Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy (8857 Views)

SW Igr And SE Economy / Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria / Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by tctrills: 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ladumaa:

https://independent.ng/cleric-urges-ohanaeze-other-igbo-groups-to-unite-negotiate-nnamdi-kanu-release/
You think Buhari would ever release him?
I don't think Kanu would leave the prison alive
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by blackboy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
With PMB? Release Kanu? Hmmm What can they offer PMB and his gang? I doubt anything. The trouble they went to get him shows how important he is to them in their captivity. The Kanu guy messed up for being caught but no one knows tomorrow.
Under PMB, I do not think they can offer anything except what is obviously cannot be like selling off their people and land to please PMB. They cannot even do that.
A good request but in reality they have tried in their little way but not in this era. If this government has its way they will remain beyond 2023.
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by Bnladan(m): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
wow this is amazing history. wow. so from this your write up, ojukwu is a snake. when the eastern region was heading nigeria and all the oil in south south benefited them, he crushed an ijaw man who wanted to declare south south as independent but as soon as eastern region lost power to north he did the exact same thing he declared biafra as independent and then included the south south region he killed many people who tried to declare it independent a few months prior. that nigga is a snake. this is good history. also he drew up a law against declaring independence when he and aguiyi were in charge but as soon as they lost power he went against the laws he drew up and declared biafra independence. such a self serving hypocritical snake this ojukwu is. SPITS
Absolutely.
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by Bnladan(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
ma373733:

Beer palor history

Full of bigotry
Igbos did that in only one regime

How many years have pass now

Igbos this Igbos that lol grin 100 people die in other regions you won't hear a pin but when there's 1 political killing in the east
All hell will let loose FG will send all the troops in grin grin nairaland igbohaters will jump in grin

Balewa bla bla grin Compare the economy then and now
At least we have seen how the saints have been ruling over the past 30 years grin
Naira is now worthless inflation over 300%

Use your time to do better things stop hating!

Igbo man ya worried about is in his shop minding his business grin

You guys said they love money

They sat at home in solidarity with what they believe in

Una still dey cry grin

Kontinue grin
They all started it. Other tribes in Nigeria don't hate them, they hate every other tribe. They are bitter and full of hate. They even hate themselves. Thus, the killings of their kinsmen because they don't share the same belief of secession from the marriage dey didn't want to end years ago when every other tribe wanted out. U are not going anywhere. We die here
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by ma373733(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Bnladan:
They all started it. Other tribes in Nigeria don't hate them, they hate every other tribe. They are bitter and full of hate. They even hate themselves. Thus, the killings of their kinsmen because they don't share the same belief of secession from the marriage dey didn't want to end years ago when every other tribe wanted out. U are not going anywhere. We die here

Hate other tribe ? Are you kidding me?
Igbos build Thier investment everywhere in the country
How many Tribes nationalise than the Igbos?

Of course we die here! grin grin

Las las na Una go tire grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by ablejesus26(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
loveth360:
[/s][s]Trash

Stop behaving like a female tout ��.
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by ablejesus26(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
donnie:

Wind don blow...

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/05/how-police-officer-allegedly-killed-dss-operative-in-imo/

And ipob dey celebrate the dss wey dey kill for Igboland �
Propaganda � tins
Like fg,like ipob propaganda, propaganda, propaganda ��
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by ablejesus26(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
odomanis:

You dont understand the reasoning of freedom fighters. They are ready to go through any difficulty now with the believe that when freedom is achieved,their next generation will enjoy as free people. Have you bothered to ask why such a huge number of Nigerians feel that way ? No,you wont because you dont care. The repentant northern terrorists that the same federal government forgave and reintegrated into the society killed so many people yet,did you ask this question when they were pardoned ? But because he is Igbo,they must be treated differently and badly. This is exactly the problem. If you must know,the argitators will even be happy if the political leaders are sacked through the state of emergency. They also will be happy if the FG doesnt care and allow the people to suffer for the one month. That way,it will be more obvious that the FG and indeed nigeria does not mean well for the south east,same thing the argitators have been shouting. The truth is that we all need to calm down and negotiate. Negotiate like one people for the benefit of all.

