Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,142 members, 7,907,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

How Sports Personality, Okpe Prince Is Using His Football Academy To Help Youths - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Sports Personality, Okpe Prince Is Using His Football Academy To Help Youths (277 Views)

Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends / Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) / Geraint Thomas Crowned BBC Sports Personality Of The Year 2018, Kane 2nd(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Sports Personality, Okpe Prince Is Using His Football Academy To Help Youths by Daveofafrica(m): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
Okpe Prince is a vibrant sports personality from Delta State who is using his position and influence to assist young talented footballers achieve their dream. He is at the forefront of sports development and football management in Nigeria.

He studied Sports development, coaching at fitness at the Safa transnet football school in South Africa. He holds a degree in human kinetics and sports in Delta state university Abraka

He has a Diploma in stadium management and maintenance, He holds a Master's Degree in View Sports Psychology and he also a Certification in Nigeria institute of sports.

In 2018, he launched a football Academy called Rhonda Precious football Academy in Abuja

Okpe Prince said he launched the Academy to help talented footballers get the chance to achieve their dreams. He said there are many footballer out there but what they need is a platform that will help them improve their skills and also help them become successful footballers

"Football business is a serious business, there are lots of talented footballers on the street, they need to be assisted, i set up this academy so i can use it to discover raw talents from the street and help them reach international level. Its also my little way to encourage the youth not to involve in crime"

Rhonda Precious Football Academy now has over 30 students, some as young as 10 years old.

"Something i play a father figure to the them, many of them also have personal challenges the face as they are going through phases of life, i advise them and also help them remain focused"

Rhonda Precious academy have took 5 people to Europe for trials, Solomon Ogbarakpo was the last one to go, he went to Sweden for 3 months trials. Rhonda Precious academy is currently working to make sure the captain, Abubakar sadiq umar, moves to Crystal Palace FC in the UK.

(1) (Reply)

WCQ: Osimhen On Target As Nigeria Beat Central African Republic / (PSG 3-2 RB Leipzig) Young PSG Fan Proposes Swap Deal With Lionel Messi / Peter Drury Is Too Savage, He Is The Nwaamaikpe Of English Football.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.