Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,009 members, 7,922,436 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:27 AM

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. - Crime (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. (70780 Views)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
Kajaard:

I wish you the best of luck bro.

Thank you my man
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by owagbeba: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

I am already sharing official transcript madame

Which other transcript are you talking about?

I just told you that I am in possession of the 1200 pages documents you were talking about...

I studied law madame and I work on my case as much as any attorney would....

I have no licence but I know my situation and what I'm expecting
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by owagbeba: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

Maybe I was a fool for representing myself but the advantage was I got more closer and had deeper indept into the corruption in the judicial system of Douglas county
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Well, since you have sitting in the Peanut Gallery, hurling insults and undermining my efforts (instinct tells me that you are a misogynist but I could be wrong), I would now like to take this time to hand you the mic. You have yet to contribute positively to this thread and I sense that it is because your knowledge of the American Legal and Criminal Justice Systems surpasses that of my own. Hell, you may even be more knowledgeable that a USSC Justice. You insulting me will do nothing for theConvicted Man and he is the reason that we are gathered in this thread, right?

And since you mentioned God in your response, I shall invite Him along with the rest of Nairaland to listen as you take the mic.
You basically just told the world that one who takes my advice is hopeless and you may be right.

Please give us your opinion of the Convicted Man’s current situation from a legal standpoint and advise us on the most effective way he should proceed forward in order to achieve success.

We are watching, listening, and waiting.
Your bias approach is what interest and strengthen me.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
daintyprincess:

Don't think the gender really matters. It's up to him to open up to the attorney and both of them put things together to get a lesser sentence or something.
The previous ones that helped were men from what I can deduce.

If you have a legal team that can help, you can also come through for him.

First lady has also dropped tips for him and even offered to refer him to someone if he can afford the retainer fee.

First American Lady indeed.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nugesboi:

You have been here since and you just registered your account 38 minutes ago...please come clean what is your mission here?
Thanks.
Believe me, it's still that JD of a witch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
Skyview01:

This is supposed to be a guy soliciting for help and yet, insulting individuals capable of giving insights into his case.
How did you even cope on the witness stand at your trial where it is the prosecutors job to deliberately rile you up,make you mad and commit slip-ups in the process.
I now see one of the reasons you got the maximum
sentence.

Take a chill pill as you come across as arrogant.
And so what

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by UnbiasedOne: 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Forget it msn
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
onlyforchrist:
That woman is manipulating them because she's a JD, they feel she's next to God.

All the questions she's quering the op is just template they are still going to use against him at the appeal. Mr Bah should learn, get his facts right and hopefully he get a good attorney this time. But, please at @powerhouse5050, your moves should be subtle, don't be surprise this woman will do anything to keep you down there.

May all the earthly elements favor you.

You just hit the nail.
Thank you.
I think he's not ready to get out of jail. I hinted him since.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

I do believe she is agent of the state

I read a comment where she said she has access to the record.... But up to this moment she has never shared any new or a document people have never seen.

All the documents that I have shared were something people haven't seen before

I dare her to produce any evidence to discredit the phone call evidence I just posted

She has disappeared
You're only fooling yourself sir.
At this point I simply have to conclude.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daintyprincess(f): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
Skyview01:

What are you on about.
Thank you for asking

What has been deliberated upon and cleared, you want to bring up dust
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
onlyforchrist:
I get it now, so why is she not trying to study the documents that proved your innocence but only those that tied you to the crime.
Nawa o.
I just hope chatinent will see through all these.

Chatinent has been simping all through this thread bro.
It's time you ignore him.
Probably, he's envisioning COMING TO AMERICA part 2 grin

5 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
BKsoul:
You are the foolish one for calling everyone following this thread a fool.... quote where he said so, you refused.... but you are here calling your children fools.... silly man.
Babe!
You truly deserve a warm hug shocked
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
UnbiasedOne:
He also admitted it to OLA17 but he edit it but look below.

JayEntaur:
Hi OP. In trying to make sense of all your assertions, I have a couple of questions that I would like to ask you, if you don't mind.

You keep buttressing that you wore pants while the attacker wore khaki shorts. Seeing that the attacker wasn't apprehended immediately, do you agree that he would have had ample time to quickly change into something else?
Alternatively, you said there were 2 different footages. Where they of the same timestamp, so as to back up your alibi that you were somewhere else?

And about your call records... Was it established that you were on the phone with a MD at the exact time the incident was happening? Not some minutes before or after, but at that exact time.
If so, was this crucial evidence tendered at your trial - was the MD subpoenaed to testify?
If not, why?

Finally, at least 2 people are saying that after the cctv footage was shown to you, you confirmed it was you and pled guilty. Is this true?

IF you're truly innocent, I can't begin to imagine all you must feel. God help you!

Answers
Answers : Yes the attacker could have changed into something else however what I am fighting for is the video that showed the attacker in khaki short.

We need to see the identity of the attacker first before we get worried if had changed clot or not

The video that showed men has time on it and that picture was taken from the video

I can prove 2 footage does exist but the prosecutor only released one footage and that was the footage that showed me, so where is the second footage that showed the man in khaki short..... The complex has 4 different cameras at different locations

About phone calls YES
WHAT'S YOUR MISSION AND AGENDA
Kindly shut da fvck up!!!

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
onlyforchrist:
Madam, let me tell you this. If this man is not innocent, he will never get justice no matter how hard he try but, if he's innocent and you're trying hard to play devil advocate may what befall this man befall your own kid(s).
You're evil, damn! I don't care any backlash.

AMEN!!!
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
onlyforchrist:
You were never here to help him, stop lying.
The shame is on you, now playing the victim card, Manipulator.

