Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,702 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

Meditate On This Tonight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight (108 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight by Mrsoft3(m): 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Meditate on this tonight

Topic: in the last days

Text: acts 2:17-21
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,
I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
And your young men shall see visions, And your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, And signs in the earth beneath; Blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood,
Before that great and notable Day of the Lord come:
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

We are truly in the last days, if you are one in the spirit you will perceive those that are not serious with God are finding it hard to fellowship.

The ministry of the spirit upon the face of earth and in the life of a believer is to unveil the lord Jesus Christ in full. Nobody can acknowledge Jesus Christ as lord and savior except the spirit reveals it. This is not the time to be religious, this is the time to know God by yourself and for yourself. This is the time to have a genuine fellowship with the lord Jesus Christ through his holy spirit.

It can not be overemphasize, in this days if you don't have an encounter so strong with God you will barely stand the hardship and trials on earth. The devil has device so many ways to take people with him to hell, our churches are full of controversies today. But the helper who is authorized to show ALL the pathway is still very much at work.

Tonight invite him and start a walk with him, tonight cry for an encounter that will birth conviction in your life. Tonight ask God for your purpose on earth.
Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Jerry Savelle Daily Devotional October 8 2021 - The Force Of Joy / Revelation Of The Righteousness Of God Through The Blood Of Jesus. Pt 1. / Don't Marry A Man, Don't Marry A Woman, Marry A LIFE PARTNER.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.