Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:06 AM

Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya (5179 Views)

Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) / Wife Battering, How Do I Help? / Wife Battering By In -laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by logica(m): 11:42pm On May 31, 2011
tpia@:

each of them is trying to paint the other in the worst light possible.
And isn't that the point I made several posts back? Apparently to him a "Yoruba lover" is quite damaging. And you can picture the mind of a person that thinks like that. Nothing but primitive.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by tpia5: 12:19am On Jun 01, 2011
hmm.

obviously more to the statement than would appear.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by sleekman(m): 12:34am On Jun 01, 2011
fellow nairalanders didn't I say it yesterday dat this woman doesn't look like someone Dats beaten? Her face wasn't swollen instead I saw dried blood from cuts sustained during d fracas. After reading both versions of dis nollywood movie I must say dat d man's is more credible & consistent with what observed in d pics. Although from d story d man's trying to cover his ass first by hiding d fact dat he probably had extra marital affairs & secondly he did wrestle his wife but probably after being provoked. I strongly suspect dat the trouble started when d man decided not to pay for d mortgage anymore. Dat woman is a disgrace to womanhood.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by lagcity(m): 12:48am On Jun 01, 2011
@
logica:

You commend his foolishness? What would've been commendable was for him to NOT have married her. Dating a quarrelsome woman is sapping enough talk less of marrying one. And it's not the Western World (they only get ridiculous protection there) as such women are in abundance in Nigeria (remember he married her while in Nigeria and he already knew she was quarrelsome and still foolishly married her). You just have to be sensible to steer clear of them.

TRUE. the best thing is not to marry a troublesome woman in the first place. that, to me, is the worst thing a man can do. if u have a kid with such a woman, there's no avoiding her even after a divorce. from what i read, the woman is hell bent on getting this guy in serious hot soup.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 01, 2011
logica:

And isn't that the point I made several posts back? Apparently to him a "Yoruba lover" is [size=18pt]quite damaging[/size]. And you can picture the mind of a person that thinks like that. Nothing but primitive.

Very damaging. Obviously, when you go Yoruba, you never go back.
He ( commissioner) knows his own is done once a Yoruba man inputs his oversized blockos into her honey pot.  He prolly saw that her vajayjay don stretched beyond his (Commissioner) pe/nis limit.  (Forgive me for my word choice, I'm really a lady  grin )

[s]< And some bigotted fooools would come and say Yoruba women are the ones having affairs>[/s]
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by tpia5: 4:39am On Jun 01, 2011
not a very good week for Hot yoruba men, i should think.

the non-Hot ones- may God strengthen una oh, because it's like a tiny sardine in a sea of hungry sharks.

thank goodness i'm not a black, nigerian male.

oluwa o se oh.

cant imagine being at the mercy of my hormones all the time.

una try sef.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by Kobojunkie: 4:49am On Jun 01, 2011
lagcity:

if the man's story is true, i actually commend him for not killing her. some women can drive a man crazy. there's something abt the western world that turns some women into mad dogs.

And then if someone from another race calls you a BLACK MONKEY for the comment above, you immediately think him racist. Do you realize how absurd your comment is? You are saying it is OK to respond VIOLENTLY when another chooses to express an OPINION or act you are not comfortable with?

