Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,731 members, 7,979,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nigerian's Mentality.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian's Mentality.... (504 Views)

This Stupid Mentality In Ceremonies. / The Average Nigerian Mentality' / My Younger Sister Has This Entitlement Mentality. Help I'm Scared For Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian's Mentality.... by Truvelisback(m): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Why do Nigerians have this mentality? If u haven't gotten married and start bearing children, they tend to see u as a small boy or a small girl. They see bearing of children as maturity. Even these young boys and girls, who got expose to early sex, early pregnancy and early child bearing has this mentality. many of these girls and boys tend to be disrespectful and arrogant to older people because of the mentality of " i have children". Has anyone experienced the same b4?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian's Mentality.... by chatinent: 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lol.

And let's assume children upbringing matter is being discussed and you want to talk, and sb interrupt you.

That's not all. What's all is when you discover the person is married! Lol.

There is this big disparity between those who have kids and those who doesn't. My heart goes out to those married without kids arguing with those who do.
Re: Nigerian's Mentality.... by Lostchild(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
The only thing I know is that, woman around you will wants to abuse you and take advantage of you.

Don't reason them. just continue to live your life.

Singlehood is a choice

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian's Mentality.... by Truvelisback(m): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lostchild:
The only thing I know is that, woman around you will wants to abuse you and take advantage of you.

Don't reason them. just continue to live your life.

Singlehood is a choice
Even if u are older than them, they tend to talk to u as if they are older than u and make u feel like u are inferior to them, or they are far better than u are.
Re: Nigerian's Mentality.... by Lostchild(m): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2021
Truvelisback:
Even if u are older than them, they tend to talk to u as if u they are older than u, make u feel like u are inferior to them, or they are far better than u are.

You are right.

Women are negative.

Period

(1) (Reply)

. / Grow Your Income Incredibly By Learning High Income Skills This Year / UPDATE: Mother Of Boy Seen Destroying Her Home Break Silence (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.