Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,395 members, 7,937,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

What To Sell Near Police Station - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What To Sell Near Police Station (18610 Views)

Asst Farm Manager For Cattle Farm Near Epe Lagos / My Near Death Experience While Working As A Mason / Vacancy In A Primary School In Jikwoyi Near Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by RedEnergy: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
4601CE:

This guy is a Joker
A real one.
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by JayPeeOham: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sell Abba Kyari Wears and Outfits!!! tongue

You can thank me later!!!!!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by chocboi78(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sell what they (police) normally shout at random such as

“HOLLANDIA” grin
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by caesymore(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
collarfreak:
Pls nairalanders got a shop beside a police station and I need an idea of what to sell in the shop that would boom making 20k daily.
Mr. OP get another site, Police Men go chop you dry, those fools feels entitled to be getting things free from the public.
Maybe not be today or nxt year but I see them shooting you for a debt owed or UGM gunning you down via stray bullet, some might call me names but these I see run for your life Niggar

2 Likes

Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by brain247(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sell burukutu, ciga,jedi jedi and the rest.
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by Ever8090: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Contrary to the belief of many so called Christians who never for once read thier Bible with understanding

But they depend of the false prophets to feed them lies

We also have our false prophets here on nairaland,

The chief of which is righteousness2

There's no rapture , no one is going to be taken away

The Catholic devils inserted that particular misleading deceptive verse attributed to one Paul

In all the books written about the end times, there's none that points to an event where people will be taken away before punishments

Jesus said in Matthew 24
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

The days of tribulations will come and even the elects will be on the ground and be saved or hidden

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

It's only after the great punishment that Jesus will now come and start gathering all the scattered children of Israel from all around the world and bring them to thier land once again as promised

Please don't put your mind to any rapture,.

Prepare your mind for war and punishment

Only those who persevere till the end will be saved

but will there be resurrection of the dead?

1 Like

Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by Gee64: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sell condom and thank me later.
collarfreak:
Thanks so much
Thinking if I can be selling basic needs of police like handcuffs, teargas, bullets, etc, or do I need a license to do that?
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by YorubaKinging: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
Yes, we have many books that backs that up

Ezekiel was shown how dead bones will rise

Also in the book of revelation,the dead will rise and reign with. Christ for a thousand years

Guess what the mainstream media will call them?

ZOMBIES

Ever8090:
but will there be resurrection of the dead?
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by just2endowed: 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
I help register for Opay Android POS business for 20k

you must have a business address
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by Kajaard: 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
collarfreak:
Thanks so much
Thinking if I can be selling basic needs of police like handcuffs, teargas, bullets, etc, or do I need a license to do that?

cheesy cheesy

This op is a clown. And who would give you the license to sell live bullets, teargas, handcuffs etc undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by Frales6(f): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
restaurant, sell chilled beer join and get a decoder for match... especially when Chelsea dey play, e go sell well. But if unknown gunmen wan burn police station, pray make dem no burn your own join.

1 Like

Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by LEGALSER: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
collarfreak:
Pls nairalanders got a shop beside a police station and I need an idea of what to sell in the shop that would boom making 20k daily.

You can only sell corruption
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by Jesterinjay: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nicoddemus:
Start selling various kinds of cheap soap for soapy dance by inmates

good lawd
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by Davefed(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
Is it a police barrack or normal police division?
If it's police barrack I advice you sell boots and and POS.
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by Onliie(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Contrary to the belief of many so called Christians who never for once read thier Bible with understanding

The Catholic devils inserted that particular misleading deceptive verse attributed to one Paul

In all the books written about the end times, there's none that points to an event where people will be taken away before punishments

Jesus said in Matthew 24
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

The days of tribulations will come and even the elects will be on the ground and be saved or hidden

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

It's only after the great punishment that Jesus will now come and start gathering all the scattered children of Israel from all around the world and bring them to thier land once again as promised

Matthew 24 Vs 37But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by Clintonchiedzie(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
Beer

Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by Spain007(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
collarfreak:
Thanks so much

Lol.. you no serious

3 Likes

Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by Fejimummy: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
Recharge cards
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by perdollar(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
Condom, man power and weed
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by Soljaboi44(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hollandia yoghurt

Because they like shouting.. .

Hollandia! Hollandia!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by Oju4190: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
Okara and bread.....Police people like eating akara and bread in the morning.....
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by soojar(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
collarfreak:

Indian hemp and kaikai
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by ramatintin(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Op sell food you will make more than that 20k daily.Pos Don full everywhere.
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by Theoarhics: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
Weed cos they smoke it too
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by lordlugards: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
collarfreak:
ogogoro it sells like pure water around there, thank me later
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by Dja1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
All I see is Gbese (Debt) except your running a POS business and onions
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by YorubaKinging: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Yes, exactly, just like I said , few chosen or the elects will be saved, just like 7 people were saved from the flood

There's nothing that shows their taken away is by what you called rapture

They can be hidden or protected miraculously

Onliie:
Matthew 24 Vs 37But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by perdollar(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Jesus said in Matthew 24

guy! God go punish u for being misled to interpret d Bible as u please. U need to study d Bible in toto to understand what u r saying. The Bible is clear for d open minded
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by YorubaKinging: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lol, argue with Jesus Christ

perdollar:
guy! God go punish u for being misled to interpret d Bible as u please. U need to study d Bible in toto to understand what u r saying. The Bible is clear for d open minded
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by Spiff20(m): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
Newspaper
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by yetty247(f): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
collarfreak:

Cocaine
Re: What To Sell Near Police Station by Kayyus09(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Beer... Police officers too dey like cold beers grin grin grin
See

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format / Gen-z And Their Many Problems In The Work Place / Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.