Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,205 members, 7,873,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko (26074 Views)

New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons / As The Law Stands: Peter Obi And The Issue Of Offshore Companies / Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by LLSAINT(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2021
.........and the man died because he kept silent in the face of imfamy.......
The Hitler of Asorock will NEVER respond afterall, he does not know anything or what is happening cry
Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by mytime24(f): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2021
No polithiefcian wey holy
Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by richmond500: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2021
KillAlabi2021:
Pls niggis can 12m get me to Brazil

I'm banking on Alabi

12m can get you to anywhere on the planet
Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by Hdhdhd(m): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2021
KillAlabi2021:

I'm banking on Alabi

Wetin you wan go Brazil go do? You no see better country abi u wan go bleep Brazilian milf dem?

1 Like

Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2021
Mohammed and Anne pandora...

More names coming up... grin
Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 06, 2021
KillAlabi2021:

I'm banking on Alabi

Brazil too has a lot of names on the Pandora list, plus it is also a country with some corruption and mass poverty too, like Nigeria. And some racism.
Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by nairalandankrah: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
richmond500:
so because he is not contesting, should we overlook him?

I'm more interested in those who are intending to vie for public office.. They should be men of impeachable character.

1 Like

Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by KillAlabi2021(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hdhdhd:

Wetin you wan go Brazil go do? You no see better country abi u wan go bleep Brazilian milf dem?

Lol
You sabi the story
Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by tnerro1(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Well, what can i say, when my turn reach I no go sorry for the money ooo
Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by wink2015(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
THIS IS WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE AGAINST RESTRUCTURING.

The statusquo provides you with an easy platform to steal from the centre.

PRESIDENT BUHARI WHO THOUGHT HE HAD SAINT WORKING UNDER HIM WILL NOW KNOW BETTER after the PANDORA paper reevealation.

But I have not seen any International body rope Ngozi Okonjo Iweala into financial mess.

That gele tieing financial expert get level.

PANDORA will continue to expose them.

1 Like

Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by naturefellow(m): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Even Hadiza Bala Usman, the former NPA MD who was sacked for fraud, what has happened to her
typical grin of a sycophant grin

1 Like

Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by Highways: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Watch as the Fulani hides him
Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by Moorish: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
I will say this once

You guys keep going round in circles

The only thing that can bring Change is bringing down this whole structure and letting all indigenous nations manage their resources and be free of this colonial structure

And to achieve this unfortunately you will have to take the almighty federal government to war

Nigeria has the 3rd strongest military in Africa (after SA and Egypt)

No group can achieve that

So I guess we are stuck lol
Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by cybersoldiers: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Where are those sons of Anarchy?

You have suddenly gone blind and dumb?

Evil children of the dead demon that was thrown out if heaven.
Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by Gbajure(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
wink2015:

The statoquo provides you with an easy platform to steal from the centre.

PRESIDENT BUHARI WHO THOUGHT HE HAD SAINT WORKING UNDER HIM WILL NOW KNOW BETTER after the PANDORA paper reevaluation.

But I have not seen any International body rope Ngozi Okonjo Iweala into financial mess.

Peter Obi and Stella Oduah are from Dutse na o

2 Likes

Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by otokx(m): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
Interesting
Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by Larasisi(f): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
EmperorTolson:
Plz what's the point of all this trash?
I don't seems to understand cos it's obvious that the end result of this rubbish is still nothing.

It's more or less like the author expect the culprit to silence them with money.
And obviously nobody pays them.

Simply put a smear campaign to disqualify him from being confirmed sponsored by detractors
If God says yes no one can say No.
Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by sterlingD(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
wink2015:

The statoquo provides you with an easy platform to steal from the centre.
I think it is time for the people to insist seriously on RESTRUCTURING. With MAD impunity the common wealth of this country is being continually plundered.
Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by drealcivilceno(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
GeneralPula:
Not surprised at all..

We Nigerians are individually corrupt..

99% of Nigerians will loot the nation treasury if given the opportunity..

That’s who we’re. There’s no saint Nigerian, talkless of a saint Nigeria politician..

What are saying like this?
Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by GetMeRight: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:
These Aboki people can loot for Africa... How they still remain poor despite all their looting beggars belief..

But you believed the report since the name of the culprit is "Aboki"? I hope you are not one of dem southern people who couldn't believe the report about Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nothing go happen to him because he is one of them.

Omoh this people dey milk Nigeria o, tueh!
Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by Commentor: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:

I'm more interested in those who are intending to vie for public office.. They should be men of impeachable character.

shocked
Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by sulaak(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
wink2015:

The statusquo provides you with an easy platform to steal from the centre.

PRESIDENT BUHARI WHO THOUGHT HE HAD SAINT WORKING UNDER HIM WILL NOW KNOW BETTER after the PANDORA paper reevaluation.

This is why Nigeria needs to restructure into separate regions.

Nobody cares about Nigeria. Every Nigerian believes it's their turn to loot when they get into power. Do you think the Igbo's on NL will defend Peter Obi if he was stealing Biafra resources? The Igbo's have higher standards beyond the calibre of a Peter Obi.

How many Nigerians are prepared to put their lives on the line for Nigeria? Yet Igbos will defend Biafra to the death, Yoruba's will scream blue murder when their land is invaded by outsiders and Northern Muslims will kill anyone that blaspheme against the prophet Mohammed.

We don't have a nation, we never had one, the best option is peaceful restructuring.
Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
It seem UK is accepting corruption funds from Nigerian politicians.They used ibori to cover face.
Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by Lifestone(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Still wondering what crime this man committed here other than been a smart investor who wants to avoid tax.
The company he invested in bought two of the properties in 2012 before joining Nigeria Ports Authority in 2016. He couldn't have declared those property because he bought shares and not property.
It seems our society hates successful people and most poor takes their level of poverty as the standard they expected every other person to live,. It's a big shame.
This guy has been very successful as a private person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by Oju4190: 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Everybody just dey Thief for naija...
Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by Geeman2006: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lifestone:
Still wondering what crime this man committed here other than been a smart investor who wants to avoid tax.
The company he invested in bought two of the properties in 2012 before joining Nigeria Ports Authority in 2016. He couldn't have declared those property because he bought shares and not property.
It seems our society hates successful people and most poor takes their level of poverty as the standard they expected every other person to live,. It's a big shame.
This guy has been very successful as a private person.

As a public officer, he is suppose to declare all his income and assets every 4 years to the code of conduct beureau. That is the Law
Re: Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko by dapolaw(m): 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
What does Peter Obi and Mohammed Bello-Koko have in common?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill Two Officers / "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy / NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.