Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,466 members, 7,968,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:51 PM

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. - Crime (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. (72338 Views)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daddytime(m): 6:28am On Nov 11, 2021
MMotimo:

“all way no be way.” The superstitious would tell you that innocent victim’s head is “very strong.” There are some people you treat badly and the punishment go be like juju, flowing from the actual perpetrator to encompass all who aid him to whitewash his crime.

Mind whom you join your name with, the internet never forgets.

The bolded has always been my anthem to anyone who cared to listen....

We told them they'd hide their faces in shame for allowing unfounded emotions take over their thought ability, but they resorted to throwing cheap jibes.

See where we dey na

Mere looking at the dude's face with that evil smirk from one of the Japanese photos, it's easy to conclude that he is psychotic and a sociopath who sees no wrong in his misdeeds.

Karma no dey wear pant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by tellwisdom: 6:42am On Nov 11, 2021
DelTel:

How do you feel now

Cc Chatinent
OnlyforChrist
Owagbeba
TellWisdom
JustWise
iamL
MysticWarrior

I stopped writing when I got the info I needed about that foolish guy. He will rot in jail

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daddytime(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2021
DelTel:

How do you feel now

Cc Chatinent
OnlyforChrist
Owagbeba
TellWisdom
JustWise
iamL
MysticWarrior

You forgot to quote Dangote's wife, bros.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 11, 2021
daddytime:

The bolded has always been my anthem to anyone who cared to listen....

We told them they'd hide their faces in shame for allowing unfounded emotions take over their thought ability, but they resorted to throwing cheap jibes.

See where we dey na

Mere looking at the dude's face with that evil smirk from one of the Japanese photos, it's easy to conclude that he is psychotic and a sociopath who sees no wrong in his misdeeds.
Karma no dey wear pant.

I thought i was the only one who noticed the evil smirk on his face. Dude probably thought he was above the law and would always get away with his crimes.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daddytime(m): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2021
Skyview01:

I thought i was the only one who noticed the evil smirk on his face. Dude probably thought he was above the law and would always get away with his crimes.

Such sick arrogant tweep.

One can but only imagine the kind of atrocities this psycho got away with in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by DelTel(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2021
daddytime:

You forgot to quote Dangote's wife, bros.

She is not gullible

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daddytime(m): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2021
DelTel:

She is not gullible
grin
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by DelTel(m): 9:44am On Nov 11, 2021
MMotimo:

Chantinent is a hustler, I’m sure he couldn’t care less whether Adedoja is guilty or innocent. 6 imaginary SUVs and 150k decorated with $$$$ signs was enough. He probably thought of this as “another hustle “ for some quick money and maybe hit the gold mine after they recruited the general public to donate money to campaign for this criminal. Probably figured if it didn’t get to that stage, at least he would have made some quick cash early on from the rapist and his cheerleaders before the “project “ collapsed.

Hopefully he got his mobilization fee before their water foundation house of cards crashed irredeemably. It would be the height of stupidity to be the associate/mouthpiece/agent/ advocate of an international rapist with nothing to show for it. That said, Oyinbogoju could have conned him to work for free. Who is the con and who is the conned now lipsrsealed

Message to young people “all way no be way.” The superstitious would tell you that innocent victim’s head is “very strong.” There are some people you treat badly and the punishment go be like juju, flowing from the actual perpetrator to encompass all who aid him to whitewash his crime.

Some old school people like me still subscribe to “show me your friend and I’ll tell you who you are.” Mind whom you join your name with, the internet never forgets.

Chantinent was so emphatic on [[s]i]currently in prison for a crime, as the evidence says, he didn't commit[/i].[/s]

Then he threw caution to the wind (financial inducement loading) when he went to copy what GeorgeChidi wrote about himself satirically; meanwhile Chantinent claims to be a writer, how absurd!

He and his ilks kept on insulting and throwing tantrums at anyone that sees thru the lies (of their new-found benefactor with 6 SUV and $150k that oyinbo never see before grin)

Chantinent already cooked a story (he never told) without seeing any document used to convict

His was a friend-for-hire apparently

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2021
DelTel:

How do you feel now

Cc Chatinent
OnlyforChrist
Owagbeba
TellWisdom
JustWise
iamL
MysticWarrior

Why is my name on that list?

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2021
justwise:

I am honestly surprised as well.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by DelTel(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2021
justwise:

Edited
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:
So the information about him committing sex crimes in Japan has finally been discovered. While he changed his name, he forgot that he couldn’t change his fingerprints. Looks like some are performing due diligence and some are shining their eyes to the truth.

