Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,087 members, 7,949,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker (2530 Views)

Pictures: Peter Obi Four Major Achievements As Governor of Anambra State / Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead / Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2021
Esseite:

There is a difference... in that picture, you have a man devoid of corruption with no allegation of stealing public funds helping his community..

While the others are a corrupt bunch of people proven to have stolen the collective resource of the people sharing stolen funds..

There is a difference.. if you have counter opinion, please bring them forward.
Who is this politician you're talking about? The politician you said have been proven to have stole.
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Who is this politician you're talking about? The politician you said have been proven to have stole.

You and I know them... the Former MD of one of the tax collection companies has a 1000 page document on over N100b stolen from the people.
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by bishop4life(m): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
richmond500:
ouch that hurt.

So can u now explain how she amassed her wealth?

Because his father wasn't asking how teenagers would be part of his business.
He became part of his family's business 101 while your father was asking is this possible.
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by richmond500: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
bishop4life:

Because his father wasn't asking how teenagers would be part of his business.
He became part of his family's business 101 while your father was asking is this possible.
So she probably ammased wealth by the time she was 4 and invested in the business? Cos the Obi I know won't do feeding bottle system for his chidren
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
Esseite:

You and I know them... the Former MD of one of the tax collection companies has a 1000 page document on over N100b stolen from the people.
I don't know who you're talking about.

A man is presume to be innocent till he is found guilty by a court of law. If you have the evidence you can sure the person you're talking about to court.
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
I don't know who you're talking about.

A man is presume to be innocent till he is found guilty by a court of law. If you have the evidence you can sure the person you're talking about to court.

The evidence is in the public space... a former MD has no reason to lie. He was the CEO, he was privy to all informations.
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by bishop4life(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
Shawnnn01:
You are wrong Peter Obi was part of his family biz since he was a Sperm.

Listen to what this oloriburuku is saying just to defend his rogue paymaster.

Wait till you grow grey hairs before you start
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by bishop4life(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
richmond500:
So she probably ammased wealth by the time she was 4 and invested in the business? Cos the Obi I know won't do feeding bottle system for his chidren

Your problem is comprehension.
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Wahalaperson: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Esseite:

please make me understand, why are you defending this crook like your life depend on it, who doesn't know every Nigerian politician is corrupt?
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
Wahalaperson:
please make me understand, why are you defending this crook like your life depend on it, who doesn't know every Nigerian politician is corrupt?

He is not your regular politician... it's the seventh wonder of the world for a Nigerian politician to make to the very top without allegations of corruption.. if we dont support and encourage those that tried.. many wont believe it can be done.
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Corporate2020: 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
richmond500:

How come his 4years old daughter own a company, that beautiful girl must have been working very hard even as a spermatozoan, she deserve an award

Adaobi is s useless he-goat. One of those that hid inside empty wells when brave Biafrans were fighting Hausa/Fulani soldiers in 1967
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Corporate2020: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Esseite:

Both his kids are working.. he got married in 1992.. from your opinion.. it took him 14 years to have a child?...

Stop the propaganda and appreciate an honest man to have escaped the brutal politics of Nigeria while getting to the level of highest political office.. its not easy in this country, it's like a camel passing through the needle eye.

You are a thief, only thieves support fellow thieves. And all thieves shall be struck by Thunder

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
Corporate2020:

You are a thief, only thieves support fellow thieves. And all thieves shall be struck by Thunder

What's the point of name calling.. dispute the comment with valid evidence.
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by adekolaelect(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
Esseite:

I don't stand for useless corrupt people I cant defend.. if you have anything tangible against him bring it on.. it's our future we are fighting for and you have every right to dispute my assertions. While you are at it, remember no one is perfect. We should be happy we have his kind in the ruling class.
political Jober in action . Saying the same things those apc did to sell Bubu for Nigerians in the name of integrity as if the nigeria politicians are not the same .

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
adekolaelect:
political Jober in action . Saying the same things those apc did to sell Bubu for Nigeria.

