisense And Nexus Refrigerator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.