Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,336 members, 7,943,828 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

120k Salary And Still Not Enough - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 120k Salary And Still Not Enough (460 Views)

Ben Ayade: Salary And Pension Payments Are Great Achievements, / Quick Salary And Sme Loan / My Husband Collects My Salary And Beats Me Untop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

120k Salary And Still Not Enough by Denvacandy: 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Good Evening everyone, i just got my salary increased to 50k this month of october and from my other gigs, i make atleast 100k+ monthly and this money is not alwahs enough for me, at the end of the month, bank will send statement and the total will be around 140k+. But most of it always got eaten by bills.

Note : i work comfortably from my one room apartment without moving out, just to make jobs on my laptop and send to my company.

I need advice on how to break down cost of things, feeding and co. Thanks God bless
Re: 120k Salary And Still Not Enough by PetVitals: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 120k Salary And Still Not Enough by Bigredmachine: 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
Na for Nigeria I dey see say who no get work dey advice who get say him salary too small...

Abeg where can I find even Job of 50k here in Lagos
Re: 120k Salary And Still Not Enough by CandyOps(m): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
It's simple... I think you should write down your expenses on a sheet of paper or on WhatsApp whenever you pay for anything.

Then at the end of the month you can grp the expenses into different categories like - transport fare, feeding, data, call credits, clothing, groceries etc...

Also if you stay in an apartment where you have to put in more than 1 month of your earning to complete the annual rent then you're living above your income.

For example, if your house rent is N200k per annum and you earn N150k per month then u think its a little above your means. You should be squatting with friends or family or looking at increasing your monthly income.

Once you can afford to cover your rent in 1 months income then you will have enof money spilled over to feeding and other bills.

I was squatting with my uncle and his kids till I grew my income to above 2m per month consistently. And at the moment, I live in an apartment less than 500k per annum.

It's all about living below your income. And earning more. But Sha understand that the trick is in your house rent and your monthly income. Wish u luck.. bro and try push your earnings up. Online is limitless
Re: 120k Salary And Still Not Enough by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
Be thankful of what you earn

Some don’t earn as much as you earn

Just use your brain
Re: 120k Salary And Still Not Enough by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
Cut down on your expenses. Things have trippled in price dwarfing the average man's income. So you have to learn to cut your coat according to the size of your cloth.

Make some lifestyle changes and adjustments to suit your income. Otherwise you'll go broke in less than two weeks.

(1) (Reply)

Most Cheapest VTU Platform Ever / Tiwa Savage Finally Reacts To Leaked Sex Tape + Shatta Wale In Danger / Tifah Skincare Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.