Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,104 members, 7,910,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Funded A Sportybet Account, What Do I Do To Take It Out. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Funded A Sportybet Account, What Do I Do To Take It Out. (3346 Views)

If By Mistake #280M Was Transferred To Your Account, What Would You Do? / Do You Have A Sportybet Account ? / Create A Sportybet Account To Start Earning Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Funded A Sportybet Account, What Do I Do To Take It Out. by Warriboy1236: 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
I funded a Sportybet account for a friend. It's a huge chunk of money, and now, i want to withdraw my money because the trick he wanted to prove didn't work.

I called Sportybet and they told me it's not possible to withdraw my deposit. I don't know how to play bet.

Is there anyone with a single bet that can help me withdraw the money ?
Re: I Funded A Sportybet Account, What Do I Do To Take It Out. by Bigredmachine: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Guy money u deposited into a betting account must be used to play bet, u can't withdraw it like that...

Play Netherlands and croatia match tonight over 2,5 and cash out
Re: I Funded A Sportybet Account, What Do I Do To Take It Out. by Warriboy1236: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Guy money u deposited into a betting account must be used to play bet, u can't withdraw it like that...

Play Netherlands and croatia match tonight over 2,5 and cash out
I'm seeing Netherland and Latvia there
Re: I Funded A Sportybet Account, What Do I Do To Take It Out. by Bigredmachine: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Warriboy1236:
I'm seeing Netherland and Latvia there

These games have now gone live... Go and play the Netherlands match over 2,5 as well as Germany match
Re: I Funded A Sportybet Account, What Do I Do To Take It Out. by Warriboy1236: 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bigredmachine:

These games have now gone live... Go and play the Netherlands match over 2,5 as well as Germany match
I don't know how the betting works.... I already picked above 2.45 and other two games for 1k each
Re: I Funded A Sportybet Account, What Do I Do To Take It Out. by Warriboy1236: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bigredmachine:

I need just one sure bet... One that can go for 5k
Re: I Funded A Sportybet Account, What Do I Do To Take It Out. by Bigredmachine: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Warriboy1236:
I need just one sure bet... One that can go for 5k

Sorry bro... There's no sure bet anywhere... Any money u stake can be lost

There are careful games anyway but not that they are sure

Wait till when club football starts then I can give u more tips, for now lay low
Re: I Funded A Sportybet Account, What Do I Do To Take It Out. by Xtianah09: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Carry Andorra to score 6 goals against England tomorrow then ur cash out go ready in no time
Re: I Funded A Sportybet Account, What Do I Do To Take It Out. by MickRayne: 12:05pm On May 01
Please i also need help

Warriboy1236:
I funded a Sportybet account for a friend. It's a huge chunk of money, and now, i want to withdraw my money because the trick he wanted to prove didn't work.

I called Sportybet and they told me it's not possible to withdraw my deposit. I don't know how to play bet.

Is there anyone with a single bet that can help me withdraw the money ?

(1) (Reply)

Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? / Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians / Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.