Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,466 members, 7,968,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:58 PM

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. - Crime (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. (72341 Views)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 404Dev: 11:40am On Oct 18, 2021
deewhytee:

Lol...look at this IGNORAMUS calling another person an Olodo.
I laugh in Swahili...

Someone who has all the qualifications you can only dream of in your lifetime.... BLOCK HEAD!

Did you have the privilege of sitting inside the four walls of a University?

When your mates were passing JAMB and getting admission to read the courses of their choice, where were you?

You were busy trekking on the hot sands of the desert, looking for illicit ways to get into Europe, and when you eventually had the chance, instead of living clean and nice, you engaged in all sorts of shady deals like internet fraud etc, and when the arm of the law caught up with you and your goons, you "cleverly escaped" and ran to Naija.

And when you came back, you couldn't get it into your thick skull to bag a degree...
Why??

Cos you don't have the mental capacity to even pass JAMB, how much sit in a class meant for intellectuals because your SENILE brain cannot process anything academic, except FRAUD.

Loool... you think you have a bad mouth, abi?
Just because I've been ignoring your insults all this while, cos I want to respect your age a little??

My friend, don't even go that route because I'll drag you through the mire so bad, you'll regret ever quoting me in the first place.

And if you doubt me, bring it on..!

There's no point dragging this back and forth.

If you go through his thread and this one, you can easily deduce why one is a free man and the other isn't.

5 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ola17: 11:49am On Oct 18, 2021
deewhytee:

Ogbeni...KEEP QUIET.!!!
And I say it again...SHUT UP..!!!

If everyone else is commenting on this thread, you should be an EXCEPTION.

Why
Because you're an ESCAPEE CONVICT too, who escaped from Europe to Nigeria before you could be locked behind bars in the Netherlands.

Why didn't stay behind to serve your sentence and turn a new leaf too, before coming here to play "SAINT"??

Or you think we don't know you or your other moniker here on NL where you spilled all the atrocities you committed while in Europe before escaping back here instead of being incarcerated for the crimes you actually committed over there with your goons?

I'd just implore you to stop playing "SAINT" here, and quit all your sanctimonious rantings on this thread because if you don't, I'll expose you too on this forum, and turn the lights on you.

And who knows what could come out of this?
Maybe your own case too could get back to the authorities in Netherlands and revisited, and they could end up getting you back there to serve your sentence as well.

Remember... the internet is a small place and the internet NEVER FORGETS.

Some people could also take up your case here and end up cooking up trouble for you.

The saying goes that he that LIVES IN A GLASSHOUSE MUST NOT THROW STONES.

Enough said.

Bro are you serious?! shocked

Edit…
Now I remember Gaby, old boy I greet!

@DeeWhytee;

This is like comparing apples and oranges maybe? Old gaby was only trying to make a living?

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Arigbabuwo21(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Are you yoruba, igbo or a northerner ?

BKsoul:
Hello sir, Do you have sense sir? Show me just one place where i support a rapist..... There was never a place i judge the convicted man as innocent, the only thing i said everywhere in all my comments was if he is TRULY INNOCENT, may he be vindicated, which you also said in one of your comments, so why is bksoul own different? Anyone i BKSOUL used foul language against here did that to me first, and i no be coward... Go confirm every of my claims.... Asking me if i am a mother, no be woman follow born the convicted man... So many stories we have seen about false accusations on rape, no be woman born the females wey accuse the men of rape? Its been established that the rape happened, and the convicted man is saying he is innocent, If he is TRULY INNOCENT, may he be vindicated of the rape case and the true rapist pays for his crime... But if the convicted man is as guilty as charged, he will never be left off the hook.... So please respect your hypocrisy and leave me the hell alone... I no get home training oooh.... I no sabi talk oooh....

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Arigbabuwo21:
Are you yoruba, igbo or a northerner ?

Am a Nigerian.... Any one you take me as? You dey find wife?

8 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daddytime(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ola17:

Bro are you serious?! shocked

Edit…
Now I remember Gaby, old boy I greet!

@DeeWhytee;

This is like comparing apples and oranges maybe? Old gaby was only trying to make a living?

A very dirty living....I wished I knew all I know today.

Would you believe that the one disparaging me here was on my WhatsApp two nights ago all chatty and she even brought up this thread in our discussion to which I told her without mincing words all I have been saying here based on the evidence available in the case so far and how the op could be setting himself up for more troubles?

Here's someone who'd call me daddy, why have you abandoned your daughter and grandchildren without checking up on us?

