Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,100 members, 7,880,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

Can She Change? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can She Change? (1880 Views)

Can She Change In Marriage? / Why Did She Change? / Why Wpuld She Change Dress In Front Of Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can She Change? by bepositive11: 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
Whizzy080:

my question is, can she changed? Will she ever learned? what can I do to help her? I really love her but if i marry this girl with this attitude or should I say laziness divorce is sure
Thanks

We don't know her, so we don't know whether she can change. Only you can know for sure by communicating with her

Effective communication is very important. If she really loves you, tell her how important cleanliness is to you. Teach her how to clean properly

One tip for giving constructive feedback is give her a compliment first then suggest how she can improve. That makes people less defensive and less offended

To be honest, I don't think your problem is a major issue. Work to resolve it together. That would make your relationship even stronger. All the best!

1 Like

Re: Can She Change? by debbydams(f): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
MrWondah:

You should not walk alone. In fact you will never walk alone again. I'll hold your hand and make sure you don't fall not falter.
tongue
lol grin grin
Re: Can She Change? by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
Make the mistake of breaking her heart and death is sure for you, shebi na you force yourself to get her even after the obvious warning. Because you see fine girl your brain IQ come low you come dey blinded. Guy, no human being on Earth is 100% perfect so manage her like that cz from what i have read, you be player

1 Like

Re: Can She Change? by bepositive11: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
I see so much heartbreak and separation, this I have seen.Love is not always enough, use your brain. One more advise, never marry based on love or whatever emotions you have for the person, marry someone with sense,good home training, respects people, won't want to see you unhappy, help you grow out of your shortcomings. The love will eventually fade,its all these qualities I have mentioned that'll keep and sustain the marriage. Goodluck.

Isn't the bolded love? Genuine love?

I think the problem is that people confuse infatuation with love. Love grows stronger with time. Infatuation fades away with time
Re: Can She Change? by MrWondah(m): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
debbydams:
lol grin grin
Should I call Righteousness to be our officiating minister? Anyway, I'd like to send you a pm, if that's ok by you. I like your charisma and friendliness.
Re: Can She Change? by Kobojunkie: 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
zexy2030:
No human is perfect, even you have some imperfections she will never judge you for. So, true love covers blunder. Can you be offended by someone you so love? Yes, but the solution is teach her over n over again.

Build in her the woman, you want her to be.
Build? Is she like a Lego set for him to tamper with? She is a full being like him and what they can both do is accommodate each other so the relationship can thrive. That or they go their separate ways. undecided
Re: Can She Change? by debbydams(f): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
MrWondah:

Should I call Righteousness to be our officiating minister? Anyway, I'd like to send you a pm, if that's ok by you. I like your charisma and friendliness.
call him oo grin grin..no probs
Re: Can She Change? by MrWondah(m): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
debbydams:
call him oo grin grin..no probs

Done. Check your DM.

But wait o, see how we derailed this guy's thread.

For real, some awkward moments could turn beautiful
Re: Can She Change? by debbydams(f): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
MrWondah:

Done. Check your DM.

But wait o, see how we derailed this guy's thread.

For real, some awkward moments could turn beautiful
lol hes not online grin
Re: Can She Change? by zexy2030(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Build? Is she like a Lego set for him to tamper with? She is a full being like him and what they can both do is accommodate each other so the relationship can thrive. That or they go their separate ways. undecided
One good attribute you will.find in a good woman aside humility. Is teachability. A teachable can adjust. An habit is formed 3wkz or 21days.
Re: Can She Change? by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
zexy2030:

One good attribute you will.find in a good woman aside humility. Is teachability. A teachable can adjust. An habit is formed 3wkz or 21days.
do you also find the same attributes in a "good" man or by "good" woman, are you instead referring to a slave since they are those who are expected to be humble and submissive to the one who is Master over them. undecided

Did you know that, try as you may, you can't teach even a child a new habit in 21 days, but should that child want to, it can teach itself any new habit it choses in that same period. Learning a habit in that short period only works when the desire is driven by the will of the mind doing the learning. You matter how you beat your slave, it will not learn a new habit in 21 days. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can She Change? by zexy2030(m): 2:57am On Oct 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
do you also find the same attributes in a "good" man or by "good" woman, are you instead referring to a slave since they are those who are expected to be humble and submissive to the one who is Master over them. undecided

Did you know that, try as you may, you can't teach even a child a new habit in 21 days, but should that child want to, it can teach itself any new habit it choses in that same period. Learning a habit in that short period only works when the desire is driven by the will of the mind doing the learning. You matter how you beat your slave, it will not learn a new habit in 21 days. undecided
True bro.
Re: Can She Change? by flames007(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2021
As a matter of rule, you cannot find all you want in one person. You're disappointed in her because all you envisioned in an ideal wife material is not readily available. In fact, I can see doubt your tone.

Perhaps you're the one with a very big character flaw;you give up easily. People DO NOT give up on someone they love and care about.

Evidently, you only care about her fine face and the sex, but you failed to realize that LOVE IS PATIENCE.

You're self fish and self centered because if you're not, you would know that she's trying her absolute best. You know why? The guidance of a parent or relative goes a long way in shaping a child's character;she lacked those. Now she has a character flaw because of that- laziness. She had nobody to force her to do things(even when she doesn't feel like, in fact, especially when she doesn't feel like). If she had parents, I'm sure she would have been used to this. But since you cast you lot in with her, you cannot even empathize. I'm ashamed on your behalf.

Men, stop using your dicks to reason. If you want to be a player, be a player. But if you want a lasting relationship, forget about sex and focus on the person. She is a person, not an object.

The day you start to reason clearly in the presence of a damsel, is the day you get your freedom.
Re: Can She Change? by Wahalaperson: 8:13am On Oct 10, 2021
Does she smell down there undecided
Re: Can She Change? by Whizzy080(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
adewaleadeyemi8:
Make the mistake of breaking her heart and death is sure for you, shebi na you force yourself to get her even after the obvious warning. Because you see fine girl your brain IQ come low you come dey blinded. Guy, no human being on Earth is 100% perfect so manage her like that cz from what i have read, you be player
Advice I need e reach your turn u carry gun grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stupidity Is The Reason Why Many Young Women Are Single / What Is The Difference Between Weed And Marijuana And Arizona. / I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.