Nigeria must be lead by someone... atleast root for someone with some pedigree in honesty with practical antecedents.
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
All this trolling isn't necessary..... politically speaking Peter Obi has no political clout nationally. He's not even getting VP in 2023
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by adekolaelect(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Esseite:

Nigeria must be lead by someone... atleast root for someone with some pedigree in honesty with practical antecedents.
and Obi who use his Daughter's name as cover up of Billions of naira away and later tell nigerians that none of his children has car ? Oga none of them is different .where is " I don't have shoes "? Bubu claimed he didn't have money to buy nomination form .who is he today ? If you ask kalu who ran away from conviction through Technicality in supreme Court . He will tell you he is not corrupted .pls don't tell me " any Nigeria politician is free from corruption .what will need is who has materials and poeple who can work with him for better Nigeria . Corruption is among the system of governance in Nigeria.

Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Owologbo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Esseite:

Please shut the useless propaganda if you cant think straight..
He has two kids.. and none is four years old.
you no go ignore those two faced tribe to continue fooling themselves?
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
Esseite:

Please shut the useless propaganda if you cant think straight..

He has two kids.. and none is four years old.

Ibos protecting their eggs while dey encourage Yoruba to smash theirs on the floor. E loud gan
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
adekolaelect:
and Obi who use his Daughter's name as cover up of Billions of naira away and later tell nigerians that none of his children has car ? Oga none of them is different .where is " I don't have shoes "? Bubu claimed he didn't have money to buy nomination form .who is he today ? If you ask kalu who ran away from conviction through Technicality in supreme Court . He will tell you he is not corrupted .pls don't tell me " any Nigeria politician is free from corruption .what will need is who has materials and poeple who can work with him for better Nigeria . Corruption is among the system of governance in Nigeria.

- GEJ antecedents were not really visible because he was deputy Gov to Governor for a very very short period and then VP for a very short period aswell and then president.. I think we didnt have ample time to see properly.

- Buhari's downsides were very visible as his antecedents showed it all.. but let's just say something happened to us as not to see it.

- I think we have suffered too much to make another mistake in 2023.. 16years in a lifetime is too much to be put on hope.
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
SlyDev:

Ibos protecting their eggs while dey encourage Yoruba to smash theirs on the floor. E loud gan

A better opinion would have been, why are the IGBOs protecting only this one egg and not even concerned with those in the corridors of power as at today?
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
Esseite:

The evidence is in the public space... a former MD has no reason to lie. He was the CEO, he was privy to all informations.
Just the way Premium Times is not lying about the pandora papers.
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Just the way Premium Times is not lying about the pandora papers.

Well you cant compare the MD of a coy and a press outfit with informations pertaining to a company.. The MD approves what is fed to the press and media.
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Esseite:

Well you cant compare the MD of a coy and a press outfit with informations pertaining to a company.. The MD approves what is fed to the press and media.
Corruption is corruption

Leave all this explanation.

In a sane country, they will all be prosecuted and jailed.
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by adekolaelect(m): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
Esseite:

- GEJ antecedents were not really visible because he was deputy Gov to Governor for a very very short period and then VP for a very short period aswell and then president.. I think we didnt have ample time to see properly.

- Buhari's downsides were very visible as his antecedents showed it all.. but let's just say something happened to us as not to see it.

- I think we have suffered too much to make another mistake in 2023.. 16years in a lifetime is too much to be put on hope.
I agree with you but Tinubu or osinbajo will be better than obi bcs both have Technocrats and political visibility to govern .my thought .
Re: Peter Obi Four Years Old Daughter Is A Hard Worker by richmond500: 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
Esseite:

He is not your regular politician... it's the seventh wonder of the world for a Nigerian politician to make to the very top without allegations of corruption.. if we dont support and encourage those that tried.. many wont believe it can be done.
Amaechi, Tinubu and Osinbajo all tried but u still insult them

(1) (2) (Reply)

BOLA TINUBU AND THE COST OF POLITICAL MISCALCULATION / Tinubu Reacts To Adichie's Letter To US President Joe Biden(video) / 4 Killed, 47 Arrested As Youths Continue To Rampage In Adamawa (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.