Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,052 members, 7,896,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:00 PM

The Supermom2 Story So Far: - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Supermom2 Story So Far: (781 Views)

Trending Mexican Movie: "What Life Took From Me" - Story So Far / Trending Mexican Movie: "What Life Took From Me" - Story So Far / What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Supermom2 Story So Far: by McAwal: 11:49am On May 31, 2011
Hello Peeps,
I don't see really why I shouldn't bring you all on board. The Supermom Season2 train has finally hit the rails and its heading across the nation.
Right now several entries are made. The right stories are been sorted. i strongly believe that you need to be abreast of the whole situation of things happening. The story will continue to unveil and I don't expect you to be caught unaware.
So sit back and relax as I bring you updates on the Supermom2 activities.
Tell those who do not know that If they love their moms, its high time they appreciated her for her endless love and care for them.
Share your story with us at www.supermom.com.ng or email: info@supermom.com.ng
for more info: 07033712197 or BB: 2152EC22
The Supermom Reality TV show, a celebration of our mothers!

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Stars Limited - Do You Want To Be A Movie Star? / The Worst Seasonal Movies You've Watched / When Fishes Drown : A Short Film By Soji Ogunnaike!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.