Infact Ehn....the life is very very big and deep my people.

The only sin I committed here was just to dare having a different opinion and stating it based on the evidence we are all shown here.

You can imagine the disappointment to now realize all these were coming from someone I would have trusted.

I always tell people...my story isn't by happenstance...all I went through wasn't by accident...they were all divinely set up to bring me here to this very end. That's why I never ask "why me"?

It is well jare

I'll keep with my preaching and telling my story and not minding the detractors.

Deewhytee a.k.a bexxy...have all the fun and enjoy yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Kajaard: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
BKsoul:

Lol @ YOU DEY FIND WIFE? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Kajaard: 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
deewhytee:

Ogbeni...KEEP QUIET.!!!

Why
Because you're an ESCAPEE CONVICT too, who escaped from Europe to Nigeria before you could be locked behind bars in the Netherlands.

Why didn't stay behind to serve your sentence and turn a new leaf too, before coming here to play "SAINT"??

Or you think we don't know you or your other moniker here on NL where you spilled all the atrocities you committed while in Europe before escaping back here instead of being incarcerated for the crimes you actually committed over there with your goons?

I'd just implore you to stop playing "SAINT" here, and quit all your sanctimonious rantings on this thread because if you don't, I'll expose you too on this forum, and turn the lights on you.

And who knows what could come out of this?
Maybe your own case too could get back to the authorities in Netherlands and revisited, and they could end up getting you back there to serve your sentence as well.

Remember... the internet is a small place and the internet NEVER FORGETS.

Some people could also take up your case here and end up cooking up trouble for you.

The saying goes that he that LIVES IN A GLASSHOUSE MUST NOT THROW STONES.

Enough said.

Interesting.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daddytime(m): 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kajaard:

Interesting cheesy. So the dude acting all holy has skeletons in his cupboard as well? Wonderful

Skeletons indeed.

Please, help me tell her I have our chat log of two nights ago and I'll paste it here for everyone to begin to understand this person's character and what the word "Hypocrisy" truly means. I won't descend as low as she is though to put her entire profile on here.

She said she wants to expose me ba, maybe the expose I already did on myself isn't enough, I'll help her.

Such a despicable, sly, evil, and demonic being.

She thought she truly knew me...ekpa

4 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Kajaard: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
daddytime:

Skeletons indeed.

Please, help me tell her I have our chat log of two nights ago and I'll paste it here for everyone to begin to understand this person's character and what the word "Hypocrisy" truly means. I won't descend as low as she is though to put her entire profile on here.

She said you want to expose me ba, maybe the expose I already did on myself isn't enough, I'll help her.

Such a despicable, sly, evil, and demonic being.

She thought you truly knew me...ekpa

Lol so it's a SHE cheesy. I thought the dude was a HE. Her post looks emotional like you guys had a beef in the past or something.

Got to know your story through her post. Like you said earlier you detailed your experience in the Netherlands to deter others that might want to go that line. Commendable cool

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Arigbabuwo21(m): 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
lol. If I carry you do second wife, no be trouble I de find so ? grin

BKsoul:

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daddytime(m): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kajaard:

Lol so it's a SHE wink. I thought the dude was a HE. Her post looks emotional like you guys had a beef in the past or something.

My brother, na she oh...

Beef ke...she slid into my WhatsApp two nights ago and was even accusing me of abandoning her without a checkup and all that....so freaking funny...

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by AngelicBeing: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
daddytime:

My brother, na she oh...

Beef ke...she slid into my WhatsApp two nights ago and was even accusing me of abandoning her without a checkup and all that....so freaking funny...
Hian, wetin you do her na, it seems you guys have unsettled beef before OK, make una sheath una sword, take her to KFC for crunchy chicken and a drink or to Starbucks Coffee or Timhortons, if you have them in Nigeria, Buhari economy is hard and small thing, people get offended very fast cheesy

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Kajaard: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
daddytime:

My brother, na she oh...

Lol that's women for you. Once they feel you are ignoring them they get all aggressive cheesy

My conclusion is this: I think she likes you wink

4 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by dollynnn(f): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kajaard:

Lol that's women for you. Once they feel you are ignoring them they get all aggressive cheesy

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daddytime(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hian, wetin you do her na, it seems you guys have unsettled beef before OK, make una sheath una sword, take her to KFC for crunchy chicken and a drink cheesy

I no do anything oh other than having an opinion different from hers here.

This is someone who got in contact with me after reading a bit of my story here to request for my book.

