Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,789 members, 7,952,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. - Crime (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. (71819 Views)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

You sound more dumber than imagined. You're nothing but a cheap, ignorant, uncouth, unintelligent and shameless clout-chaser.

Why don't you counter me without insult? Let's see how dumb I am.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

You sound more dumber than imagined. You're nothing but a cheap, ignorant, uncouth, unintelligent and shameless clout-chaser.

Pay no attention to that rapist apologist,

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by MufasaLion: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
justwise:

Pay no attention to that rapist apologist.

Surely, I won't. I had no intention to dignify him with more than one response.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
justwise:

Imagine what you are saying. What do you call a rapist apologist? The man claims he didn't commit the crime but you, an ordinary mod who's living over 4000 miles away from the crime scene is saying he raped her for sure.

Can you listen to yourself?
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

Surely, I won't. I had no intention to dignify him with more than one response.

Thank you.
You absolutely can't respond to me, because you lack the intellect required to do so. That's why you resulted to abusing me instead of stating why I am wrong.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Munamoqel: 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Skyeyeye:
Imagine what you are saying. What do you call a rapist apologist? The man claims he didn't commit the crime but you, an ordinary mod who's living over 4000 miles away from the crime scene is saying he raped her for sure.

he feels and act like a tyrant on the travel.sectiom I wonder how much he paid as a mod for decades

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Munamoqel: 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
justwise:

just.mumu you are a bastard and idiots if you don't permanently ban people like you little nairaland Hitler wanne be will kill nairaland with over sabi
Please disable the moniker olodo

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1Sharon(f): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
Skyeyeye:

Lmaooo..he's innocent because he said so?

Is that how it works now? We just take people's word for it?

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
1Sharon:

Lmaooo..he's innocent because he said so?

Is that how it works now? We just take people's word for it?
Comprehension is your problem. Perhaps, you dropped out of primary school, but save yourself the ridicule by going back to read my post again or asking an 8th grade child to read and interpret to you in your native dialect. Maybe then you'll understand the difference between "the man claims he didn't commit the crime" and "he's innocent".

Unfortunately, I am aware of the imprudence of most Nigerians, so I will be excusing myself from this thread and further mentions. Please whine and dine in your ignorance and illiteracy the more. I have no spared insight to waste on nuts.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1Sharon(f): 12:39am On Dec 22, 2022
Skyeyeye:
Comprehension is your problem. Perhaps, you dropped out of primary school, but save yourself the ridicule by going back to read my post again or asking an 8th grade child to read and interpret to you in your native dialect. Maybe then you'll understand the difference between "the man claims he didn't commit the crime" and "he's innocent".

Unfortunately, I am aware of the imprudence of most Nigerians, so I will be excusing myself from this thread and further mentions. Please whine and dine in your ignorance and illiteracy the more. I have no spared insight to waste on nuts.

You must be Mr Bah.
Registered today and came straight to this thread?
I understand your pain.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 6:59am On Dec 22, 2022
Skyeyeye:

Obviously evil minded individual like you are heartless, this rapist was put through the court system, evidence from CCV and DNA all linked him to the crime but somehow sad souls like you still come out to support him.

Like i said previously this case exposes how wicked some Nigerians are.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Munamoqel: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2022
justwise:

Obviously evil minded individual like you are heartless, this rapist was put through the court system, evidence from CCV and DNA all linked him to the crime but somehow sad souls like you still come out to support him.

it also tell how rude and unreasonable you are very stupid chap over Sabi you keep insulting people cos of dead mod job . please ban. Or disable. Me you will destroy nairaland with you thuggish and abegro and I too know behavior
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2022
justwise:

I see. You're a person who reasons with emotion - a typical myopic Nigerian. Did you watch the CCTV footage that was presented? Did the CCTV capture his face or it's just a mere body structure or complexion of a/another black man? Regarding the DNA, the prosecutor presented a DNA result that shows he's guilty and the defense attorney presented another DNA result that shows he's not guilty. Now, Justwise that lives far in the UK with zero experience in law, who are you to say he's guilty?

You're a feeble-minded person, and I will tell you why. Saying the man might be innocent doesn't mean I support rape. It just depicts I don't want the wrong person to be punished while the actual perpetrator is out there on a raping spree.

Please stop mentioning me, because your illogical reasoning irritates me to the last straw.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2022
I wish I had seen this thread while the poster was still active. He's doing this the wrong way, and with the path he's taking, he'll keep sinking the more in complexity. Most lawyers would avoid his case. The greedy ones will eat his money and abandon him in the middle of no where. Except he's rich, I do not see any lawyer fighting this with him because he'll be wrestling 3 different powerful agencies at the stage of his case. Meaning, there'll be a lot of runnings to do.

In a nutshell, if he's innocent, he'll need a powerful law firm or an esteemed law clinic, loads of money ($350k to $500k), and patience.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2022
Skyeyeye:
I see. You're a person who reasons with emotion - a typical myopic Nigerian. Did you watch the CCTV footage that was presented? Did the CCTV capture his face or it's just a mere body structure or complexion of a/another black man? Regarding the DNA, the prosecutor presented a DNA result that shows he's guilty and the defense attorney presented another DNA result that shows he's not guilty. Now, Justwise that lives far in the UK with zero experience in law, who are you to say he's guilty?

