Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,892 members, 7,906,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:12 AM

Sacramento Kings Week 23 Recap: Would You Believe That I Had Loyola Chicago In T - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sacramento Kings Week 23 Recap: Would You Believe That I Had Loyola Chicago In T (114 Views)

Sacramento Kings Week 18 Recap: Who Cares…it’s All Star Weekend / Sacramento Kings Week 7 Recap: The Fox Needs To Come Out Of His Hole / Week 23 Banker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sacramento Kings Week 23 Recap: Would You Believe That I Had Loyola Chicago In T by aditya42: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
The past 14 days have been more about March Madness than professional sports.
On a side note, the Kings did play in a few games this past week. The Sacramento Kings faced off against three teams at home this week: Detroit Pistons, Atlanta Hawks and Boston Celtics.

They finished with a disappointing 1-2 record, losing to a lowly Pistons team but included a 15-point win over the Hawks. In this post, I will take a look back at how the Kings have been playing since the All-Star break and look ahead towards the NBA draft lottery.

The Kings have not played particularly well since the all-star break, going 6-11 and losing by an average of 11.3 points per game. They Have won their six games by an average of 6.3 points per game, but on a more frustrating point, they are losing to the teams they are supposed to beat and competing with teams that have a better record.

In the middle of March, the Kings lost by 26 points to a potential playoff team in Denver. They then went on to beat playoff teams, the Miami Heat and on the road at Golden State. What this shows me is the Kings are a young and inconsistent basketball team. They have, much to learn and that will only come with more experience and playing time.

With just eight games left in the regular season, the Kings will soon turn their focus to free agency and the NBA Draft. As they currently stand, the Kings would most likely receive the 7th overall pick.
This draft class is going to be extremely talented and young, very similar to last year with the Kings picking two freshmen from the college ranks. Looking at the Kings current roster, to me they just lack experience.
Visit Us: coldfeargames.com

De’Aaron Fox is their starting point guard and do not expect that to change any time soon.
On top of that, Frank Mason is perfect back up to compliment Fox.
Both of them will be battling for that starting spot which will bring out a higher intensity in both of their skill sets.

As for shooting guard, I truly believe the Kings have the ideal situation. Buddy Hield and Bogdan Bogdanovic are two of the best young shooters in the NBA. The Kings can start either of them and bring the other off the bench and I will be perfectly happy (and they should be to).
In the small forward position, Justin Jackson’s starting role has turned in to a more confident and productive player.
I believe he will be the starter moving forward, but do not forget Garrett Temple, who’s defense is one of the best in the game.

Moving to power forward, this is the one position I struggle with. It looks as if Skal Labissiere will start at this position for the remainder of the season as the Kings have no other options to turn to. The center will continue to be Willie Cauley-Stein unless we add a big-name center through free agency. As for what the Kings should be looking for in the draft, they should choose the best player available. They are just a few pieces away from starting something special in Sacramento.

As for my player of the week, Buddy Hield is earning those honors for the second straight week, averaging 19 points, 5 rebounds and 2.3 steals per game, not to mention eight three pointers. Next week, the Kings will take on the Dallas Mavericks, Indiana Pacers and Golden State Warriors at home before heading south to face the Los Angeles Lakers.

With eight games left in this up and down season, I want to see the Kings win the games they are meant to and compete at the highest level against top tier teams.

This season does not have to be a failure if they can gain momentum going into the offseason then the draft. Patience is key with this organization and I have learned that patience is a virtue, and their time will come.

Read Also: Xenoverse 2 Transformations – Dragon Ball

(1) (Reply)

Offer@>> Http://www.fineforenergy.com/nutraxyn-male-enhancement/ / Free Promotion For Upcoming Artists / Dominate The GOOGLE Searches With Us - Local SEO Buzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.