Don't get it wrong man,don't twist things.
I have no issue with anyone or any group seeking self determination, bcus it's an exclusive right.
I am not a one Nigerialist,I will sign my Yes if a referendum is conducted today.
But notwithstanding, reality is the moment you begin to threaten, attack and kill people who have a different opinion from your agenda,that's a red card�.
I don't believe ipob has good intentions,let other groups that are just speak,not a group that will enslave and have the heads of opposition and critics if they had the power at their disposal �.
There is really no difference between the evil Fg and ipob.
Both are anti criticism,they carry themselves in such manner that draws a clear picture of dictatorship.
I will never be in support of anything evil.
Igboland has an existing profiles,we are democrats there will be no need to change status quo, if ipob wants power they should take it through the front door.
How can I support a man that hates the SE leaders,but became a campaigner for a Fulani Cameroonian,
Between Atifku and the SE leaders who is worse.��
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by ablejesus26(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
odomanis:

You dont understand the reasoning of freedom fighters. They are ready to go through any difficulty now with the believe that when freedom is achieved,their next generation will enjoy as free people. Have you bothered to ask why such a huge number of Nigerians feel that way ? No,you wont because you dont care. The repentant northern terrorists that the same federal government forgave and reintegrated into the society killed so many people yet,did you ask this question when they were pardoned ? But because he is Igbo,they must be treated differently and badly. This is exactly the problem. If you must know,the argitators will even be happy if the political leaders are sacked through the state of emergency. They also will be happy if the FG doesnt care and allow the people to suffer for the one month. That way,it will be more obvious that the FG and indeed nigeria does not mean well for the south east,same thing the argitators have been shouting. The truth is that we all need to calm down and negotiate. Negotiate like one people for the benefit of all.

One question for you.
Do you support the activities of the ugm?
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by ablejesus26(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
9jah:

Nothing will happen to them,
I remember it was your elites; that wanted to secceed out of Nigeria first; but the leader then; Dr. Azikiwe dialogue with them; to stay without any gun fight;

Buhari have done the same ;he wanted the north to secceed from Nigeria; nobody jailed him.
He plotted a coup in Nigeria ,now he is the President.
So stop it ;let peace reign; If your truly a lover of peace;
Stop your terrorists agenda's.
Mordern society dialogue.
You dont kill ;or jail your son; for doing the right thing;
Unity is by chioce;
Freedom is a fundamental human right;
Self defense is a fundamental human right;
You cannot beat a child, and tell the child not to cry.

Go and brutalize bingo the dog any how ,make I see if bingo no go bite you.

What is this man saying �?
Oh you want to do the tribe tagging game on me ��but afraid dey catch you ba��.

There is nothing to tag freedom with a group that goes around threatning and killing others who do not agree with their destructive agenda for they will enslave others if the had the slightest opportunity �.

Your people celebrate and accept terrorist they back it up with religion but
Igboland says no to terrorism,there is no place for senseless insurgency for a scam that's just to enrich the pockets of one nigga from London.
The stand of Igboland remains OZOEMENA, OZOEMENA, OZOEMENA.
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by ablejesus26(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
gidgiddy:

You will have to produce evidence, beyond mere words, that IPOB killed anybody

I don't understand you guys at all.
You celebrate when this animals go on rampage.
You curse and threaten anyone who doesn't join you to praise sing and call the killers angels.
You call the same killers you are rejoicing over their agenda dss/Fulani.
You get pained to the soul when this same killers are gunned down.
Nna ehh noro kwa unu n-ofu ebe�
Make una no dey confuse this thunder wey go still strike all of una wey dey support agenda wey go bring down the ever envied peace of Igboland �.
Now they are talking about a state of emergency,I am sure this is what you and your cohorts that only see joy in self destruct look forward to.
Ordinary primary school your scammer leader no get for Igboland ihere megbuo unu �.
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by loveth360(f): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
[s]
ablejesus26:

You curse and threaten anyone who doesn't join you to praise sing and call the killers angels.
Make una no dey confuse this thunder wey go still strike all of una wey dey support agenda wey go bring down the ever envied peace of Igboland �.
Now they are talking about a state of emergency,I am sure this is what you and your cohorts that only see joy in self destruct look forward to.
Ordinary primary school your scammer leader no get for Igboland ihere megbuo unu �.
[/s]Trash from onye mgbu.
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by Ezehillary(m): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
stanluiz:
Ipob nairaland spokesman has spoken.
Ipob strategy is kill and deny.
said by who? Ezi dika gi
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by ablejesus26(m): 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
loveth360:
[/s][s]Trash from onye mgbu.

This smelly abgero nwaanyi again ��
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by ablejesus26(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s]Trash from onye mgbu.

Agbero nwaanyi, does your scammer chi na onye nzoputa has anything an average Afara ukwu man can boast of enjoying?��

Shameless smelly thing.�
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by loveth360(f): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
ablejesus26:

This smelly abgero nwaanyi again ��
Ewu one Nigeria.

Today your Nigeria army beat up nollywood actor and arrest him,i know you see nothing wrong in that.

If say na some hoodlums beat him,you will be here ranting on how ipob is destroy Igbo land.

Umu Ekwensu
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by ablejesus26(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
loveth360:
Ewu one Nigeria.

Today your Nigeria army beat up nollywood actor and arrest him,i know you see nothing wrong in that.

