Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,082 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:53 PM

Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) (56975 Views)

Ghana Announces 3 Weeks Of Power Cuts Due To Reduction In Gas From Nigeria / Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel / Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by muller101(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
People are using coal fired power plants. But here even with abundant coal in the east. The useless country want to go green.
Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by Lubumbashi: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Those countries don't really have the resources. They have tried with the little they have. But Nigeria that have been blessed with large gas reserves is just wasting it especially the northern politicians because it is not in their area.

2 Likes

Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by muller101(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:
"Shortage of Coal "

Make em run come 042 we get coal in abundance
Why you no use am generate power.
Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Reflect7:

It is normal in those places too.

Power outage is a daily occurrence in India for example.

Just because you are only learning about it doesn't mean it is not normal for them.

Because for una head everywhere outside Nigeria is heaven.

Thanks for the education but it wasn't needed, I know Lebanon is currently in serious political and economic crisis and also that there's parts of India that experience power outage, it still doesn't change the fact that it's a normal thing in Nigeria despite our rich natural resources that countries like India don't have.

3 Likes

Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by murphyibiam15(m): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
Reflect7:

It is normal in those places too.

Power outage is a daily occurrence in India for example.

Just because you are only learning about it doesn't mean it is not normal for them.

Because for una head everywhere outside Nigeria is heaven.
Lol, that's exactly what Nigerians think. Hahaha
Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
yongg:

Lols,

Not too long ago, London's own was fuel scarcity...

Now power outages...

This is an opportunity to improve the crude oil price while meeting their need, repay their loans etc.

Of course... But All Oil producing countries are little silly compare Oil consuming countries that are very clever

OPEC led by Saudi Arabia is not intelligent enough to figure out this opportunity.
Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Thanks for the education but it wasn't needed, I know Lebanon is currently in serious political and economic crisis and also that there's parts of India that experience power outage, it still doesn't change the fact that it's a normal thing in Nigeria despite our rich natural resources that countries like India don't have.

Of course
Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by Sammyklever(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
Don't run out of power as a man
I have a solution to your one minute problem...i can help you overcome that bedroom embarrassment

Check out my profile
Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by aspabay(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hello people, the end of the world is here.

Whether you think it's joke or not, make your ways right with God.

1 Like

Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lubumbashi:
Those countries don't really have the resources. They have tried with the little they have. But Nigeria that have been blessed with large gas reserves is just wasting it especially the northern politicians because it is not in their area.

Obasanjo and Jonathan ain't northerners... So blame closed

Our leaders are bad uniformally

1 Like

Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by Ykc2(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
This people dey see blackouts for 2021 dem dey shout � I laugh in Cambodia grin grin even many parts of lagos na manage dem dey manage to see light no to talk of all states in nigeria angry since we were born na this una conditions we dey for nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
aspabay:
Hello people, the end of the world is here.

Whether you think it's joke or not, make your ways right with God.

Just because you don't have to enjoy the world... Does not mean world must end while others are enjoying

So wait until I finish watching my Kingdom Monarch with my cold Pepsi and suya
Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ykc2:
This people dey see blackouts for 2021 dem dey shout � I laugh in Cambodia grin grin even many parts of lagos na manage dem dey manage to see light no to talk of all states in nigeria angry since we were born na this una conditions we dey for nigeria

Jokers and natural comedians are found only in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by Issues40(m): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
GeneralPula:
I always laugh whenever I see people say Oil will soon become useless..

The usage of oil will last for millions years..

It's a pity you don't see it the way it is. If this news is true, it would mark the beginning of the end of the usage of oil. I can assure you that big brains in China and and all over the world are getting set to implement technologies that would completely phase out the usage of oil. This has shown that the availability of PMS is unreliable at best......

1 Like

Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by BigYash: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
G.O of nairaland.. The person of Rev,Dr. Righteousness,I hail thee..
E belike say na to the listen to your sermon now o.. So,that incase wetin u dey talk happen, I go still be shareholder for the heaven.. Make e no blike like say them blow d panranran,say man no fly o grin

2 Likes

Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by grandstar(m): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
I don't just think it's due to the post-recovery that India and China are suffering power blackouts.

Economists have been warning that too much pump priming was done by countries too reflate their economies due to the lockdown induced recessions. Economists have warned of a return of inflation which was 3.9% just recently in Germany. Germany has for decades never tolerated inflation rates more than 2%.

The labour shortages witnessed in the UK is not just down to Brexit but may also be the after effect of a government spending binge.
Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by AfonjaConehead: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Da'allah,biko nu somebody,who be this bros and wetin him dey do there? grin

Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by tradepunter: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Exaggeration and bunch of story magnification

China can never run out of power

Asia countries, Middle East and Arab nations are for niggars who got balls to do dope shit to make money

I will continue to say that your reasoning is very low.

