Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,044 members, 7,976,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:41 PM

Does Peter Obi Support Prove Yorubas Are Naive? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Peter Obi Support Prove Yorubas Are Naive? (3846 Views)

With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? / Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Peter Obi Support Prove Yorubas Are Naive? by LegendHero(m): 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
CSTRR:

Peter obi is better than tinubu in this world and in the next world.

I don't know what is wrong with you people.

Una no dey tire to suffer.?
Bag of beans is now 100k.

Obi Pandora deserves to be hanged and not being president. It’s only you Ibos that are lying to him about his political worth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Peter Obi Support Prove Yorubas Are Naive? by CSTRR: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
LegendHero:

Obi Pandora deserves to be hanged and not being president. It’s only you Ibos that are lying to him about his political worth.
The same obi that cleared southern Nigeria for atiku?

Do you know osibanjo lost even in his own polling unit?
Or you think he lost there because of atiku?

You are a bigot and you don't deserve to be reasoned with.

Na bigotry Dem suppose use answer you back.

2 Likes

Re: Does Peter Obi Support Prove Yorubas Are Naive? by LegendHero(m): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
CSTRR:

The same obi that cleared southern Nigeria for atiku?

Do you know osibanjo lost even in his own polling unit?
Or you think he lost there because of atiku?

You are a bigot and you don't deserve to be reasoned with.

Na bigotry Dem suppose use answer you back.

Good one. Then let PDP bring out Obi to contest against Asiwaju.

Since Obi can clear everything clearable, then what’s stopping you from campaigning for him?

4 Likes

Re: Does Peter Obi Support Prove Yorubas Are Naive? by FantasyHub: 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
OneTemplate:

Sharap and get lost unless you have anything educational or informative to contribute. You guys can never think or talk progressively. You're clueless.

Emotional kid, IGBOS ain't the reason your youths r blind. A tribe with blind youths equals a lost tribe.
Deal with it.

Getting obsessed with IGBOS will only get ur ass more bitter and bitterness is a slow killer. Y'all lost.

Re: Does Peter Obi Support Prove Yorubas Are Naive? by CSTRR: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
LegendHero:

Since Obi can clear everything clearable, then what’s stopping you from campaigning for him?

Peter obi will compete in 2023.

That is not even a question.

Just wait till then.

1 Like

Re: Does Peter Obi Support Prove Yorubas Are Naive? by LegendHero(m): 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
CSTRR:

Peter obi will compete in 2023.

That is not even a question.

Just wait till then.

Nice one.

See you at the polls against Asiwaju by then.

1 Like

Re: Does Peter Obi Support Prove Yorubas Are Naive? by Ovamboland(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
LegendHero:

You want them to have accident ��� facing Tinubu alone?

They can only hide behind Fulani big brother trouser

2 Likes

Re: Does Peter Obi Support Prove Yorubas Are Naive? by Ovamboland(m): 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
FantasyHub:

Emotional kid, IGBOS ain't the reason your youths r blind. A tribe with blind youths equals a lost tribe.
Deal with it.

Getting obsessed with IGBOS will only get ur ass more bitter and bitterness is a slow killer. Y'all lost.

StaffofOrayan
Oladeji245

Your new found friends says you are blind Yoruba youths for supporting Obi or Atiku against your own people.

Prepare for mockery when you finally succeed in destroying your people to promote theirs.

1 Like

Re: Does Peter Obi Support Prove Yorubas Are Naive? by LegendHero(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ovamboland:

You want them to have accident ��� facing Tinubu alone?

They can only hide behind Fulani big brother trouser

Hahaha lol. That’s why I told him to push Obi knowing fully well he himself know it’s an impossibility.

2 Likes

Re: Does Peter Obi Support Prove Yorubas Are Naive? by CSTRR: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
LegendHero:

Nice one.

See you at the polls against Asiwaju by then.

If you like run with a hundred tinubu.

Nigerians will decide if they are tired of suffering poor and corrupt governance.
Re: Does Peter Obi Support Prove Yorubas Are Naive? by LegendHero(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
CSTRR:

If you like run with a hundred tinubu.

Nigerians will decide if they are tired of suffering poor and corrupt governance.