She praised me to the high heavens and kept praying for me for my honesty and the work I have set out to do which I appreciated and we would chat once in a while to check up.

She'd say I'm her daddy and I'd call her my daughter and her kids my grandkids.

How could I have known her opinion towards me was this vile and devilish even in the midst of those pseudo-accolades?

Na God just say him need to open my eyes to her true colours because my heart and intentions were pure and all out there for all to see.

If I was indeed one who had anything to fear or hide, I'd truly have been done for in her hand.

Here I am throwing the first salvo that if she thinks im crazy, I'd drop our chats of two nights ago here for everyone to read through and be the judge. I won't tow this childish line if she doesn't dare me because it isn't in my character.

She alluded to me not being her kinda graduate which I agree to but I always tell people that 'Life' itself is my own school and university and my day of graduation is only known by he who created and sent me to this world (God).

I learn every day and I am always thankful for these life lessons no one could have ever taught me in the four walls of a classroom.

I can only imagine the shame she'd be dealing with having realized I caught her in her double-faced antics.

I'll leave her to her conscience.
Na God dey fight our battles for us..

For the benefit of those who might not know my story, I might just take out time to spill out some here.

I was a (Mr Ba), a twenty-year-old who got enticed by how I'd see some returnees who never saw a classroom come back to Nigeria and flaunt their wealth around. This led me and so many others to deliberately flunk school and sought a way to wherever this land that was flowing with milk and honey was to go find our own way to make the money and dig our poor families out from the throes of poverty...

This is just a snippet. I'm tired of typing right now and need to attend to other stuff.

Laslas...when your ways are right, trials, tribulations, and temptations will always rear their heads. But to consume you? Nehi....they'll never succeed but only make you stronger..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daddytime(m): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kajaard:

I couldn't have even given her the chance to broach that when I already knew she was married.

For all the single babes wey full outside? God forbid.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by MMotimo: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
chatinent:

Let me give you sth to think about...when the DNA was brought back to the court... it was acknowledged it wasn't zealed; the zeal was broken. Sth that was sealed from the DNA expert.

Read again.

Excuse me? Did you just say YOU give ME something to think about?
You, a person that has failed to grasp the basics of evidence? The basics of how this rapist has been convicted on the strength of multiple pieces of incontrovertible, scientific evidence?
You, the person who called for fingerprint evidence to be re-presented and examined on national TV 4.5 years after the commission of the crime?
A person without the intellectual capacity to understand basic scientific evidence and think critically?
A person who lifted a food pic off the internet and lied that he cooked the food on a thread in the food section?
A hustler self proclaimed jack of all trades but unemployed master of none?
You, the professional Nland poster who also owns a wholesale and retail okrika shoe business, is a tracker, runs a writing service and sundry other fictitious businesses and has the time to post on Nland all day, everyday?
A person who is a demonstrated illiterate because only an illiterate uses dictionary words that have no bearing on the message when you are unsuccessfully trying to impress. Free tip - nothing screams illiteracy than improper use of “big” words
A person who heard about a fictitious $150k and promptly cast his lot with a convicted, unrepentant child rapist?
Same you who came on here to state that the trial transcripts are “confidential?”
Same you who disgraced yourself with that ultra-cringeworthy response to George Chidi which only served to highlight your embarrassing lack of social awareness and inability to understand basic sarcasm. Same you who has internet access but has no idea of the stature of that man in Georgia’s journalism circles?
You, a person that does not understand the implications of the FBI and GBI being part of this investigation? You think these are Ariara police and lawyers?
You, the person who would take on the mantle of online advocate for a person whose lack of good judgment and poor choices led him to life imprisonment after just 2/3 months in the US?
You, the person who does not have enough intelligence to know that collaborating, assisting a felon to break incarceration rules by posting stuff online could come back to haunt you?
Listening to you on this thread, is it any wonder US and Asian jails are filling up with your type? You think your village tortoise sense is superior to properly constituted justice systems?

Ogbeni, YOU are not in a position to give ME anything. There is nothing I can take from criminals and their associates. I simply have nothing in common with such people. God bless you.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daddytime(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
deewhytee:

Ogbeni...KEEP QUIET.!!!

You were so effing lucky it took me a coupla minutes and the subsequent replies before I figured it was you.

With this unprovoked attack, I probably would have ignored my inner call for restraint and gave it to you as it came and allow everyone to see you for who you truly are.

You were almost smart to use a different moniker and almost fooled me in the process. But very unlike me, I decided to check to be sure who this vermin was and I couldn't have missed it.