Just because you shout bombing and smoking and women doesn't make any smart.

If you have head to research you would note china major exporter of coal australia are in bad terms.

China placed trade sanctions on australia coal trying to form world power... Now they are suffering from it.

The northern part of where 80% of china's coals is mined is not cost effective because the logistics cost is high by the time it gets to the coal plants.

And the grade of their coal is poor compare to that of australia...

Learn to study before opening your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by Bestie01(f): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
end1999constitu:

Do you have "easy come easy go"?
everything

1 Like

Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by amaks: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Darkness is just the smallest of the problems. Our entire economies are almost wholly dependent on power. Most of the power is from oils. Renewal energy is the way to go.
Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by lomprico(m): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
and coal yapa for enugu dey fallow
Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by wiseworld: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Na normal thing for naija
yea In nigeria ! who power plant nonesence help in nigeria! go to places eg in mowe b4 ppl wil see light,good a week still counting! ur neighbor gen noise everywhere would let you sleep! yr14, but dnt know for nw! it is well.
Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by kay29000(m): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
toyinjimoh:
Indian one of the country I never wish to visit

Lol
Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by Navalsadiq(m): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
GeneralPula:

The usage of oil will last for million years..
nothing last forever
Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by lomprico(m): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wake up Folks! Open your eyes wide and see that The World is Spinning out of Control !
The World is Falling apart! All around is Chaos and Crisis

These things are not Normal! These are the Last of the Last Moments ! The Shadows of the Great tribulations are Everywhere '
Get your soul right with JESUS!

Anymoment now! JESUS CHRIST is Coming Quickly! It is gonna Hellish Hell on Earth after the RAPTURE. Sort the Matter of your soul right with JESUS! Live Ready! JESUS is Coming!

there was no power during the time of Jesus so relax

3 Likes

Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by MansoryMX(m): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wake up Folks! Open your eyes wide and see that The World is Spinning out of Control !
The World is Falling apart! All around is Chaos and Crisis

These things are not Normal! These are the Last of the Last Moments ! The Shadows of the Great tribulations are Everywhere '
Get your soul right with JESUS!

Anymoment now! JESUS CHRIST is Coming Quickly! It is gonna Hellish Hell on Earth after the RAPTURE. Sort the Matter of your soul right with JESUS! Live Ready! JESUS is Coming!

Food don land for this one!

Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by kay29000(m): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
GeneralPula:

The usage of oil will last for million years..

I don't know about millions of years, but definitely 100s of years.
Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by Navalsadiq(m): 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
The world is at pivotal moment and there is global disorder
Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
pacino26:
Seems other parts of the world are experiencing what happens in Nigeria on an average day.

Of note is the finite fossil fuels and we are yet to get a grip on disposing spent fuel rods from nuclear power plants.

Renewable energy is the new frontier, Nigeria take note.
Sir, don't let anyone decieve you.. Renewable energy is not even a frontier let alone the new frontier. The World live and breath fossil fuel. UK has revived its abandoned coal power stations and suspended the idea of decommissioning it in 2024. The World was doing more of propaganda with renewable energy than actually having a working effective strategy or legislation on it yet cut down investment in oil and gas significantly over the years on the account of this rhetoric. Winter is yet to start o and oil still hit $83 yesterday and may reach $100 by December! For the last few weeks, wind speed dropped in the UK and they ran into trouble, meanwhile UK energy retailers have been abandoning the business, 4 just filed the cessation of trade few days ago and more are in queue.
Let's face it, this renewable energy rhetoric is more of propaganda and it's staring us all in the face sir.
Oil and gas is today and tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by chaloskyx: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
WHY OUR DEAR ONE NIGERIA HAS COAL GAS AND OIL BUT OUR PROBLEM IS WE LACK LEADERS WHO THINK FOR THE BEST INTREST OF ITS PEOPLE. THEY ARE MERE COLONIAL TOOLS WHOS JOB IS TO MAKE SURE NIGERIA DOES NOT WORK WHILE THE WEST ROBS HER OF HER RESOURCES AS PART OF THE DEAL THEY LET THEM AMASS WEALTH OPEN OFFSHORE ACCOUNTS PROPERTIES AND CITIZENSHIP FOR THEIR FAMILY WHILE NIGERIA SUFFERS AND DECAY
Re: Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) by Aganju849: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10075417/amp/Lebanon-plunged-darkness-electricity-grid-shuts-running-fuel.html

Lebanese...very hopeless people...that's why you see the Chagouris and the Mikanos here all the time, carrying Naija passport even

Nigeria is still ten times better than Lebanon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Causes The Suspension Of A Kenyan Military Official / Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help / Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.