Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,418 members, 7,891,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

I Made Her Cry For This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Made Her Cry For This (1674 Views)

Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost / I Made Airforce1 Sleep On Me Like A 2yrs Old - Photos / How I Made Her Fall In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made Her Cry For This by Babara1994(m): 5:08am On Oct 07, 2021
So I was chatting with this lady yesterday. She uploaded a very beautiful picture on her status and I complimented her for that. Na so babe say " Dear, please can you do me a favour?"
LOL
I said "what's it?" She said "My mom is not feeling fine, I've not been able to buy her 5k drugs. Please dear, send me 5k."
I then said, "because you're so beautiful, I'll send you 8k; 5k for your mom and 3k for you."

5 minutes later, I blocked babegrin without sending a dime

She called back immediately to start begging. I just kept mute until her airtime ran out. cool

I'm a redpiller. SIMPS, please change for good and see the benefits. It makes you powerful.

7 Likes

Re: I Made Her Cry For This by Bigredmachine: 5:15am On Oct 07, 2021
Correct man...

Na so one use her hand add me for Facebook, begin tell me my face look familiar, say I be like who she know, calling different names that I have never knew in my life, after some time, same tactics played out

Please help me with transport to go and see my sick mum, I simply told her that I can't help her, I did not even block her... I just noticed she stop chatting with me

Gone are the days when this idiots will make us feel they are doing us some favour dating us or giving us some nice vibes...

Them dey craze their father grin

11 Likes

Re: I Made Her Cry For This by ahmthankgod(m): 5:19am On Oct 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Correct man...

Na so one use him hand add me for Facebook, begin tell me my face look familiar, say I be like who she know, calling different names that I have never knew in my life, after some time, same tactics played out

Please help me with transport to go and see my sick mum, I did not even block her... I just noticed she stop chatting with me

Gone are the days when this idiots will make us feel they are doing us some favour dating us or giving us some nice vibes...

Them dey craze their father grin
So you no fit help your fellow brethren
Re: I Made Her Cry For This by Bigredmachine: 5:31am On Oct 07, 2021
ahmthankgod:
So you no fit help your fellow brethren

You mean my fellow man pretending to be a lady...

Well I no even get self... I can't give Help that me too am looking for

2 Likes

Re: I Made Her Cry For This by nokspos: 5:33am On Oct 07, 2021
You are fast becoming a witch if you have joy in hurting others.
Re: I Made Her Cry For This by helinues: 6:50am On Oct 07, 2021
5 minutes later, I blocked babe without sending a dime

Are you somehow related to Mr Lai Muhammed??
Re: I Made Her Cry For This by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:09am On Oct 07, 2021
helinues:

Are you somehow related to Mr Lai Muhammed??
so you know your mentor is a liar??
Re: I Made Her Cry For This by helinues: 7:10am On Oct 07, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:

Did I quote or mention you?

It's too early, don't be a busy body
Re: I Made Her Cry For This by dan9ice(m): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2021
One of my ex in school called me recently. After so many months without chatting (like closed to 10 or 7 months) when she called, she was acting all nice,asking of my family and friends and life generally. Already, I knew she's up to something. Straight forward to the next 3 days, she was asking me if I could do her a 'FAVOUR" i said I'm listening, the thing the babe put me in bills oo
I said ok, lemme see next week. Could you believed she didn't called prior to the date.
At that time I be brokyln. Sapa was on my..
When the time elapse, this babe starting calling on whatsapp call, normal call, even sending messages.. Omo I no get money. Till date she never check on me again!!
You're married (I'm not saying that married people doesn't go through hard times o)

2 Likes

Re: I Made Her Cry For This by Vulcanheph(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2021
Babara1994:
So I was chatting with this lady yesterday. She uploaded a very beautiful picture on her status and I complimented her for that. Na so babe say " Dear, please can you do me a favour?"
LOL
I said "what's it?" She said "My mom is not feeling fine, I've not been able to buy her 5k drugs. Please dear, send me 5k."
I then said, "because you're so beautiful, I'll send you 8k; 5k for your mom and 3k for you."

5 minutes later, I blocked babegrin without sending a dime

She called back immediately to start begging. I just kept mute until her airtime ran out. cool

I'm a redpiller. SIMPS, please change for good and see the benefits. It makes you powerful.
Congratulations my brother... For this single act of yours, I have put in a good word for you in the "council of alpha elders" for you to be promoted in the REDPILL UNION, Nigerian branch.

Good job.

5 Likes

Re: I Made Her Cry For This by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2021
helinues:

Did I quote or mention you?

It's too early, don't be a busy body
so you have being living in self denial all these while...I just hope you re not trying to buy the wailers form

1 Like

Re: I Made Her Cry For This by helinues: 7:16am On Oct 07, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
so you have being living in self denial all these while...I just hope you re not trying to buy the waiters form

Probably this could be the effect of Flakka oo.

Early morning like this
Re: I Made Her Cry For This by Vulcanheph(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
Hahahahaha.... You really gave it to him. gringringrin

Don't mind these nairaland zombies, this is all the proof you need that they know that the government they support is bad.

Helinues , I'm talking about you.

2 Likes

Re: I Made Her Cry For This by luizpippo(m): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2021
This one i barely knows wants to buy macbook grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Made Her Cry For This by Demariz(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2021
I don't think i will ever understand the concept of redpill or whatever. This is a child-like behaviour honestly,it goes to show you can't handle things like an adult and every chance you get you avoid them instead of taking a stand. I don't think you are proud of yourself,as a child still you needed our approval, anyone to agree with you might help suppress that guilt you feel.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Make Sex Tapes? / Having Sex The Second Time With Another Person After The First One Is Golden / How Do I Pierce My Ears Alone At Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.