Are you sure you are not really a monkey? undecided

By your statement above, one could also gather that it is OK for the Nigerian police to respond with VIOLENCE when they loose their temper with any civilian, no matter what or where the situation. And you folks wonder why you continue being treated like animals by them. undecided undecided
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by blank(f): 7:19am On Jun 01, 2011
Thought d guy was from Rivers (Ikwerre) not Igbo?
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by ektbear: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2011
She had a Yoruba lover? Lmao, the plot thickens!
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by SanFranc(m): 11:04am On Jun 01, 2011
""My first posting in 1986 was to Tokyo, Japan. I was in charge of Commercial and Trade Matters. One night in July 1988, I took my female colleague from another Embassy out for dinner. It was actually the first outing. After dinner, I took her in my car in order to drop her off at a train station. As we drove through town, a car which I quickly recognised as mine (I owned 2 cars) and being driven by Mrs Wigwe pulled up beside us at a traffic light. Mrs Wigwe hurled air freshener bottles and any other objects she could find in the car to hit us. I later came down from the vehicle and explained to her who the lady was. But she did not believe me and instead chased me through the city shouting abuses at us and throwing objects at us. When I got to a train station, I opened the door and let the lady out. Mrs Wigwe abandoned her car in the middle of the road causing a big jam as she ran after the lady. She caught up with her and after interrogating her, seriously assaulted her, and beat her so mercilessly using the woman’s umbrella that the woman passed out. Mrs Wigwe fearing that the lady was dead fled the scene taking with her the woman’s hand bag. Good Samaritans took the lady to hospital where she spent one month in intensive care""

I seriously doubt this part of the epistle. How could she be so violent on the streets of Tokyo, Japan without the Japanese Police taking an action? Also, why didn't the female colleague press charges against her for assault, inflicting bodily damage, attempted murder and stealing of her property? I do not think this would have happened on the streets of Tokyo--(with cameras, police and surveillance everywhere) and she would have escaped arrest.

Much as I do not doubt his story, it is a domestic squabble and someday the truth would be told!
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by otokx(m): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2011
The truth has been told in this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-679613.96.html#msg8432388

The woman is a witch
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by otapiapia: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2011
ekt_bear:

She had a Yoruba lover? Lmao, the plot thickens!

And so what? Why are your minds turned upside down.

The union is even inter-tribal(her maiden name is Tess Iyi Oniga=non-Igbo woman).

The man is not as tribalistic as you folks are painting it. Try to consider all facts before jumping into conclusions.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by oge4real(f): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2011
There is absolutely no reason for a man to dehumanise his wife in such manner. he should be made to face the law.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by logica(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2011
SanFranc:

I seriously doubt this part of the epistle. How could she be so violent on the streets of Tokyo, Japan without the Japanese Police taking an action? Also, why didn't the female colleague press charges against her for assault, inflicting bodily damage, attempted murder and stealing of her property? I do not think this would have happened on the streets of Tokyo--(with cameras, police and surveillance everywhere) and she would have escaped arrest.
Ever heard of "Diplomatic Immunity"? From what we hear, she was shipped out of Japan after the incident; that's the best Japan can do under the "diplomatic" circumstances.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by member479760: 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2011
the 2 fit each other! but the man na wa. doctor for that matter, wetin we talk if the man na molue driver? no different between the 2 category in our society.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by fabj1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2011
Nigeria's myk tyson to kenya! lol!
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by lagcity(m): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

And then if someone from another race calls you a BLACK MONKEY for the comment above, you immediately think him racist. Do you realize how absurd your comment is? You are saying it is OK to respond VIOLENTLY when another chooses to express an OPINION or act you are not comfortable with?

Are you sure you are not really a monkey? undecided

By your statement above, one could also gather that it is OK for the Nigerian police to respond with VIOLENCE when they loose their temper with any civilian, no matter what or where the situation. And you folks wonder why you continue being treated like animals by them.  undecided undecided

kobojunkie, you've spoken like a true junkie. from your post, anyone who makes a statement you don't agree with is a black monkey. i commended the man for showing uncommon restraint and not reacting in proportion to the level of his wife's provocation.

i would also commend a police officer for not being violent with a civilian who provokes him or her. let's say a civilian hits or spits on a police officer, the officer is within his right to taser or even use brute force to subdue the offender. now, if the officer lets the offender go with just a warning or a fine, i would commend him for showing restraint.

now go do something interesting with your life and stop twisting my words. you are known for very warped logic on Nairaland. i have a feeling that your mind is underdeveloped and you probably think lowly of Africans anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can "change Of Name" Be Done Twice? / Are Marriage Vows Difficult To Uphold? / Photos Of Wizkid’s Son, This Boy Got Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.