Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:32 AM

Help me save this - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help me save this (151 Views)

Save This Gem From The Claws Of A Wicked Aunt / Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help me save this by Pafage: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2021
Former Director of Ruwassa Kaduna Chapter, which is sponsored by UNICEF.
He reduce the contracts of other local government in the state, only to pushed it to his local Constituency so he can gain more support and win election, and he did win the election.
He Stole Money and has refuse to pay his Ruwassa Supervisors till now because he used the money for campaign, and now he is in abuja as a law maker.
How can politicians use public office to promote their selfish career
If you are a journalist, investigate this guy please

(1) (Reply)

2021 WAEC GCE Registration Form | Time-table PDF Download / How Is An Electronic Board? / Hot!!! Oya Bring All Your Airtime Daily And Get Cash Instantly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.