Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA (33263 Views)

Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo / Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory / While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Bamzyriches451: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
Make una no worry, the bag go soon tear una eye go clear
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by iamwhys(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Who no like better thing?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by foreshore(m): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by manikspears: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
hammer567:
[s][/s]

DID YOU HEAR OF OPERATION GOLDEN DAWN?

OR YOUR TRIBAL PRESIDENTIAL DAY DREAM BLIND THAT NEWS?

YOUR YORUBA TRIBAL DREAM THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN?

NIGERIA IS GOING UP IN SMOKE FROM JAN 2022 AND IT WILL GET WORST BY 2023.

It is your head that is going up in smoke
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by hpogana: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Echoban:

Ok who now get the vision make he come out we go rally with am, so far so good Tinubu us the only SW man showing interest , make we no support our own again ni undecided if other Yoruba man come out then we LL give out the necessary option but for now I can't ridicule asiwaju amidst ipob haters who want his downfall even if I don't like some of his doings. Na the matter omoyami.
Honestly Tinubu is a master politician. I score himm 100/100 in politics and mind games.

I just feel we need someone who will score 100/100 in good governance.

I am personally rooting for PYO cos he has shown flashes of brilliance. He might fail woefully or perform exeptionally.

I am willing to take the risk rather than someone who is sure to perform exeptionally in politics and hand-picking positions but is sure to perform woefully in the core metrics of good governance. Also I do not want to see someone who will be spending much time taking care of his health in far away London.

Someone like PYO is my last hope or I gats Japa to secure the future of my unborn kids

Bo shey ri niyen baami

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by colestephan86: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
hammer567:

THIS IS HAPPENING NOW, NOT PROPHESY.

FOLLOW THE NEWS HEADLINE AND STOP DREAMING.
U think what is happening in the east , reflects the state of the entire nation.
News flash!
Anambra gubernatorial election will hold on the exact date INEC says it will and soon you will have a new governor in Anambra state
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Like if you think tinubu is our next president share if you think atiku is our next president the count starts now..

It isn't a matter of Tinubu's becoming the next President. While I am not against his ambition, he should know that Dayo Adeyeye and SWAGA are just out to make money through him. It is not by force to become a President. His health is more important than becoming the President. Also, there are so many agitation and so many internal dysfunctions within South West. I am sure Tinubu is coming to meet budget and expenditure running into hundreds of millions or even billion already prepared by Dayo Adeyeye and SWAGA. They are just after money and Tinubu is their project.

It is better for Tinubu to rest and consult widely.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by hammer567: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
colestephan86:

U think what is happening in the east , reflects the state of the entire nation.
News flash!
Anambra gubernatorial election will hold on the exact date INEC says it will and soon you will have a new governor in Anambra state

AT LEAST IN THE EAST, IT IS REPORTED.

WORST IS ONGOING IN THE NORTH.

IN SW, YOUR WOMEN ARE TOILET FOR FULANI MEN.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by colestephan86: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
hammer567:

AT LEAST IN THE EAST, IT IS REPORTED.

WORST IS ONGOING IN THE NORTH.

IN SW, YOUR WOMEN ARE TOILET FOR FULANI MEN.
Feel free to say all you like.
Soon reality will hit you
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Tareq1105: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
Another vegetable president loading. Last last na Osinbajo go get am.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Tareq1105: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
babaolofin:

It isn't a matter of Tinubu's becoming the next President. While I am not against his ambition, he should know that Dayo Adeyeye and SWAGA are just out to make money through him. It is not by force to become a President. His health is more important than becoming the President. Also, there are so many agitation and so many internal dysfunctions within South West. I am sure Tinubu is coming to meet budget and expenditure running into hundreds of millions or even billion already prepared by Dayo Adeyeye and SWAGA. They are just after money and Tinubu is their project.

It is better for Tinubu to rest and consult widely.