Unlike you, this moniker came about as a result of a ban and I have never shied away from linking it with my main moniker in any way.

What do I have to hide under a moniker? My strongest point has always been speaking my mind and telling it as it is and caring less what anyone would think about me.

A very huge shame on you I say...

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
daddytime:

You were so effing lucky it took me a coupla minutes and the subsequent replies before I figured it was you.

With this unprovoked attack, I probably would have ignored my inner call for restraint and gave it to you as it came and allow everyone to see you for who you truly are.

You were almost smart to use a different moniker and almost fooled me in the process. But very unlike me, I decided to check to be sure who this vermin was and I couldn't have missed it.

Unlike you, this moniker came about as a result of a ban and I have never shied away from linking it with my main moniker in any way.

What do I have to hide under a moniker? My strongest point has always been speaking my mind and telling it as it is and caring less what anyone would think about me.

I go look up your book. Must be an interesting read.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daddytime(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Skyview01:

I go look up your book. Must be an interesting read.

She just help me advertise am..lol

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by bukxy: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
hmm...following
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
MMotimo:

Excuse me? Did you just say YOU give ME something to think about?
You, a person that has failed to grasp the basics of evidence? The basics of how this rapist has been convicted on the strength of multiple pieces of incontrovertible, scientific evidence?
You, the person who called for fingerprint evidence to be re-presented and examined on national TV 4.5 years after the commission of the crime?
A person without the intellectual capacity to understand basic scientific evidence and think critically?
A person who lifted a food pic off the internet and lied that he cooked the food on a thread in the food section?
A hustler self proclaimed jack of all trades but unemployed master of none?
You, the professional Nland poster who also owns a wholesale and retail okrika shoe business, is a tracker, runs a writing service and sundry other fictitious businesses and has the time to post on Nland all day, everyday?
A person who is a demonstrated illiterate because only an illiterate uses dictionary words that have no bearing on the message when you are unsuccessfully trying to impress. Free tip - nothing screams illiteracy than improper use of “big” words
A person who heard about a fictitious $150k and promptly cast his lots with a convicted, unrepentant child rapist?
Same you who came on here to state that the trial transcripts are “confidential?”
Same you who disgraced yourself with that ultra-cringeworthy response to George Chidi which only served to highlight your embarrassing lack of social awareness and inability to understand basic sarcasm. Same you who has internet access but has no idea of the stature of that man in Georgia’s journalism?
You, a person that does not understand the implications of the FBI and GBI being part of this investigation? You think these are Ariara police and lawyers?
You, the person who would take on the mantle of online advocate for a person whose lack of good judgment and poor choices led him to life imprisonment after just 2/3 months in the US?
You, the person who does not have enough intelligence to know that collaborating, assisting a felon to break incarceration rules by posting stuff online could come back to haunt you?
Listening to you on this thread, is it any wonder US and Asian jails are filling up with your type? You think your village tortoise sense is superior to properly constituted justice systems?

Ogbeni, YOU are not in a position to give ME anything. There is nothing I can take from criminals and their associates. I simply have nothing in common with such people. God bless you.

You are right.

Thanks for caring.✌️

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by deewhytee: 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
daddytime:

Shame?
On me??
Why??

I've not indulged in any shady deals both online or offline, and would never do that.
EVER!

So, why should I now be ashamed?
I was riled up by your holier-than-thou attitude and playing the saint card, and decided to put you in your place, especially when you stepped your boundaries by trying to throw shades at me for "supporting" a convicted criminal.

So stop foaming at the mouth cos I called you out.
It's not good for your health, "dear" old man!

And lest I forget, I didn't just get this moniker... check the date well. I actually deactivated my old account like 3 years ago, and only re-registered not too long ago under this moniker. If it were possible to continue using my old account on NL, I would have gladly done that, cos I have nothing to hide.

I think you're the one that shame should be on, not me... BLOODY HYPOCRITE..!
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by deewhytee: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
@ daddytime..
Lool... can't stop laughing here oo...
Exposed kwa?
Well, you're at liberty to expose our WhatsApp chats for all to see...that's no skin off my nose..go ahead. I have absolutely nothing to be sorry or ashamed about there.

I only chatted you up to truly know what was in your heart concerning that guy, and at the end, all I could
garner was that you were just all out to nail him down (for reasons best known to you).

Nothing dey dere. It just shows how much pepper I don put for your eyes ni, by exposing your hypocrisy, so next time learn to keep quiet when you're also guilty of a criminal offence.