You deserve a chill drink of your choice Sir

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by vicksbaba(m): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
achillesfoot:
Myself and 1st GenAmerican had a clash cos I said black youths are the real lazy youth. I didn't respond back to him/her cos I knew whoever is behind the screen is biased.. Now back to this powerhouse, I put it to you that you have done something to the US Government to pin you down, now how did I conclude this? you said you made numerous phone calls to Japan, China, Malaysia and u claimed there are all your family, that's where you shot yourself.. Powerhouse, I agree with the police that you belong to some kind of International crime whatever.. Well welcome to America and next time use your head.. Purchasing 6 Suvs in one day when you are not in the Treasury..

You lifted these words directly from my thoughts...

I ask again Mr Olaniyi, what was the nature of your Job in Japan? You said "business" what kind of business? something is not just right

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
temblor1:

You seem not to understand my place here. This is not about me, bro. I don't have any personal gain here.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Opperwezen:

I sincerely do not believe you are who you claim to be, you claim to have access to privy information but have not provided any data that isn't already public information, just a tiny snippet that effectively shuts this man's claims up would do.
All we've gotten from you is a 9 page DNA document that isn't 100 percent infallible and your "personal theories".

It's best you stop riling this man up.
My goodness.
Someone just spoke my mind.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
onlyforchrist:
Please be careful, don't let this witch push to more troubles. Please delete that or edit it before they bring that to you as another case in your appeal. The evil woman and her irks are here. Egbon, efi ogbon sey

I appreciate you egbonnnn.....
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

Okay thank you

Here is what you need to know , I did not get any of the evidences from independent source

The phone call record and all others were part of my discoveries.....

t all the documents I am presenting to the world came from my discovery,including trial transcript

The trial transcripts that I am showing here came directly from the court clerk......

E the GPS came from the discoveries, I decided to ditch the GPS because my appellate said it put me within 7 miles radius of the crime location, she said it can be argued.
She want us to limit out argument to facts that could not be disprove.....

There are many errors on this case because the foundation was not true but we limited it to constitutional errors only and that include prosecution misconduct, tampering with evidence and the judge abuse of discretion.

Ok
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
ClixMaster:
What she meant is that she has reported him to the prison officials. She has finally perfected her evil agenda instead of answering our questions. I wish her well in life.
She'll never, ever be well.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Arigbabuwo21(m): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
How is buying 6 cars related to being a part of an international crime ring ?? What sort of myopic surmise is that ??
@powerhouse. If you’re indeed innocent, I wish you bucketload of luck! And I would advise you work on your temperament.

achillesfoot:
Myself and 1st GenAmerican had a clash cos I said black youths are the real lazy youth. I didn't respond back to him/her cos I knew whoever is behind the screen is biased.. Now back to this powerhouse, I put it to you that you have done something to the US Government to pin you down, now how did I conclude this? you said you made numerous phone calls to Japan, China, Malaysia and u claimed there are all your family, that's where you shot yourself.. Powerhouse, I agree with the police that you belong to some kind of International crime whatever.. Well welcome to America and next time use your head.. Purchasing 6 Suvs in one day when you are not in the Treasury..

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
onlyforchrist:
She's not GOD bro, GOD no go shame you.

AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
ClixMaster:
Funny enough, most of you talking about his outburst, can never remain calm when you see that all your efforts to prove your innocent is been rubbished by someone who sees herself as demi-god.
When the woman called him "CONDEMNED", all of you were sleeping oo.
'CONDEMNED'
Just imagine.
And they are still paying attention to her evils shocked

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
temblor1:

And so what
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Powerhouse5050:
I need help my fellow nairalanders

I have been fighting this alone for many years , if there is any more evidences you guys need please let me know.....I have my record of evidences with me and I will never hesitate to share them

Let us work for the common goal pls

If you can't ignore that JD, no help can or will ever come your way.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
chatinent:
You seem not to understand my place here. This is not about me, bro. I don't have any personal gain here.
If it's about this issue, I don't have your time.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by owagbeba: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
@ chatinent

The defendant has provided a few evidence that supports his case on this forum: call logs and testimonies. He has, on many request, failed to state the facts that nailed him in this case; and these are the facts that the jury saw and pronounced the defendant guilty.

This call logs as an alibi is not weighty enough, and the prosecution could make a mince meat of this argument by making the defendant appear as a sociopath who got up from a rape incidence and called his doctor, considering his behavior in court.

Same was said of the defendant’s GPS alibi. Prosecutor presented to the court that the defendant was within a 7-mile radius of the incidence; therefore rubbishing that line of argument.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by owagbeba: 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
@ chatinent

Just curious.....

(1)
There are a few Africans living in that apartment complex. Since it’s obvious the rapist had a secured access to the complex.

The defendant lives in that complex.

The defendant has seen the cctv footage of the “African” in khaki.

I assume he knows the Africans in that complex

Can the defendant identify the black male in the cctv video accessing the complex?

(2)
Were they investigated too? DNA sampled?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by onlyforchrist: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
temblor1:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
onlyforchrist:
No bro, chatinent sees through it and I like the fact he's being diplomatic in is approach. I do understand why though.
Let's keep supporting this bro, this is not about emotions but mehn you can't do something and still keep fighting hard to prove innocence when you know there in America they have all the techs to nail you. Only a dumbo will do that.
Mr bah is innocent and I believe he will get justice.
Blessings to you my broda.

True. Chat tried in updating us. But he swerves and is easily swayed.
Perhaps, he's still single and searching.
I ain't that emotional.
Except I'm a patient being.
Blessings be upon you too bro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (65) (Reply)

Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. / Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.