Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,193 members, 7,977,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:26 AM

Tree Of Death: Oyo Tree That Crushes Four To Death ‘rises’ After Being Cut Down - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tree Of Death: Oyo Tree That Crushes Four To Death ‘rises’ After Being Cut Down (757 Views)

Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) / Video Of Man’s Leg Being Cut Off While He’s Alive - Warning Graphic Content / Death Toll Rises After Multiple Robbery Attacks In Offa(graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tree Of Death: Oyo Tree That Crushes Four To Death ‘rises’ After Being Cut Down by SleekGist: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
The 100-year-old ancient Odan tree that crushed four people dead on Monday due to heavy windstorm at Sabo area of Oyo in Oyo State has reportedly risen again.

It was gathered that the fallen tree rose back mysteriously on Tuesday, after all its branches had been hewn off.

SLEEKGIST had reported that at least four persons lost their lives after the tree suddenly fell and trapped them during a downpour at the Idi Odan, Sabo, in the Atiba Local Government Area of Oyo State.

According to Vanguard, a driver, Saheed Balogun, who witnessed the incident, said that he was loading his vehicle at the park not far from the tree, when there was a loud vibration from the tree and it went back to its standing position.

“It was in my presence. I was loading my car and then the tree started shaking,....https://sleekgist.com/tree-of-death-oyo-tree-that-crushes-four-to-death-rises-after-being-cut-down/

Re: Tree Of Death: Oyo Tree That Crushes Four To Death ‘rises’ After Being Cut Down by JaneYave(f): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mystical happenings sudden shows up these days. Something is wrong.
Re: Tree Of Death: Oyo Tree That Crushes Four To Death ‘rises’ After Being Cut Down by DaddyRochie1642: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
La believe this story La Collapse grin
Re: Tree Of Death: Oyo Tree That Crushes Four To Death ‘rises’ After Being Cut Down by DigiPerson: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Tree Of Death: Oyo Tree That Crushes Four To Death ‘rises’ After Being Cut Down by Kdon2: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
SleekGist:
The 100-year-old ancient Odan tree that crushed four people dead on Monday due to heavy windstorm at Sabo area of Oyo in Oyo State has reportedly risen again.

It was gathered that the fallen tree rose back mysteriously on Tuesday, after all its branches had been hewn off.

SLEEKGIST had reported that at least four persons lost their lives after the tree suddenly fell and trapped them during a downpour at the Idi Odan, Sabo, in the Atiba Local Government Area of Oyo State.

According to Vanguard, a driver, Saheed Balogun, who witnessed the incident, said that he was loading his vehicle at the park not far from the tree, when there was a loud vibration from the tree and it went back to its standing position.

“It was in my presence. I was loading my car and then the tree started shaking,....https://sleekgist.com/tree-of-death-oyo-tree-that-crushes-four-to-death-rises-after-being-cut-down/

Fake!
Re: Tree Of Death: Oyo Tree That Crushes Four To Death ‘rises’ After Being Cut Down by Bola146(f): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Congratulations to them
Re: Tree Of Death: Oyo Tree That Crushes Four To Death ‘rises’ After Being Cut Down by youngblaq: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
Oya share the pictures of the standing tree after resurrection.
Re: Tree Of Death: Oyo Tree That Crushes Four To Death ‘rises’ After Being Cut Down by baconline(m): 7:05am On Oct 09, 2021
All the weight has been removed, the strain from the roots put it back to its position. Moments about a point oh,its simple physics

2 Likes

Re: Tree Of Death: Oyo Tree That Crushes Four To Death ‘rises’ After Being Cut Down by lanre9ja(m): 7:12am On Oct 09, 2021
SleekGist:

Fake
Re: Tree Of Death: Oyo Tree That Crushes Four To Death ‘rises’ After Being Cut Down by funkybroyouknow: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2021
end time tree

(1) (Reply)

22-year-old Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend In Kenya / . / Afeez ODUSANYA Arrested For Cultivating Yoruba Man Teeth In Oshogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.