Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,894 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? (5691 Views)

Wetin Dey / Wetin Dey On Nta! / Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? by 6footplus(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2007
thats by far 1 of d best naija shows i've seen in a long time, d production na 4 shizzles o! even the story telling is awesome, how dey take it from each characters' POV and then begin his/her story. i wud any1 who hasnt seen it 2 find out more on wetindey.tv
its funny, smart, well-produced, i cud go on all nite!
Re: Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 5:56am On Jul 24, 2007
6footplus:

thats by far 1 of d best naija shows i've seen in a long time, d production na 4 shizzles o! even the story telling is awesome, how dey take it from each characters' POV and then begin his/her story. i would anyone who hasnt seen it 2 find out more on wetindey.tv
its funny, smart, well-produced, i cud go on all night!
that's cos bbc is involved. it's just like THE STATION sponsored bt nescafe
Re: Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 5:57am On Jul 24, 2007
Re: Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? by dominobaby(f): 7:28am On Jul 24, 2007
Yeah yeah yeah! I've seen it and i love it. Its an AIDS awareness programme. Concept's good and production's great. Don't like missing it. Nta, 8 - 9 p.m every sunday.

1 Like

Re: Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 7:31am On Jul 24, 2007
ITZ JUST LIKE D VOICES 4M D MARKET SHOW ON Radio

1 Like

Re: Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? by dominobaby(f): 7:37am On Jul 24, 2007
I didn't get what you meant Mustay.
Re: Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 12:06am On Jul 26, 2007
there's a certain VOICES 4M D MARKET SOW that has virtually all xters in WETIN DEY there too!
Re: Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? by onlyboma(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2007
, i'll tell tel u guys wat makes wetin dey tick, it reali isnt about da BBC being in charge, coz virtuali evri1 on da crew is nigerian, actors, directors, evritin, dey onli had enough sense 2 get da best ppl available, & dey're 100% nigerian, trust mi, i'v bin der, & stil am, it's good knowin' ppl appreciate wat we'r doin' & i sure hope da message dat's sandwitched in all da fun shots & characters is getin' heard,
Re: Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2007
foreigners are benhind production sha
Re: Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 6:21am On Sep 14, 2007
men, this show dey tap
Re: Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? by Ralvy(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2007
I Love the Concept
Re: Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? by akindot(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2008
I saw it yesterday in Mitv and loved it instantly.
I have included it on my schedule for thursdays.
The concept was really nice, pictures great, actors outstanding.
Nice one.
Big ups to Naija wink
Re: Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? by soloqy: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2008
I think our nollywood producers, directors and actors should take note and watch all episodes of wetin dey and the Station so they can all learn.

The actors and actresses are not known faces but will put the present popular ones to shame.
Re: Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? by Mustay(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2009
I've lost touch of the directory of this program.

Does any1 know what time it airs?
Re: Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? by WAVixen: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2009
I used to think I was the only one who saw it on TV.They actually air it on several TV stations like OGTV,Superscreen,MITV. But havent seen it on the popular stations. IT's very interesting,informative and entertaining. A few old hands like the family head of 'Adio family' in the early eighties and some actors and actresses who have been basterdised by those of Iweka and Pound road.
The anonnying part is the fact that the repeats are ever so often,never started from the beginning,dont know where the middle or end is.It keeps going round in circles!
Re: Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? by donjon: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2009
I love it, nice story telling
Re: Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? by JazzFreak(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2009
Best in TV series for Naija, dem try well well cool
Re: Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? by madjune(m): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
The young girl that looks like Geneivive, what's her name pls?
Re: Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? by FiverrTutor(m): 12:52am On Dec 17, 2021
I really miss this show
Re: Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? by FiverrTutor(m): 12:54am On Dec 17, 2021
6footplus:
thats by far 1 of d best naija shows i've seen in a long time, d production na 4 shizzles o! even the story telling is awesome, how dey take it from each characters' POV and then begin his/her story. i wud any1 who hasnt seen it 2 find out more on wetindey.tv
its funny, smart, well-produced, i cud go on all nite!

Damn you have been on nairaland a very very long time

(1) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye In 'Bless Me' Movie (1 & 2) / Top 3 Movies You Have To Watch With Your Girlfriend / Emem Isong's Kiss And Tell Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.