My brother leave them. Politicians don't have listening ear. Rather they prefer deceit and lies.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by hammer567: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
colestephan86:

Feel free to say all you like.
Soon reality will hit you

WHICH REALITY PASS THE ONE NOW?

AS WE DEY DO, E DEY SHOW.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Soffyh(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Like if you think tinubu is our next president share if you think atiku is our next president the count starts now..
whala for 9ja people oo, u said godfather are controlling buhari and now their jagaban is coming there u still don't want,u will judge tinubu by his performance when he was in office as governor not as a businessman he is now,am very sure tinubu can change something in 9ja with strategy

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Oracleforce: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
dre11:

https://punchng.com/2023-presidency-tinubu-already-has-12m-votes-in-the-bag-says-swaga/

Bihari that has all the support of the northerners and nigerene and Yoruba and some few Igbo states doesn't have 12million votes in the 2019 election...except for the rigging additional that made it 15 million...how much more Yoruba drug baron with few populations. In southwestern and unrest in southeastern states saying he has gathered 12 million vote....
Who dash monkey, banana?
Let's wait and see if he would even smell the position of the presidential candidates talkless of becoming the president
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by jditimiya(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
In the south west he has a big party structure, but i know sickness will not allow him to contest for that seat.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Soffyh(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
Oracleforce:

Bihari that has all the support of the northerners and nigerene and Yoruba and some few Igbo states doesn't have 12million votes in the 2019 election...except for the rigging additional that made it 15 million...how much more Yoruba drug baron with few populations. In southwestern and unrest in southeastern states saying he has gathered 12 million vote....
Who dash monkey, banana?
Let's wait and see if he would even smell the position of the presidential candidates talkless of becoming the president
forget popularity,we are talking of ruling party power,do u think buhari won 2015&2019 with regional popularity??

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Victorclean1: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
manikspears:

Nigerians are baboons. We elect our leaders by popularity not by what they are capable of doing.you just wait and see. Do you know since when we in Jos have been on it?

I felt for many because of our diversity in tribe and culture. We use our eyes much more than our sense. No matter how bad it is. Some governor out performed others. Please try visit Anambra to swallow your vomit.

Am not Anambra but I served there. Obi is still the ever best governor
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Champneys: 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
12 million votes in the bag? Lol.

Ema tan ara yin!

Make he collect primary ticket first na.... Maybe na YPP he go decamp go las las, there the imaginary 12 million votes will appear at the collation centre! grin

Clowns.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Banter1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
hammer567:

NIGERIA ARMY AND POLICE ARE STRUGLING TO MAINTAIN PEACE IN BOTH THE NORTH AND SOUTH.

YET SOME PEOPLE ARE DREAMING ABOUT PRESIDENT, SO THEY CAN START LOOTING OIL AND GAS ALLOCATION.

TRUTH IS, FROM 2022 THE HEAT WILL BE ON AND THE PEACE WILL GRADUALLY BUT STEADILY DISAPPEAR.

NIGERIA ARMY WILL BE CHALLENGED ON ALL FRONTS.
Always think positive and have a positive mindset. #BePositiveWithYourUtterances.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Concience55: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
yanabasee2:
And about 5trillion votes in his bullion van ...

The Odua nation will stand strongly behind him....

The east will decide over this.... Some will go by it, because he's a party candidate... others will be against it because he's from SW..

The North will not support him... Because this will make the SW rule more than every other region... Both under PDP and APC...

