Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,831 members, 7,889,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:55 PM

Reality; Who Has Better Companions Man Or Woman? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reality; Who Has Better Companions Man Or Woman? (245 Views)

Reality; I Was Raped By My Uncle From Ages 9 To 12 / When Dreams Becomes Reality,a Poem By A Nairalander / My Suicide Attempt (reality Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reality; Who Has Better Companions Man Or Woman? by Ochari: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2021
A couple were contending one morning, regarding who would do well to companions. So they chose to discover, this is what they did: Spouse calls wife’s companions consistently…

Spouse: Hello madam, my significant other didn’t rest at home final evening, and I can’t contact her, would she say she is with you or did she let you know where she was going to?

Companion #1: Omg! Noooo, haven’t seen or heard from her for the beyond 3 weeks, I have no clue about where she is, possibly you should call her closest companion. Hangs up.

Companion #2: Wow! This is intense, I haven’t seen her, yet for what reason will a lady leave her significant other and rest some place, what sort of idiotic spouse is that? I have consistently cautioned her to be cautious and alter her way of life or, in all likelihood she will lose her marriage, she’s so obstinate she won’t tune in, presently see this. God disallow for me to rest outside my home. If it’s not too much trouble, relax, any place she will be, she will not remain there for eternity. Hangs up.

Companion #3: I said it!! I said it!! I had consistently felt like she’s undermining you, presently my sentiments are affirmed, ponders will never end
Continue Reading.........
https://felicitygists.com/reality-who-has-better-companions-man-or-woman/

(1) (Reply)

Tasty Meats! / Press Release Writer / ANA Invites Kwankwaso, NNPP Presidential Candidate, To 41st Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.