You're a feeble-minded person, and I will tell you why. Saying the man might be innocent doesn't mean I support rape. It just depicts I don't want the wrong person to be punished while the actual perpetrator is out there on a raping sprees.

Please stop mentioning me, because your illogical reasoning irritates me to the last straw.

Chances are that you are the rapist with new ID, so all I can say to is enjoy your time behind bars.

Done with you.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
1Sharon:

You must be Mr Bah.
Registered today and came straight to this thread?
I understand your pain.

justwise:

Chances are that you are the rapist with new ID, so all I can say to is enjoy your time behind bars.

Done with you.
Lol. Before you feel you're of any importance, ask yourself. What can he possibly gain from you, even if your myopic mind finally feels he might/might not be innocent? Nothing! You're just another ordinary one of many users on Nairaland that was given additional permission (feature). Nothing more! And, yet the convicted foolishly expects you to do something about his case? Can you even help yourself?

I don't blame you but the over desperate convict who thought people like you have anything to offer him. It's like going to a market of illiterates for therapy.

Read carefully, Mr and Mrs Retard Of The Year, if I was wrongly accused, I would know better than come to a forum of Nigerians, where over 70% of its users are unemployed, to come seek for help. They need help themselves! Nigeria is frustrating them! Even those outside the country are suffering from brain defects, low IQ and inferiority complex. Imagine! Those saying he's guilty could not even interpret a legal verdict that was posted in the first 5 pages of this thread. Some of them were asking for help to understand it. Even the so called lawyer that posted it couldn't interpret it rightly but was ashamed to admit that. But, what do you expect? A Squirrel in the midst Chickens is a king. Who will question her or tell her she's wrong? Nobody! She was hailed. Funny people grin grin

@Powerhouse5050 Tell me, how can this set of illiterates help you? You want them to challenge a judgement passed in almighty USA? The same country they're selling their houses and killing their loved ones to enter? Common mehn....!

@Justwise. I know your IQ is below 30% but common! At least, your parents sent you to school. You should have learnt a thing or two.

Now, I'm done with you as well.

@Powerhouse5050 and @Chatinent. I hope you guys see this and use your senses. This is not how to challenge a rulling. You will keep complicating things.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
Powerhouse5050:
Many people here are quick to hang me based on one false and manipulated evidence , I have shared 3 different evidences which no one have been able to disprove any of them...........

Why are you so quick to hang me?

I have seen many Americans get into trouble in Asia, fellow American always rally round to find the best way to help....even American embassy in Tokyo always rush to defend their own citizens ........

If you guys can not help me, could you just please stop spreading false informations........

Ask reasonable questions that matters to this case and I will provide answers.......

I am innocent of this crime

I am a husband
I am a father to 2 beautiful boys
I do have beautiful and lovely families.......

I have travelled over 20 countries and I have never seen this type of injustice......

All I am asking is for due process to be followed......isn't that what 14th amendment of United State constitution guaranteed.....

Georgia 1983 constitution,article 1 bill of rights also quarantee this due process ......

May God Help Me
Those many people here didn't put you in jail. Meaning they're not capable of helping you as well. Honestly, I feel like giving you a good knock on the head. What on earth do you expect Nairalanders to do? The only thing you're doing now is doing them a favor. They're learning from your case, either you're guilty or not.

Nairaland is not a place to run to. Nairaland doesn't have the power to help you. Follow the right channel!
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
temblor1:

In addition to your questions: was the girl a virgin? Was Mr Bah visually identified by the victim? Was the victim cross examined by the defense? Was she a virgin? Was there a tear in her anus to indicate forceful-first time sodomy?
The duration of the incidence? Were was his semen removed from the victim before DNA was carried out? Is the semen sample still in preservation?
Not every Nairalander is dumb after all.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
iamL:

Did the victim herself identity him? Please answer me.

This out to be the strongest testimony if am not mistaken.
Lol, he won't answer you. Did you notice how 80% of his contribution is about the condition of Coffee County (the prison) and his displeasure for laying his hands on a phone? I expect a so called investigative journalist to be more logical than making unfounded assertions.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by UDUJ(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
Skyeyeye:
[b]I wish I had seen this thread while the poster was still active.[/b] He's doing this the wrong way, and with the path he's taking, he'll keep sinking the more in complexity. Most lawyers would avoid his case. The greedy ones will eat his money and abandon him in the middle of no where. Except he's rich, I do not see any lawyer fighting this with him because he'll be wrestling 3 different powerful agencies at the stage of his case. Meaning, there'll be a lot of runnings to do.

In a nutshell, if he's innocent, he'll need a powerful law firm or an esteemed law clinic, loads of money ($350k to $500k), and patience.

The boldfaced, is the poster dead?
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
UDUJ:

The boldfaced, is the poster dead?
No, he's in prison. I believe he doesn't have the phone anymore. Let's assume someone alerted the prison warden of his possession of a mobile phone.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
owagbeba:

my advice ... read what was said and understated what wasn’t.

