Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) (20830 Views)

Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) / Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner / Independence Day: Osinbajo Makes Prophetic Declarations About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) by Poiu11: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
grin
Re: World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) by ugotaya: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Chopped Down Ancient Tree Rise Up Again: Alaafin Of Oyo Oba Lamidi Adeyemi Witness This Rear Occurrence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv9GfRg5MiQ
Re: World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) by hetyogan: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
My man
Re: World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) by cityrace: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
congratulations to them.
Re: World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
Regardless of party affiliation, Osinbajo is eloquent. It's a pity he has soiled his reputable self in politics.
Re: World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) by myonlineworld94: 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
*_Are you a seller ? Looking for where to list your products ? Search no more go to www.sellersmart.com.ng and list your products for free �
Be it land, cars � housing properties , *gold* bars, silvers, clothing,makeups kits,sport kits����� , electronics,real estates,home interior designs and exteriors building plans cloths shoes bags ����� music equipment�� and so on_*
Re: World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) by olibeans: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
We have such an erudite law professor yet our Nigerian ship is being shredded by the rocks of lawlessness and peace..

May God forgive us our sins and heal this country.
Re: World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) by Sleekfingers: 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
otijah:
I refer him as fulanis errand boy

You know that if some from your region emerge as the VP in 2023....na errand boy to the president elect?
Re: World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) by Antoeni(m): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
This are the The Kind of Teachers we want in Our Schools

Re: World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) by ofiko123(m): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kudos to the vice president..
Re: World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) by DEROX: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
otijah:
same post obi begged judges for in 2019 grin grin
Re: World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) by Bluffly: 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Emmypure:
I didn't read the long epistle, but it seems that teaching is the future in Nigeria now, after the 75 k fg proposed recently.
I will do double enrollment into b,Ed and nce program now, and I will be getting carry over intentionally so that I will never graduate, 150k no be beans o.
After which you will be advised to withdraw
Re: World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) by snoopz: 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
Aftwr teacher's day Dem go forget Dem again till next year
Re: World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) by Omobada(m): 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
otijah:

I just imagine how fantastic it would have been for anyone in your extended family to become his kind of "Fulani errand boy" in life.
Re: World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) by gakaba(m): 1:29am On Aug 28, 2023
Pls is there anybody that has the phone number of Oluwabumi Ananani pls I am looking for watsap phone number.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Recaptures Two More Communities From Boko Haram / Soldiers Recover Weapons From Boko Haram Terrorists On Nigeria/Cameroon Border / Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.