If say na some hoodlums beat him,you will be here ranting on how ipob is destroy Igbo land.

Umu Ekwensu

Thunder fire you and your one Nigeria �.
You are too small to play your silly stupid games on me which sense you wan even use��.

The fg is evil
Ipob is evil
Kiss the truth smelly pig ��
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by loveth360(f): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
ablejesus26:

Agbero nwaanyi, does your scammer chi na onye nzoputa has anything an average Afara ukwu man can boast of enjoying?��

Shameless smelly thing.�
Mkpi one Nigeria,soon one Nigeria will key you.
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by ablejesus26(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
loveth360:
Mkpi one Nigeria,soon one Nigeria will key you.

Ezi once again it will not be well with you and your one Nigeria ��.
Fg na thieve
Ipob na scam ��
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by loveth360(f): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
ablejesus26:

Thunder fire you and your one Nigeria �.
You are too small to play your silly stupid games on me which sense you wan even use��.

The fg is evil
Ipob is evil
Kiss the truth smelly pig ��
Evil person that never condemn his evil Nigeria.

Only looking for thread to show his hatred for Biafra.
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by gidgiddy: 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
ablejesus26:

So do you have any proof that IPOB did anything wrong besides empty words such as the junk above?
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by udede(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
JosephXavier:
It is very difficult to come from South East Nigeria

The politicians there are the most selfish and self centered crop of politicians in Nigeria

If not the survival instinct the people have and the self motivation to make money, the region would have been a desolate land

We saw how South West gathered and supported Sunday Igboho both diplomatically and politically offering him counsel

But in South East, Nnamdi kanu only received the support of the common people who because of the leadership void in South East didn't hesitate to support him and the only thing these politicians did was to deny their involvement in his predicament Ehen they saw that the masses are not under their control
soooo much on point bro
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
ablejesus26:

And ipob dey celebrate the dss wey dey kill for Igboland �
Propaganda � tins
Like fg,like ipob propaganda, propaganda, propaganda ��

You build your foundation with the word divide and conquer,born to rule/ruin
Now we Ndigbo-started using the word propaganda to educate indigenous Nigerians about your attrocities and lies.
You don't have any proof or moral ground to use the word propaganda -Its obvious that your people are comitting ethnic genocide all over Nigeria.
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by ablejesus26(m): 4:22am On Oct 08, 2021
9jah:

You build your foundation with the word divide and conquer,born to rule/ruin
Now we Ndigboipob-started using the word propaganda to educate indigenous Nigerians about your attrocities and lies.
You don't have any proof or moral ground to use the word propaganda -Its obvious that your people are comitting ethnic genocide all over Nigeria.

Fixed ��.
You and your cohorts here pretending to be ipob but are wishing the devil will use them to turn Igboland into your own region where terrorism is a norm, will end up in shame.
That's a certainty �.
Your people � ezigbo your people ���

Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by ablejesus26(m): 4:25am On Oct 08, 2021
gidgiddy:

So do you have any proof that IPOB did anything wrong besides empty words such as the junk above?

Even if you see a clear as the sound of a bell proof, you will still not believe,
Simply because you have been brainwashed beyond repair �
Only Jehovah can save you now.
In the course of looking for proof na so una onye oshi London scammer go take grow orange hair for prison.
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by ablejesus26(m): 4:32am On Oct 08, 2021
loveth360:
Evil person that never condemn his evil Nigeria.

Only looking for thread to show his hatred for Biafra.ipob

Fixed�I condemn anything and everything evil.
Stop trying to be clever,you don't have sense��
If I don't hate an agenda that will constantly bring pain and trouble into my Homeland,that will make me an efulefu � no no no I am not a useless brainwashed human being like you
When this issue goes beyond the control of the SE Leaders and a state of emergency is declared,who suffers most,
At least we know that the brainwashed thugs and cultist and criminals in the occult ipob have no worth as they have sold themselves out to die in vain and foolishness for a big scam struggle that's just to enrich the pockets of one scammer,but putting the people into a cross road between them and the fg is something no sane Igboman will support.

Oburu na omasiri unu, gawa unu elu na ala
The stand of Igboland remains OZOEMENA OZOEMENA OZOEMENA.
Even if it must change it will not be on the calling of a Taliban wannabe bandwagon of criminals and cultist �.
Tufiaakwaa.
Re: Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy by Solsix(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
gidgiddy:

You will have to produce evidence, beyond mere words, that IPOB killed anybody
Nna, purana there. Nnamdi Kanu is not the kind of biafra I want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tax Evasion: Reps Summon Trade Ministry, Over MTN ₦2.6trn Naira Waiver / 2023 Elections: Forget Rigging, President Buhari Vows / Akpabio's Bid To Withdraw $7.2bn From Dubai Banks Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.