Thank God you mentioned Nigerians and not Biafrans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Peter Obi Support Prove Yorubas Are Naive? by CSTRR: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
LegendHero:

Thank God you mentioned Nigerians and not Biafrans.

Yes, the same Nigerians that supported Peter obi in southern Nigeria in 2019 and ensured a pdp sweep of the south.

They're very much still around.

My advise for your tinubu is to go to the north and play up bigotry as usual, so that those born-throway can vote him in kano, kastina and co.

As for this southern Nigeria, apc can never win it.
We are not stupid.

1 Like

Re: Does Peter Obi Support Prove Yorubas Are Naive? by LegendHero(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
CSTRR:

Yes, the same Nigerians that supported Peter obi in southern Nigeria in 2019 and ensured a pdp sweep of the south.

They're very much still around.

My advise for your tinubu is to go to the north and play up bigotry as usual, so that those born-throway can vote him in kano, kastina and co.

As for this southern Nigeria, apc can never win it.
We are not stupid.

We are saying the same thing now.

Since Nigeria voted Atiku simply because of Peter Obi in the last election then that means Peter Obi has over 10million votes in the bucket because Atiku got more than that.

Hence, Peter Obi should be able to defeat Asiwaju. So start campaigning for him now bro. There is no more time to be slacking.

3 Likes

Re: Does Peter Obi Support Prove Yorubas Are Naive? by jude79(m): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
LegendHero:

Do you mean I mocked Sunday Igboho or why exactly are you quoting me?

I support Tinubu and I support Sunday Igboho too. So maybe you might want to direct this mention to someone else.

Thanks.

How can you support two men who are directly opposite in their views, while tinubu is fighting to achieve his dream of ruling Nigeria under strong supervision from the caliphate, he care less about how many Yoruba or Nigerian youths are sacrificed to achieve his ambition, and is ready to sell Yoruba nation to the caliphate for a piece of morsel.
Igboho on the other hand wants a Yoruba nation that can stand up for themselves, he doesn't believe in the superiority of the caliphate and can die for Yoruba youths and Yoruba nation.

1 Like

Re: Does Peter Obi Support Prove Yorubas Are Naive? by SeunNotOwner: 6:15am On Oct 10, 2021
Oladeji245:

Lol...tinubu supporters are so hilarious..
The same tinubu supporters who were mocking Sunday Igboho a fellow Yoruba man and for a long time were Fulanis more than Fulani themselves suddenly see Yorubas against tinubu agenda as problems.
I kuku trust my people in Sw..dem go dey watch u but d tin wet dem go do don dey their mind.

Why should Yoruba support a secessionist?
My friend, Sunday igboho is on his own. Some Yoruba elders have come to reiterate their commitment to Nigeria unity.

Is Sunday wants to fight bandits in his state, why not join the Amotekun structure recognized by the State Government?
He claimed that herdsmen/Banditry is disturbing his home town in oyo state, but went to state a secessionist protest in Lagos state, how rational is that action?

After causing the trouble he was paid to undertake, he wanted to run away, why run away if he was fighting for a just cause?

I asked 3 questions in the reply, maybe you can answer them
Re: Does Peter Obi Support Prove Yorubas Are Naive? by PDPdestroyer(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
There should be limits to liberalism, especially in an ethnically heterogeneous country like Nigeria, given the fact that we play the "winner takes all" kind of politics. If you have a political colossus in the mould of Ashiwaju, be thankful. It is only Yorubas who fail to learn from the past, when faced with similar unpleasant situations, we will still go ahead and make the same mistakes of the past. How a freeborn son/daughter of Oduduwa will join hands with an enemy that is not even in disguise, to pull down one of her most influential politicians beggers belief. No be juju be that? grin
I don't care about whatever anyone has to say about Tinubu, but the mere fact that Igbos hate him means there are lots of positives about him, and the more reason why we should all rally round him. From history, it is known that Igbos only hate on whatever they know benefits Yorubas while exalting those that subjugate our collective interest, but most of our ignorant young men running amok on nairaland are just too naive to fathom this. It is a well-known fact
BAT 2023
Iyalaya anybody cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IGP Choose Nord As Official Car, Confirms Nord As Nigeria’s Best Automaker / Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics / Edo South APC Leaders Vow To Deliver Zone For Senator Okpebholo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.