Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,752 members, 7,941,855 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

VIDEO: ‘your Oga Is Talking’ – Chiwetalu Agu Cautions Soldier - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: ‘your Oga Is Talking’ – Chiwetalu Agu Cautions Soldier (2818 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: Army Release Statement On Why Nollywood Actor Was Arrested / Akeredolu To Adaba FM: Tell Your Oga In Lagos To Build The Road To Your Station / Akeredolu To Adaba FM: Tell Your ‘oga In Lagos’ To Build The Road To Your Statio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: VIDEO: ‘your Oga Is Talking’ – Chiwetalu Agu Cautions Soldier by Emilokoiyawon: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
First of all, I am not Igbo before some of you Nairaland resident mental patients label me IPOB.

Now, those of you celebrating the treatment of this man don't even realize the implications of what you are championing. If a government can molest a citizen simply because of what the citizen is wearing, then where does it stop? Don't you know that it is not unthinkable that in the future Christians will be molested and arrested for not dressing according to the dictates of Islam? Supporting evil simply because it falls on a tribe you don't like is chidish and short-sighted. All Nigerians most stand with Chinwetalu Agu. That is the right thing to do.
Re: VIDEO: ‘your Oga Is Talking’ – Chiwetalu Agu Cautions Soldier by meccuno: 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Make up story to save face.

His actions is totally condemnable.

He can share bread without wearing the terrorist regalia.

In period of insecurity unleashed by Igbos unknown Gunmen, the highest he could wear is that terrorist cloth.

Nigeria military should check if that man is mentally okay because no sane human with embark on such stupidity this period of high insecurity..

Old age is no sign of Wisdom.
this Aboki BMC won't face the Jihadist in the north. I thought you were claiming Igbo before. What happened? St pid. Terro. Wrist grin

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: ‘your Oga Is Talking’ – Chiwetalu Agu Cautions Soldier by VTJN(m): 2:34am On Oct 12, 2021
bsalawu:
Funny country!
07012213603 Airtel. That's my number sir, VTJN

Sorry for quoting you on a dead thread

Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Shocking Facts About Bayelsa State!!! / The Next President Of Nigeria Has Been Revealed - Shocking Revelation / Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.