The SouthSouth will decide based on party decision...
You guys make it seem as if the Igbo's are always against the Yoruba political aspirations when the reverse is the case. Thesame Igbo backed and voted massively for Obasanjo and now when it's the Igbo turn the west and the ruling northern oligarchy decided to regroup under another umbrella to short change the southeast. I have always maintained in private that the problem of the Igbo is not the North but the South west who are always a willing tool to in the hands of the North to sabotage Igbo aspirations knowing fully well that the north would always be willing to resiprocate the support the west gave them during the Nigerian Civil War. The south west aspiration for the office of the President, though constitutionally correct, lacks moral justification in the sense that it stands equity on its head. Those who support the divorce of morality from the Nigerian political terrain are calling for anarchy, and no country can survive under an anarchcal circumstance. The west has never been short of wise men who are always on the part of justice, speaking the voice of reason like Chief Adebanjo, the Afenifere leader and many others in the zone. It's not too late for the Yoruba to make a sacrifice to sement their relationship with the Igbo. Some times I would imagine while the Igbo/Yoruba who on uncountable occasions have a very large successful marriages between them would so fall apart politically.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Sammerboi: 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tinubu can never win a presidential election. Is popularity in the south west and other parts of the country has already been polarized by Buhari actions and inactions. APC will loose massively unless they rig the election in 2023.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by PrudencyFeats: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
hpogana:

Honestly Tinubu is a master politician. I score himm 100/100 in politics and mind games.

I just feel we need someone who will score 100/100 in good governance.

I am personally rooting for PYO cos he has shown flashes of brilliance. He might fail woefully or perform exeptionally.

I am willing to take the risk rather than someone who is sure to perform exeptionally in politics and hand-picking positions but is sure to perform woefully in the core metrics of good governance. Also I do not want to see someone who will be spending much time taking care of his health in far away London.

Someone like PYO is my last hope or I gats Japa to secure the future of my unborn kids

Bo shey ri niyen baami

PYO is an ethnic bigot. Just watch, the yourba will be his main focus. Though he has understanding and reasons when people complain or when issues get out of hand.

Its difficult (though possible) to get a Nigerian president who sees everywhere as his constituent.

Maybe Nigeria if not divisible should be like UN where ethnic member states are represented with 1 vote only for decisions/policies to be approved or like the UN security council where we should have 3 votes only from the original 3 regions and the 3 votes must be completed (counted) to approve anything .
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
AntiBMC:
Bullion van bribe talking.

Instead of looking for educated youths that'd finally move this country forward, they want to keep recycling senile old crones that will rule the country from hospital beds.

Eventually, una go get sense the hard way.
If lives in Lagos,do business in Lagos and curse BAT, you're an ingrate. What has your former governor did for your God forsaken land.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Illuminatiship(m): 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
apatuku:
you be mumu
I know but I better pass your father..
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by paskal16: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
God forbid this guy ever becomes president
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by paskal16: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
maoolakanm:

If lives in Lagos,do business in Lagos and curse BAT, you're an ingrate. What has your former governor did for your God forsaken land.
lol so Tinubu is the owner of Lagos
Tinubu gave him transport money to come to Lagos?
Tinubu pays his bills and taxes for him abi?
Grateful for what exactly? angry
All this Bat asslickers sef
Ingrate oshi… angry
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Mathew4257: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
U people should STOP FOOLING URSELF....
Am not a prophet. This guy can't be president. Because if he try to context he won't win. Many will betray him . People in south will prefer Osinbajo because Tuinbu have a bad record of Murderer , criminal and End SAR added to it. And the way most of us see it Northerners won't vote for him ,also other SOUTHERNERS won't vote for him . The Northerns are only deceiving him oooo. Let Osinbajo go for president

dre11:

https://punchng.com/2023-presidency-tinubu-already-has-12m-votes-in-the-bag-says-swaga/
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Echoban: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Concience55:

You guys make it seem as if the Igbo's are always against the Yoruba political aspirations when the reverse is the case. Thesame Igbo backed and voted massively for Obasanjo and now when it's the Igbo turn the west and the the ruling northern oligarchy decided to regroup under another umbrella to short change the southeast. I have always maintained in private that the problem of the Igbo is not the North but the South west who are always a willing tool to in the hands of the North to sabotage Igbo aspirations knowing fully well that the north would always be willing to resiprocate the support the west gave them during the Nigerian Civil War. The south west aspiration for the office of the President, though constitutionally correct, lacks moral justification in the sense that it stands equity on its head. Those who support the diversion of morality from the Nigerian political terrain are calling for anarchy, and no country can survive under an anarchcal circumstance.

