Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,701 members, 7,889,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

Achieving Your Writing Goals - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Achieving Your Writing Goals (100 Views)

Practical Steps To Achieve Your Writing Goals / Path-goal Theory For Outstanding Assignment | Achieve Writing Goals Easily / Examples Of Transition Words That Will Spice Up Your Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Achieving Your Writing Goals by Estherdbeloved(f): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2021
For many people, writing a book has been a lifelong dream, yet it always seemed out of reach.

A lot of people wanted to write and publish a book at some point, but less than 0.1 percent actually do it.

Whether you've been an aspiring author since childhood or five minutes ago, this point will give you all the knowledge you need to write a book and do it well.

1. Settle on your big idea

Of course, the one thing you absolutely need to write a book is an idea.

If you don't have that, you’re never going to get past the first page of your draft.

You might already know what you want to write about, or you might be at a total loss.

Either way, you can settle for a "big book idea" by asking yourself two basic questions:

Question 1:

What one question/problem do I want my book to respond to?

This is an excerpt from my book. If you would like to read the chapter kindly let me know in the comment section below �

#getpublished
#manuscripts
#editing
#aspiringauthor
#author
#publishedauthor

(1) (Reply)

Online Essay Contest: Bayelsa Blessed With Talents- Education Commissioner / Self Change, Development & Growth / How To Create An Inspiring Writing Workspace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.