Defendant said there was no “in-court identification” by the victim, that should tell you that the victim has identified the perpetrator at the station, and it’s on record.
What part of the record? Can you share a screenshot?
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
mysticwarrior:
Read the bolded over and over again and listen to how you sound, the American Jury has convicted so many people wrongfully in the past and the case of this man might not be an exception, pls search List of wrongful convictions in the United States in Google and see for yourself.
That dude is a quack. He's aware of how dumb Nigerians are, so he came in like a boss, entertained you guys with the condition of Coffee County, and left without answering the core questions any competent investigative journalist should be able to answer.

That's what happens when you are trying to seek for help in the wrong place.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
chatinent:

You know why I am optimistic about this case that he is innocent?

If I had followed the facts at my disposal from the internet, I could have thought otherwise...but after studying timestamps and his evidences, I felt otherwise.

And that's because I patiently listened to him, and patiently examined his facts.

We cannot say they are doctored since they are part of the case.

I also studied the parts of his three attorneys! Permit me to say, with due respect, they were racist lawyers.

This was why I urged everyone to be patient.
Are they public defenders?
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I’m sorry for my delayed responses. It is Monday morning here and I was on the phone with one of the Douglas County ADAs and he transferred me somewhere else and well, you know how that goes.

Sir, I must tell you that you really are a piece of work. You are sitting here, grinning and displaying a huge amount of arrogance while your circumstances have really changed in the last 90 days. kiss

I need a fresh cup of coffee.

Keep talking, I’m reading.
There you go again. If you cannot share your findings, then you're just blabbing. Let me guess, you were denied access to the information you were seeking or you didn't even put any call?

You're one hell of a phony if you actually attended an abe Ile law school.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
daddytime:
@powerhouse

Are you confident in the possible outcome of your appeal or you are impliedly resigning to fate on a "worst-case scenario" basis?

I am asking this out of concern for you knowing it is a breach to have electronic access to doing what you are doing now.

Isn't this going to hurt you and your appeal the more?
Yes, it could hurt him. In fact, badly.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Powerhouse5050:

I am confident on the appeal however a little publicity will help a long way....

People die in silence here.....the more you can get your case out there,the fairer the judgement may be .

No Judges like to be scrutinized by the public.

If my case get some media attention Nigeria embassy may step in to make sure due process were followed.....
That's where you are getting it wrong. Public opinion truly matters in court but this is not a way of going about it. Let your lawyer do the work. You're really pissing me off.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
Skyview01:

This is supposed to be a guy soliciting for help and yet, insulting individuals capable of giving insights into his case.
How did you even cope on the witness stand at your trial where it is the prosecutors job to deliberately rile you up,make you mad and commit slip-ups in the process.
I now see one of the reasons you got the maximum
sentence.

Take a chill pill as you come across as arrogant.
I had an exact thought. I'm glad you're not the only one who feels this way. He's someone that could be easily manipulated.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

First things first: a 13 year old girl is not a lady.

Next, the prosecution never withheld that particular video. You and your attorney filed a motion that the video you speak of not be admissible in court because, according to you, it was blurry and positive identification could not be made. That motion was granted by the court. But now you are upset that your wish was granted?

ANY law professional present will tell you that you cannot file a motion to suppress evidence and win, meaning your motion is granted and the footage in question not be used in court or shown to the jury. Then, when things don’t go your way and you are found guilty, you demand that the footage you filed a motion to be excluded be included.

CC justwise
If you cannot post a screenshot of the above motion, then you are the stupidest quack of a lawyer I have ever came across.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
chatinent:

That was rather harsh and punchline-like..but I understand you are a mother. I understand. No mother can even want their enemy's child raped.

Permit me to send a mail later in the day to gain access to the evidence in your possession. Thank you.
She will never send you anything. That's because she doesn't have any special access to information. It's fuzz. She wants to be relevant!
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
nedekid:

DE LAW!! grin
She's blabbing. Any lawyer in the US will tell you why that statement is wrong. But, I won't tell her why she's wrong until she comes online. That woman is not a lawyer, and if she was in Nigeria, she's not a US lawyer

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Tell these people WHY it was never released!

IT WAS NEVER RELEASED BECAUSE YOU INSTRUCTED YOUR ATTORNEY TO FILE A MOTION TO SUPPRESS IT, MAKING IT NOT ADMISSIBLE AND YOU WON THAT MOTION! YOUR ARGUMENT WAS THAT THE FOOTAGE WAS TOO DISTORTED AND GRAINY TO TELL WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS YOU OR EVEN WHAT THE PERSON WAS WEARING.

SO BEFORE YOUR TRIAL, HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT THE PERSON WAS WEARING KHAKI-COLORED SHORTS WHEN THE FOOTAGE WAS ORIGINALLY SHOWN TO YOU IN BLACK AND WHITE?

The last part in bold is an example of how the convicted man told on himself for the duration of the trial.

Are you saying you can't identify a khaki in a black and white visual? Common, are you this gullible?

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply)

Female Corpse Washes Ashore At Lekki Beach (Disturbing Photos) / Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison / NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.