Igbo are their own problem. Forget how u supported obasanjo , is it not the igbo we see daily that is anti Lagos APC and making themselves a treat and pillar support for PDP in Lagos despite how they were accepted, infact Tinubu whom they hate so much made an Igbo man his cabinet, forget it bro, Igbo has their internal Interest for PDP , SW is internal Interest for APC, but at least don't come to SW and b threatening APC because u feel ure now in good number, that's one major reason why the vote in Igbo dominated area don't count or rigged so they won't act as spoiler.

The political atmosphere crumbled 7 years ago wen GEJ sidelined Yoruba Politically despite their support for his ascention , the grudge solidify pitching tent with old northern ally to oust GEJ, maybe Igbo felt pained by such Tinubu action and ever since then Igbo hasn't let go not forgive such unavoidable action by SW, hence u see them insulting Tinubu that is averagely loved and seen as SW political father figure, they rubbish him online hence adding more salt to the injury, now put urself in SE shoe, will u now support a SE ascention ordinaryly? No , SW sees they have the power to move on without SE which they are doing already,

Now that the deal is reshaped, talking abt how Igbo supported OBJ after the recent happening is not just in line at all, let's be realistic,

To create the bridge back is for SE to stop the insult, technically support SW candidacy come 2023, it will do them more good than harm but pride will not let them so they LL keep on raining curse on Tinubu who is not even expecting their vote numbers.

Ohaneze said this same thing last month that only a Tinubu support is what Igbo need to become president whxih is technically right. If Tinubu terrain step down to technically support SE, PDP too will see no Political threat than to field SE candidacy but NO, u people prefer going into war with Tinubu who he himself is a war man. And that is the problem. Pride and unforgiveness won't let us do the right thing . They were rather looking for how to pitch tent to Another North rule with Atiku. Lol

Meanwhile biafra biafra self is not looking arxhieveable currently so who is loosing out?

Have u taught abt the consequences if SW wins 2023 Presidency without SE support nko?? That will be a moral win and dirty hatred for payback by Yoruba against Igbo today and tomorrow.

All I see is pride, emotion and unforgiveness eating up SE.

Shallom
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Mathew4257: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
That for few SOUTHERNERS.
Am not a prophet. This guy can't be president. Because if he try to context he won't win. Many will betray him . People in south will prefer Osinbajo because Tuinbu have a bad record of Murderer , criminal and End SAR added to it. And the way most of us see it Northerners won't vote for him ,also other SOUTHERNERS won't vote for him . The Northerns are only deceiving him oooo. Let Osinbajo go for president

Illuminatiship:
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by manikspears: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
Victorclean1:

I felt for many because of our diversity in tribe and culture. We use our eyes much more than our sense. No matter how bad it is. Some governor out performed others. Please try visit Anambra to swallow your vomit.

Am not Anambra but I served there. Obi is still the ever best governor

We are saying the same thing. At the end of the day stomach infrastructure and eye service will still prevail over performance. No be naija?

I don't know what I did wrong in my former life to be reborn in this kind of society which is clouded by tribalism,bigotry, nepotism and madness.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Mathew4257: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2021

Aufbauh:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, I've come to cherished your charisma as a political strategist and a talent hunter.

You will always be regarded as a worthy statesman who stood for Democratic norms in the face of sociopolitical tyranny & military dictatorship.

However,I'll appeal to you to be magnanimous and sacrificial in this 2023 presidential election as usual to throw your weight behind & support the candidature of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (SAN).

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) / Saraki Loses International Appointment As Ambassador-at-Large of IHRC / PDP List Names Of APC Officials Involved In Electoral Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.