I knew that many of his supporters were lying about having the transcript because if they would have had them they would’ve known that this history was discovered and presented during his trial.

He was comfortable raping this child because he thought that the US would arrest him then deport him allowing him to get away like Japan did.

Come and see the fun
Cc Mmotimo
Cc justwise

Nothing shocks me about this case anymore, though this case exposes so many things about Nigerians that seems hidden before… the length at which they can go to support such a dangerous man.

I’m not sure we know how many names he has and crimes he has committed with each name.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2021
chatinent:

I'll reserve my comments.

Why ?

10 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by signature2012(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
;
justwise:

Why ?

Dude is/was a contractor I believe.
He still need to get his balance. grin

8 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by folake4u(f): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
May God continue to keep our wards safe from evil perpetrators.

6 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by ricki: 3:51am On Nov 12, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Next 2 posts will contain the remaining pages of the document.

You created this account on the 22 /06/2021. Are you a party to this case??
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Layormiii(f): 7:17am On Nov 12, 2021
Henrypraise:

Baba that's the truth, standing up for Omo-naija on a sensitive case like this is very risky, even when nothing is attached, your personal integrity and self worth is attached, I am only imagining how well I will sleep if and when the op is acquitted and freed, I will feel like i fought for the independence of Nigeria as chaampioned by today's youth... But if matter con get k leg say op no innocent, the hurt and the shame will be likened to another bouth of "lekki massacre". So me just dey read the riot act to am make e de study am...

If you guys are going to constitute an online team pls @ Chatinent holla @ me, especially when you have conviction that the op is truly innocent after meeting him and looking into his eyes and not just the facts...

If he is innocent and you see fear in his eyes slap am and shout for am, naija no de born mumu, na Ghana and south Africa de born ekpa...

Again @ powerhouse5050 you know na...

Try de eat sha as you de crech, no go allow ulcer join the high college when you de sha, once once still de halla ur maile, na she go fit pray for you and your wife, if you offend them beg them, make Dem pray for you... Then your papa and your senior brother their prayer go work wonders... Mainwhile naija de ur back, no reason the government o, If them answer you good, if Dem no answer you focus... No fear o, na time e go take beans go done, stammerer go call e papa name, take time de sing naija anthem and call on your ancestors to prevail...
hmmmm grin grin grin
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by pocohantas(f): 8:34am On Nov 12, 2021
MMotimo:

Chatinent is a hustler, I’m sure he couldn’t care less whether Adedoja is guilty or innocent. 6 imaginary SUVs and 150k decorated with $$$$ signs was enough. He probably thought of this as “another hustle “ for some quick money and maybe hit the gold mine after they recruited the general public to donate money to campaign for this criminal. Probably figured if it didn’t get to that stage, at least he would have made some quick cash early on from the rapist and his cheerleaders before the “project “ collapsed.

Hopefully he got his mobilization fee before their water foundation house of cards crashed irredeemably. It would be the height of stupidity to be the associate/mouthpiece/agent/ advocate of an international rapist with nothing to show for it. That said, Oyinbogoju could have conned him to work for free. Who is the con and who is the conned now lipsrsealed

Message to young people “all way no be way.” The superstitious would tell you that innocent victim’s head is “very strong.” There are some people you treat badly and the punishment go be like juju, flowing from the actual perpetrator to encompass all who aid him to whitewash his crime.

Some old school people like me still subscribe to “show me your friend and I’ll tell you who you are.” Mind whom you join your name with, the internet never forgets.

They think it is Nigeria abi Nairaland where they defend rape with their lives. Sensible Nigerian men in that same America are never quick to stick out their necks for a brother because they know themselves and what they are capable of doing.

I showed that thread to a Nigerian lawyer in America and his response was, “that guy is lying, he is GUILTY until proven INNOCENT”.

But no, it is Nairalanders without passport and an understanding of the judicial system that decided to play defense counsel. In their minds, wicked America has targeted one of them for life imprisonment. Some were already playing the racial card, typical!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by folake4u(f): 8:47am On Nov 12, 2021
pocohantas:

They think it is Nigeria abi Nairaland where they defend rape with their lives. Sensible Nigerian men in that same America are never quick to stick out their necks for a brother because they know themselves and what they are capable of doing.

I showed that thread to a Nigerian lawyer in America and his response was, “that guy is lying, he is GUILTY until proven INNOCENT”.

But no, it is Nairalanders without passport and an understanding of the judicial system that decided to play defense counsel. In their minds, wicked America has targeted one of them for life imprisonment. Some were already playing the racial card, typical!

