Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,555 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:39 PM

Soldiers At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone And Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone And Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out (1056 Views)

Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene / Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene / Photos Of Soldiers At The Home Of Tamunosisi Gogo-Jack, Rivers Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Soldiers At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone And Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by FutureDecisions: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
A female indigene of Abia State has narrated her ordeal with a Personnel of the Nigerian Navy at a Navy checkpoint of the Owerrinta axis. The young lady who pleaded anonymous stated that she was harassed, threatened and denied her smart phone which she newly purchased with over a hundred thousand naira, Igbere TV reports.

According to her, she had on Thursday, 7th October 2021, boarded a motorcycle which was heading towards Okpoala before she bumped into the security personnel standing with a riffle at a checkpoint in between Imo and Abia State.

"As a normal routine, I and the bike man went down from the bike just to cross the checkpoint on foot. The bike man dragged his bike while I follow suit with my phone inside my pocket .

"At this point, my phone rang and I decided to bring it off my pocket to know who was calling me . I have always used this route so I know I can't take calls until I cross the bitter looking armed Navy security operative.

"Unfortunately, the dark lanky and tall Fulani Navy personnel concluded that I was taking a picture of him which was totally a lie . My phone was ringing out loud and so it was totally impossible for me to be taking pictures same time.

"These I tried explaining to him, but he hurriedly snatched the phone off me and smashed it countless times on the tarred road. Looking at the already pieced phone with tears in my eyes, I pleaded to have at least my sim cards, but the wicked soul instead picked the smashed phone and threw it into the nearby river", she said.

"I'm highly pained because my smart phone is my livelihood, I earn my living with it and that's why I don't joke with it" , she added.

Similar reports had drawn the attention of our reporters on how same security men intimidates innocent passer-by including motorists and bus drivers who toll the routes on daily basis.

Well meaning citizens should rise up against such inhuman treatment and rights Violation by the security forces. We asked that justice must take its place.

https://igberetvnews.com/1402431/soldiers-owerrinta-smashed-phone-threw-river-girl-cries/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Soldiers At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone And Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by BlowYourMind: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Soldiers At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone And Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by paddyDIGITAL(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
Good thing you are alive to tell the story, girl. Happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone And Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Simdyofficial(f): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin if they see unknown gunmen. They will use there own phone to tell there wives to take good care of the kids.. E go happen insha allahu

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone And Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by BRATISLAVA: 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
What a story.
Re: Soldiers At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone And Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Waterysperm: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
When Unknown Gunmen visits them now, all these afonjaa and their Futa Jalon headslammers won't let us hear word.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone And Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Machinegun91(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
Those people are just insane

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone And Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Zeboy17(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
Waterysperm:
When Unknown Gunmen visits them now, all these afonjaa and their Futa Jalon headslammers won't let us hear word.
and when they said your unknown gunmen are reasonable for the killings going on in the east you tag it as a blackmailing. Whoever that cherished evil shall face the consequence of evil.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone And Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by cybersoldiers: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Zeboy17:
and when they said your unknown gunmen are reasonable for the killings going on in the east you tag it as a blackmailing. Whoever that cherished evil shall face the consequence of evil.

YorubaNistan, we know you're happy for what the useless lanky Fulan terrorist soldier did right?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone And Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
Fulani and ibo love story grin
Re: Soldiers At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone And Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Unik3030: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
Very useless story,what does the fiction writer mean by fulani soldier?
So fulani soldier was d name on his uniform?
Igbos n their hypocrisy, u hate buhari a fulani man n u believe all your problem emanated from fulani but u are still rooting for atiku n shouting north 2023....is that not madness?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone And Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Mayng01(m): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Useless bastard. That’s why I don’t pity them when the bokos or ugm do them shege

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone And Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by PrinceOfLagos: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Unik3030:
Very useless story,what does the fiction writer mean by fulani soldier?
So fulani soldier was d name on his uniform?
Igbos n their hypocrisy, u hate buhari a fulani man n u believe all your problem emanated from fulani but u are still rooting for atiku n shouting north 2023....is that not madness?
The tallest soldier among the 3 in picture look Fulani

He's got Fulani facial structure

The soldiers were sent there to restore sanity and not constitute nuisance
Re: Soldiers At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone And Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by yyba: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Stupid lady adding FULANI in her narration to paint FULANI as heartless. undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone And Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by zombieHUNTER: 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
Zeboy17:

My Muslim black forehead friend
You are a disgrace to humanity

1 Like

Re: Soldiers At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone And Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by DanHaske: 4:52am On Oct 10, 2021
FutureDecisions:

Unfortunately, the dark lanky and tall Fulani Navy personnel
Re: Soldiers At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone And Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Mynd44: 4:52am On Oct 10, 2021

(1)

BREAKING: Finally DSS Release Chinwetalu Agu, Watch As He Dances With Mike Ozekh / BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Adjourned Till Jan 19 / Igbo People Worldwide, Have You Seen The Future Of Biafra? Come Let Me Show You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.