I can really see that you have been really unsettled by my reprimand, and you've been having fits since morning.
It shows by the number of times you've mentioned me today.

You must have a lot of time on your hands, unlike hardworking people like us that have our legit
hustle to pursue.

Pele, sho gbo?
Laughing in Swahili...Hahahaha...!

..And as for those of you saying it's because I like him blablabla... he's not even one tenth close to my hubby, both in looks, in standing, and net worth. (And he knows it)

And even if I were single, I wouldn't go for a broke niggar like him, a criminal for that matter.... I have class and taste, please!

And somebody even said he should take me to an eatery...Lool..!
He himself knows that I'm capable of feeding him and his family for a whole year without batting an eyelid.

It's all funny to me though... really laughing seriously after a hard day' s work.

4 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by dollynnn(f): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
deewhytee:
@ daddytime..
Lool... can't stop laughing here oo...
Exposed kwa?
Well, you're at liberty to expose our WhatsApp chats for all to see...that's no skin off my nose..go ahead. I have absolutely nothing to be sorry or ashamed about there.

I only chatted you up to truly know what was in your heart concerning that guy, and at the end, all I could garner was that you all just out to nail him down (for reasons best known to you).

Nothing dey dere. It just shows how much pepper I don put for your eyes ni, by exposing your hypocrisy, so next time learn to keep quiet when you're guilty of a criminal offence.

I can really see that you have been really unsettled by my reprimand, and you've been having fits since morning.
It shows by the number of times you've mentioned me today.

You must have a lot of time on your hands, unlike hardworking people like us that have our legit
hustle to pursue.

Pele, sho gbo?
Laughing in Swahili...Hahahaha...!

..And as for those of you saying it's because I like him blablabla... he's not even one tenth close to my hubby, both in looks, in standing, and net worth. (And he knows it)

And even if I were single, I wouldn't go for a broke niggar like him, a criminal for that matter.... I have class and taste, please!

And somebody even said he should take me to an eatery...Lool..!
He himself knows that I'm capable of feeding him and his family for a whole year without batting an eyelid.

It's all funny to me though... really laughing seriously after a hard day' s work.
All these tantrums are really not necessary

23 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by dollynnn(f): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kajaard:

Now,I am left with no other option than to agree with you on this. Whenever women are ignored,they tend to be aggressive and antagonistic, the reason for her unnecessary tantrums and bashings.
Your conclusion carries with it an iota of truth

9 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by deewhytee: 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
dollynnn:

All these tantrums are really not necessary

I think you should have directed your comment to him. He's the one that has been throwing tantrums since morning, especially going by the number of times he has mentioned me today.

I came online and was simply amused by the way the low-life was fuming and ranting like a rabid dog, foaming at the mouth, just because someone put him in his proper place.

He must reaaaaallllyyy have a lot of time on his hands.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by deewhytee: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
dollynnn:

Now,I am left with no other option but to agree with you on this. Whenever women are ignored,they tend to be aggressive and antagonistic, the reason for her unnecessary tantrums and bashings

Hanty... you're very wrong.... and even he knows you are, and if he's gonna be completely honest, he'll also tell you that you are veeeery wrong.
But I doubt if he'll do that, cus of the type of dishonest person he is.

And I've already stated the reasons why you're wrong in my earlier comment.
If you didn't see it, I'd advise you go back to read it, before you start saying what you don't know.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Osyxcel(m): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
Yen yen yen... angry

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by dollynnn(f): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
deewhytee:

Hanty... you're very wrong.... and even he knows you are, and if he's gonna be completely honest, he'll also tell you that you are veeeery wrong.
But I doubt if he'll do that, cus of the type of dishonest person he is.

And I've already stated the reasons why you're wrong in my earlier comment.
If you didn't see it, I'd advise you go back to read it, before you start saying what you don't know.

Thanks.
Don't you ever get tired?
Madam,rest nau

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Kajaard: 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
dollynnn:

Now,I am left with no other option but to agree with you on this. Whenever women are ignored,they tend to be aggressive and antagonistic, the reason for her unnecessary tantrums and bashings

A female that is neutral, open minded and without gender bias. Respect sis cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Kajaard: 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
dollynnn:

Don't you ever get tired?
Madam,rest nau

Toxic people should always be ignored. Don't encourage them by giving them mentions. Cheers.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (65) (Reply)

SHOCKING PHOTOS: 2 LAUTECH Students Striped Unclad & Beaten For Stealing / The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.