The problem with some of them is that they think America's criminal justice system is messed up and they can easily manoeuvre it, just the same way they do in their homeland.

In Nigeria, the law is You're INNOCENT until proven GUILTY.
While that of America is that you're GUILTY until proven INNOCENT.

6 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by pocohantas(f): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2021
folake4u:

The problem with some of them is that they think America's criminal justice system is messed up and they can easily manoeuvre it, just the same way they do in their homeland.

In Nigeria, the law is You're INNOCENT until proven GUILTY.
While that of America is that you're GUILTY until proven INNOCENT.

If a Nigerian man is traveling abroad, his fellow men would warn him to stay away from their women. They will tell him those ones are not Nigerian girls that you do anyhow. It means deep down in themselves, they know they are badly behaved and get away with a lot here.

One foolish guy tried raping his gf and delivered punches on her face. Redpillers were supporting him, they said it is a normal thing and many of them have done it undecided. Tomorrow he would travel abroad and be accused of rape, it is now me that will say he is innocent.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by The5DME(m): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2021
folake4u:
May God continue to keep our wards safe from evil perpetrators.
please, can u explain what's going on? Is there a rapist on Nairaland?
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by folake4u(f): 9:06am On Nov 12, 2021
pocohantas:

If a Nigerian man is traveling abroad, his fellow men would warn him to stay away from their women. They will tell him those ones are not Nigerian girls that you do anyhow. It means deep down in themselves, they know they are badly behaved and get away with a lot here.

One foolish guy tried raping his gf and delivered punches on her face. Redpillers were supporting him, they said it is a normal thing and many of them have done it undecided. Tomorrow he would travel abroad and be accused of rape, it is now me that will say he is innocent.

Later, they'd be chanting "TeamForeignWomen", "NigerianWomenareUseless" etc, whereas in reality, foreign women would NEVER tolerate their excesses, not even the Black American women. It's because Nigeria is a lawless country that's why they get away with a lot of things here, it's a pity. I wish this Sex Offenders Registry is taken seriously in this country, then many of them will sit up and act right.
In other countries, once a guy is known as a registered sex offender, they avoid them seriously like plague.

Can you imagine? undecided No respect for women whatsoever. Na wetin their papa dey do their mothers too, so they're living up to the standard.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by folake4u(f): 9:06am On Nov 12, 2021
The5DME:
please, can u explain what's going on? Is there a rapist on Nairaland?

Yes oh. There's a rapist on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Sterope(f): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2021
A rapist is off the street. His sentence can't be too long.

viettastitches:
he deserves to rot in jail. I was just wondering the difference between 1 life sentence and 3 life sentences given to him. He must have really disgusted the judge.

And besides I wrote that befofe i learned of his japan escapades. I thought asians were strict enough to chop of his disease manually.

4 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by pocohantas(f): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

You would agreed with me that most people here have passed their judgements based on emotions

In the court, emotions does not work......facts does

I do have the facts in my favour

Oga, you will die inside that prison. I am happy that you are there and I hope you never get out.

10 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by jornwhite: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Stop being myopic, as far as you carry a black skin in the a white world, "you are a criminal on sight" there are hoods in america even your black lawyer acclaimed friend can't visit, even with his profession he has limitation just being a black man .... you are a female i don't expect you to see the big pictures, as per ur friends birds of a feather

6 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by DOAI(f): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
jornwhite:

Stop being myopic, as far as you carry a black skin in the a white world, "you are a criminal on sight" there are hoods in america even your black lawyer acclaimed friend can't visit, even with his profession he has limitation just being a black man .... you are a female i don't expect you to see the big pictures, as per ur friends birds of a feather

What big picture if I may ask
Did you even read the whole thread?
He wasn't convicted because he is black, he was convicted because he is GUILTY beyond every reasonable doubt. Kai.
"She's female, she can't see the big picture yen yen yen" Shut it biko.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by pocohantas(f): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
DOAI:

What big picture if I may ask
Did you even read the whole thread?
He wasn't convicted because he is black, he was convicted because he is GUILTY beyond every reasonable doubt. Kai.
"She's female, she can't see the big picture yen yen yen" Shut it biko.

The extremely dull redpiller was triggered because he wished he could send a Yomi Fabiyi to go protest like they did with Baba Ijesha. If he has his way, he would go release all rapists in prisons across the world because according to him, most men have attempted rape at many points in their lives and it is a normal thing.

Thankfully it is not considered normal in America and his senior colleague is in for life.

God Bless America!

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (65) (Reply)

Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies / SHOCKING PHOTOS: 2 LAUTECH Students Striped Unclad & Beaten For Stealing / The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.