Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,362 members, 7,888,152 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:30 PM

Today's My Lil Bro Graduation But I'm Broke.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today's My Lil Bro Graduation But I'm Broke.. (362 Views)

My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today's My Lil Bro Graduation But I'm Broke.. by Cashsteady(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2021
Good morning.. I have a younger brother who just finished his secondary school and today is their graduation ceremony.. as an elder brother man go to spend at least give teachers and students something but I'm broke. Mum has passed on na only papa we get. My days too doesn't really have much with him too.. just don't know what to do now thinking of telling to stay home but my lil is one of the best student and loved by teachers... Any advice guys please
Re: Today's My Lil Bro Graduation But I'm Broke.. by helinues: 8:51am On Oct 08, 2021
And where is the steadycash?

Counting your eggs before the chicken hatched right?
Re: Today's My Lil Bro Graduation But I'm Broke.. by Cashsteady(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2021
helinues:
And where is the steadycash?

Counting your eggs before the chicken hatched right?

Everyday no be Christmas na... I just broke at the moment. no be say I no get money na just few I get and me sef get budget.
Re: Today's My Lil Bro Graduation But I'm Broke.. by bigjackass: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2021
Don't worry. The sky will not fall

1 Like

Re: Today's My Lil Bro Graduation But I'm Broke.. by mk3jax: 6:30am On Oct 09, 2021
Cashsteady:
Good morning.. I have a younger brother who just finished his secondary school and today is their graduation ceremony.. as an elder brother man go to spend at least give teachers and students something but I'm broke. Mum has passed on na only papa we get. My days too doesn't really have much with him too.. just don't know what to do now thinking of telling to stay home but my lil is one of the best student and loved by teachers... Any advice guys please

I did not do convocation ceremony after graduating with a 2.1 in engineering from one of the top first generation federal universities in Nigeria because I was broke back then and you are here complaining about secondary school graduation. I just went to campus, borrowed the graduation gown from a friend and took only 3 pictures that I could afford then.

Today I make alot of money.

I do not know where the culture of graduation ceremony for kids came from when they have achieved nothing in life.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Spending The Day With My "STEPSISTER" | Car Updates / Please I Need Urgent Help / What Makes Your Older Picture Trash In Today Eyes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.